Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Corbin Fisher - Grayson Uses Layton Seldovia

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Corbin Fisher
Cast: Grayson, Layton
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, missionary, oral, rimming, smooth
In Grayson we have a buff, hung, muscular stud who's always down to drill a tight hole. In Layton, we have a cute, young, eager bottom who loves having a guy work him over. Given all the above, it only made sense we pair these two up with one another - and they clearly both agreed as they made the absolute most of this session together. Fairly early on in the action, the signs are all there Layton's going to get drilled good. Grayson's pumping his cock deep down Layton's throat - making Layton gag - and Layton's loving it. Grayson knows he's going to be able to give it to Layton as hard as he wants, and knows Layton is gonna love it. Layton also knows he's in for precisely the kind of drilling he was hoping to find himself on the receiving end of when he entered this bedroom with Grayson. If you're in to seeing cute, young college boy bottoms taking muscle jock dick, then this is right up your alley!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 927.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corbin Fisher - Grayson Uses Layton

Greyson Harbor View

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Muscle, Solo, Posing, Interview, Cumshot, Masturbation
Grey is one of Shiloh’s friends. I think they might have tried dating, but now seem to just be ‘buddies’. Shiloh and Grey filmed a ‘peep’ type video for us, and that airs next week. When I saw how adorably sexy he was I knew he needed to get into the studio.Everything got filmed out of order, so I had already seen him in action and was eager to get him for some photos and a solo.Grey is a smart dude, just about to finish up college and head to grad school. I get the vibe that he isn’t quite used to the attention he gets. He grew up kind of a bookworm, but has blossomed into a hot athletic stud.He has a big ‘ole smile that will charm you, an amazing ass, and the dude can shoot about 5 feet! Very cool cum shot on this one as he soaks the camera..and me!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 335.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Greyson

Время генерации страницы 0.19424 секунды с 9 запросами