View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 03:39 PM   #2057
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Suckers Fuckers & Strokers Lambert Lake

Release Year: 2008
Genres: Anal / Oral Sex, Twinks, Big Balls, Big Cocks, Solo, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English
Compilation of forty twink cumshots, with sufficient scene-stuff to involve and excite you before each blast. Two cuties swap sucks in shower and bed; the bigger fucks the littler. Two plain lads use a beautiful blond for a cum-rag. A photographer promises a long-haired lovely a girl to get him to pop a whipped-cream wad. A pretty youth deep-throating two huge-hung plainer ones laughs when his face is cum-frosted. A bookworm jacks under a table watching a beauty massaging mammoth meat on a terrace. A blond-banged Adonis shines his pole in a big bed, careless how much hairy hole he flashes or how cummy the pillowcase gets. In a gym, a Botticelli blond, bouncing on one dude’s dick while sucking another and jacking his own, gets coated with foamy sperm. On a bed, a lad with the features of Marilyn Monroe fucks his own hand with a billy-club of a boner. In bed, three twinks overlap legs and jack each other. On a highway, a thin, big-eared driver in a ball-cap parks by the sea to score with himself. On a couch, a long-haired brunet sucks two short-haired ones, then fucks one whom the other also fucks. On a blue bed, two jock-types jack side by side. A “curious” boy lets a photographer “lubricate” him to a quiet climax. On a bed, three brunets on a bed and a blond lend each other hands; a brunet with a bead necklace gets cummy. The photographer laughs with a shaggy-blond surfer, until the jacking surfer gets serious about cumming. On a couch in celestial sunlight, a redhead fucks a load out of a brunet and adds his own to it. A beauty’s bathroom meat-beating is interrupted when a friend jeers, then joins in! The photographer poses a blond-tipped beauty in a light that makes him seem a porcelain statue jacking into his own mouth. On a terrace, a lean lad sprays into the sunset. On a shower floor, a boyish brunet pumps suds clear to his face. In a big bed, a brownet fingers, then fucks a blond who’s sucking a brunet.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:02
Video: 720x480, xvid, 2303kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suckers Fuckers & Strokers

SlowTeasingHandJobs Cayden Edged with a Light Stroke Manning

Studio: SlowTeasingHandJobs
This is the way to spend a quiet afternoon, with a sexy, blond hunk with a hard cock tied to the bed, at my mercy. Cayden panted, moaned and begged me to let him cum while I stroked his cock with a slow, light touch, working his nipple with my tongue. He thrust and gasped as I slowly took him over the edge in an intense orgasm, then watched as he shuddered and twitched while he slowly regained his composure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:02
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4994kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 912.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Cayden Edged with a Light Stroke

Gay - Coming Out Miri

Blonde beauty Julien faces his lustful sexuality and realising his heart, as long with his dick, lies with the stunning male population of his neighbourhood. Good breeding and a stunning house, he has it all, amazing abs and a dick to die for! !
Format: avi
Duration: 1:50:22
Video: 608x352, XviD, 1537kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Coming Out

Tuesday Morning Workout Gipsy

Release Year: 1975
Studio: Bijou Video
Good production values combined with good-looking men, including several who are uncut and have rough beards, in a J. Brian-directed classic with lots of down-and-dirty, sweaty action in a mid-'70s L.A. gay gym!
Using the minimally-plotted set-up of a handsome gym employee introducing a young man to the facilities, copious amounts of sexual activity are displayed all over the premises. After the gym's sexy manager (J. Brian regular Dean Chasson) strolls into his health club with a sign that says, "an ounce of prevention is worth pounds of cure," hunky, raven-haired Joe Markham (another recurring Brian player) makes out with a blond stud. They go down on each other off and are soon joined by two other guys, who are engaged in some heavy foreplaying. All of the guys suck each other off and eat ass in a locker room before moving to the shower, where they take turns fucking each other's asshole to orgasm. The gym manager is seen plowing Joe's rear-end and Joe returns the anal thrusting, until he explodes a huge orgasm all over the face of the blond guy.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:22:37
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tuesday Morning Workout

Cayden Edged with a Light Stroke Takeo

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Cayden Edged
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
This is the way to spend a quiet afternoon, with a sexy, blond hunk with a hard cock tied to the bed, at my mercy. Cayden panted, moaned and begged me to let him cum while I stroked his cock with a slow, light touch, working his nipple with my tongue. He thrust and gasped as I slowly took him over the edge in an intense orgasm, then watched as he shuddered and twitched while he slowly regained his composure.
Duration: 24:02
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4994kbps

File size: 912.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cayden Edged with a Light Stroke

Fun with my friend 2 Moruga

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Cast: Dave Darby, Micky Janson, Thomas Dick, Tom Byron, Sven Laarson, Antonio Rinaldi, Dave Thompson, Denis Reed, Johnny Castle, Ennio Guardi, Tommy Sem, Nikandro Sideropoulos, Martin Lasota, Jeff Paris
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Who doesn’t like having some fun with their friends, but the naughty twinks here do more than just kick a football around the park – these dirty boys want to have some intimate fun – and there’s many a willing pal who wants to do the same! Stripped bare, tongues seek out hardening nipples and even harder cocks. Watch them lick shafts from tip to balls and back again whilst fingers snake between butt cheeks to poke and probe twitching holes. Blondes, brunettes, interracial and emo boys get their fill of a friend’s dick and a mouthful of warm cum! This is the way to have fun with friends!
Duration: 1:43:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun with my friend 2

SlowTeasingHandJobs Ty - Sucked and Stroked Mo i Rana

Cast: Ty
I have sexy, blonde haired and blue-eyed Ty bound to the massage table while I enjoy his body in an affectionate edging. I begin with my mouth, sucking his dick until its rock hard. I then stroke his cock while kissing his neck, driving Ty crazy until he can hold back no longer and has a hot trembling orgasm.
Duration: 12:08
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4818kbps

File size: 445.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Ty - Sucked and Stroked

Время генерации страницы 0.04304 секунды с 9 запросами