Old 03-03-2024, 08:43 AM   #18638
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Muscles in Leather

Muscles in Leather

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Samuel Colt, Casey Williams, John Magnum, Kristian Alvarez, Nate Karlton, Phillip Aubrey, Scott Carter, Spencer Reed
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Fetish (Boot, Smoking, Jockstraps, Leather, Spitting), Rimming, Tattoos, Master-Slave (SM)
Video language: English

Muscles in Leather is an intoxicating combo that immediately stimulates all the senses. The look of thick muscles wrapped tight in leather chaps, boots, jockstraps and harnesses. Breathe in the scent of cigar smoke, sweat and well-worn leather. Hear the manly sounds of Colt Man hard-bodies pounding together in Colt man-on-man sex. Explore the dark spaces, the slings, chains and steel cages as you feel the heat of director Kristofer Weston's muscle-bound fetish fest Muscles in Leather.

Total size: 1.4 GB in 4 files.

Download Muscles in Leather

SlowTeasingHandJobs Handsome, Hairy and on the Edge

Studio: SlowTeasingHandJobs

I have handsome, hairy Jake bound to the chair while I enjoy his muscular body and big dick. I stroke his cock while kissing and licking his nipples,neck and ear. He moans in pleasure as I stroke him, and grunts in frustration when I stop. Horny and not thinking clearly, he then busts a thick load without permission, I have no choice but to ruin his orgasm by milking his sensitive dick.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4480kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 552.6 MB

Download SlowTeasingHandJobs Handsome, Hairy and on the Edge
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03437 секунды с 9 запросами