View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 02:04 PM   #1319
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Uniform Bareback Games Rose City

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Jan Balak, Mark Bitinas, Petr Chadil, Andrej Daimauskas, Martin Drozd, Edan, Michal Filipek, Miroslav H, Frantishek Hichiak, Ladislav Jorda, Cody Kormunds, Jan Lobokil, Alexander Mack, Pavel Radek, Lex Wagner.
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Russians, Twinks, Uniforms, Plot Based
Video language: English
15 young men on a journey towards self-satisfaction! Something extraordinary happens... Filmed on location in Russia and Europe, these young, muscular European men encounter may twists and turns...and events lead to some amazing encounters of man-to-man sexual combat.
Format: avi
Duration: 3:10:43
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 920kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uniform Bareback Games

Adrian Hart & Ryan Jordan Antoine

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
In uniform and ready to fuck, Meet our eager new recruit Adrian Hart as Ryan Jordan shows him the ropes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4973kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adrian Hart & Ryan Jordan

Cum Dump Recruits Berkhout

Release Year: 2008
Studio: XXX-Project
Cast: Kevin Eaders, Doc Dorian Grey, Lorbas Wald, David Lemarque, Michael Finn, Jimmy Hilton, Thomaas, Tailor Mitchell, Thomas Horner, Gregory Holland, Mike Strader, Dave Starr Scene One: After the uniforms have been distributed to the new so
Genres: Kevin Eaders, Doc Dorian Grey, Lorbas Wald, David Lemarque, Michael Finn, Jimmy Hilton, Thomaas, Tailor Mitchell, Thomas Horner, Gregory Holland, Mike Strader, Dave Starr
Scene One: After the uniforms have been distributed to the new soldiers, they go without any digressions to the physical examination. A nasty, horny doctor directly attends to the first recruit. The monster-hung Kevin is by the physician with a tranquiliser. As soon as he has "fallen asleep", the Doc begins to blow his cock hard in order to spoil his cock with a dilator until the first precum drops out of his monster cock. Then it's the next candidate's turn. The Doc palpates the hot, well-defined body of Dave from top to bottom. After that the prostate examination follows. First only one of the physician's fingers disappears in Dave's tight boy-cunt. But this is not enough for this horny guy any longer, so the whole forearm is stuck into the hot, shaved, cheecky bum. The lustful moaning awakes Kevin on the adjoining pallet, who directly interferes. Now he works on Dave's rosette with his huge cock, instead of Doc's fist, and stretches it wider and wider. Finally, they are both cumming very hot and much. Kevin shoots his cream over the hole and the shaved ass of Dave. But nothing of the hot juice gets lost. After cumming, he squirts all his boy cream into Dave's hole with his huge boner and fucks it in slowly and with great pleasure. By this Dave gets so horny that he shoots his own juice straight into his mouth without wasting a single drop of this viscous sperm.
Scene Two: Seamlessly action goes on, this time in the kitchen of the camp. After Jimmy and Tailor, (we know both from the movie "Inflagranti"), haven't performed the expected services during sports, they both are to do the kitchen work. Together with soldier Mike they have to prepare lunch for thepany. But the three horny boys have better ideas to pass their time than cutting vegetables and cooking. First of all, Jimmy works on Tailor's hole with the vegetable that was intended for lunch. Soon a whole carrot disappears in his willing hole. Shortly after the hot bare-fuck from the cover is in progress. And again it's all fucking, blowing and swallowing. Mike has to suck dry the sperm-dripping cock of Mitchell. He doesn't waste one drop of the precious juice! Jimmy shoots two times: First in Tailor's tight hole and then again in his wide-open mouth. You can see how every drop of the sperm flows over Mitchell's tongue disappearing in his greedy throat.
Scene Three: And it goes on in the workshop of the camp. Michael is busy repairing a broken forklift when Lorbas and Thomas burst into the hall without announcement. Soon afterwards all trousers of the horny, oily guys have fallen and the already-hard cocks have been unpacked. There's uncontrolled sucking and licking and the rosettes are rimmed ready to be fucked. Lorbas can't stop working on Michael's hole with his tongue until it's perfectly wetted. Then he dumps his cock up to the end in Finn's hot ass without hesitation, so Finn screams out loud. Meanwhile Thomas has to lick his balls, that beat uncontrolled against his face. Into the thick of this hot fucking of the three guys the chief bursts in. Of course he doesn't let the three fuckers get away without "punishment". Firstly they alternately have to lick and blow his hard boner. Then David jerks all his boy cream, and it is really much, into Michael's wide-open mouth. Afterwards Michael gives Lorbas a long-lasting French kiss and lets all the sperm swap into his mouth. Now it's Thomas' turn. He is put on a stack of pallets and all three fuck him. Everybody drops his cock into Thomas' ass and all shoot into the open hole --- also David cums up with another load. Lorbas edges the sperm into his rosette after every shot, so that everything disappears in his hole. Finally, Thomas squirts until slowly all the sperm runs out of his hole again.
Scene Four: Finale --- At night a soldier of the camp is picked up in the restricted zone at the border of the GDR. To make an example he is punished together with hisrades. But the punishment soon develops into a mass orgy, in which everybody fucks each other. Cocks are sucked, sperm-filled holes are licked out for dumping the next hot cock in them. Involved are Tailor Mitchell, Jimmy Hilton, Mike Strader, Lorbas Wald, Micheal Finn, Thomas Horner and Gregory Holland. No hole is left unfucked and no cock unsucked. At the end the action concentrates on the hot, greedy ass cunt of Michael Finn, the one actually responsible for this situation. Because of the long and uncontrolled fucking it is now already so stretched and is dripping cum, so he takes withoutplaining every cock up to the end. Finally, there are six hot loads dumped in his ass and with every further push of one of these hard giants, a lot of cum squirts out of his hot hole.
Duration: 2:08:35
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1659kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Dump Recruits

ColbyKnox - The Boatboy Buttfuck Poyen

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Jack Valor, Mickey Knox
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, facial, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth
Approximately a month ago Colby Chambers and Mickey Knox went on a Big Gay Cruise to Mexico. This week's release is plot video based on those days of ocean fun. Mickey Knox returns to his cabin as boat boy Jack Valor is cleaning up. "I hate that you just made the bed," Mickey says. "I've ben drinking in the sun all day. I'm just going to crash out. Is that cool?" Jack, looking sexier than usual in a cruise uniform, is amendable. "No problem," he replies. "That's what I'm here for." When Mickey flops on the bed his tasty ass cheeks are barely contained by his shorts. Jack notices, licking his lips with a subtle swipe. "Are you just starting your shift," Mickey wonders. "This is actually my last room," Jack replies. "I'm just about to go on break." "I have the room to myself," Mickey explains. "Want to hang out with me for a little while?" "That sounds fun," Jack answers, reaching for Mickey's tanned legs and back. He pulls down Mickey's gray shorts, caressing that juicy butt. "I think I'm going to stay for a while," Jack jokes. As Mickey turns around, to get on his stomach, Jack unbuckles his belt. "So how long have you worked here," Mickey wonders. "This is my first cruise," Jack says. “I’ve been in the service industry for awhile but I got fired at the last hotel I worked at." "What did you do," Mickey wonders. "Messing around with some customers," Jack says, grinning about the memory. "Hopefully I won't get you fired from this job," Mickey responds, opening his mouth to swallow Jack's rod. He gently face fucks Mickey. "I gotta admit I've seen you in the hallways once or twice," Mickey explains, coming up for air. "I think you're so fucking hot." "I made sure to clean this room last for a reason," Jack counters. Strategy wins out! Always! He wants a chance to eat Mickey out. So Mickey turns around again and Jack spreads those plump cheeks. His tongue licks at the opening, getting Mickey's hole slippery with spit. "This is like the best vacation ever," Mickey exclaims. "Your cruise is a lot of fun," Jack notes. His tongue’s handiwork causes Mickey to moan and squirm. "Spank me some," he pleads. "I like getting spanked." Jack likes to fuck. He stands up, his johnson curves to the ceiling. "Put that cock in me," Mickey whispers. Jack places the bare head at the opening and slowly shoves it inside. Mickey's eyes widen from the initial shock. "Fuck my ass," he begs. "It feels good," Jack says. “I’ve been waiting for this my whole vacation," Mickey notes. "You haven't been lucky yet," Jack wonders. “Not this lucky,” Mickey replies. Jack fucks to the balls, making Mickey's legs raise off the floor. "I feel precum dripping out of me." Jack pauses to unbutton his shirt. "Hell, yeah,” Mickey states. “Let me see that body," Jack grabs Mickey's hips, fucking with more force. "I love it so much,” Mickey moans. “Give me that big fat cock.” Jack gets rid of the shirt and identification card. "Don't stop fucking me," Mickey begs. "I'm not," Jack assures. The studs move to the cabinet behind them. Mickey places his legs on Jack's shoulders" “You're making my toes curl," Mickey exclaims. "Fuck me. I want to be your little hole." He moves both of his feet to one of Jack's shoulders. "I'll be your little ship bitch,” Mickey vows. They return to the bed. Mickey is on his side as Jack licks that hairy hole. He puts his raw meat back inside. "Fucking tag that ass," Mickey implores. "You want it hard," Jack wonders. Mickey does and the pounding intensifies. "You’re fucking wrecking me," Mickey wails. "You like that cock," Jack says. “I do. Please don't stop." Mickey grabs the bed's edge. "You're fucking deep,” he observes. Jack pulls out, jerking over Mickey’s face. He shoots cum on Mickey's cheek, hair, and tongue. Mickey needs to bust so Jack feeds him his jizz covered cock as Mickey jerks his meat. "You look so fucking hot covered in cum,” Jack remarks. Mickey's load explodes in the air, landing on his chest. Hopefully Jack's cruise bosses give him a hefty raise for being extremely helpful to a customer.
Duration: 22:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6808kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ColbyKnox - The Boatboy Buttfuck

Loaded for Action East Charleston

Release Year: 2002
Cast: Andras Molnar, Chris Omar, Hector Jordan, Hubert Uriel, Istvan Gulyas, Jozsef Pal, Marcus Hahn, Tamas Gregor, Vito Silvano, Zoltan Kincses
Genres: Anal, Oral, Condom, Threesome, Miltary, Hunks, European
When it comes to sex -- to the hot, the horny, the humpy, and the hungry -- there's not much Studio 2000 International doesn't know. Now, add to this equation an all-new cast, a new director Janos Kodaly, and brand-new locations in Hungary and you've got Loaded For Action, a video filled to the brim with edible, euro-enticements. Ten sexy men in (and out of) uniforms are what it's all about. In a challenge match, hot teams of horny Hungarian troopers are out to practice maneuvers, shooting one another with paint guns. If you think their weapons of combat are exciting wait until you see their weapons of lust cocked and ready to fire.
The super-scrumptious cast includes hunkster Andras Molnar, glam-boy Hector Jordan, beefy Chris Omar, toughie Tamas Gregor, boyish babe Jozsef Pal, super-sexed Vito Silvano, brunet beauty Marcus Hahn, adorable Hubert Uriel, bottom babe Istvan Gulyas, and dreamy Zoltan Kincses. You remember the old query, “Where's the Beef”? The beef is right here, and if you are hungry for Hungarian prime uncuts, dig into Loaded For Action. Sex is clearly what's on everyone's mind and Loaded For Action wastes little time getting to the good stuff. The macho military maneuvers naturally have all the guys horned up. Hunks Andras Molnar and Chris Omar are sitting around their living room when Omar puts in a call to gorgeous Hector Jordan. Before you can say “Hungarian goulash,” the three of them are in the next room and Molnar is alternating between sucking Jordan's joint and servicing Omar's organ. Then, oralist Omar trades places with Molnar to sample his pals' pricks. He likes the taste and the texture. Talented bottom Omar is soon bouncing up and down, asshole spread wide, riding Jordan's cock, while continuing to suck Molnar's mast. Tee-shirted Jordan just fucks the blue blazes out of Omar. Then Molnar takes his shot at Omar's ass, and all three blast their batter like they had been saving it for months. Target practice is the game for delicious Tamas Gregor and ultra-handsome Jozsef Pal. But it sure takes more than the targets drawn on the wall to make them hit their bull's eyes. Back in their dorm, cute Vito Silvano turns out to be a tantalizing target. Next thing you know, Silvano is on his knees between pretty Pal and gorgeous Gregor, alternating between their two big guns. But that isn't all: soon perky Pal is slamming sleek Silvano, and then trades off to Gregor who is equally at home pounding the dark-haired bottom. Silvano bouncing up and down on prone Pal's pistol is indeed provocative. All three explode but Silvano's release is a real gusher. An enraptured Pal counters by giving Silvano a fabulous facial and then tasting his own jizz. The next scene features lanky lads Marcus Hahn and Hubert Uriel. Talk about Hungarian hotties! These two are smooth and ultra-adorable and as an added bonus Uriel's joint is completely shaved. They perform dick-in-mouth magic that is yet another form of target practice. And does practice ever make perfect! They take turns sucking and slurping on each other's big, uncut boners like two men on a mission. The long-distance loads they jack off will be a source of inspiration and emulation for all viewers. After a war game with those paint-loaded rifles, torrid Tamas Gregor claims his victory by popping his prick between muscular Istvan Gulyas' luscious lips. Half-in and half-out of their uniforms, they go at it in a forest setting, which further enhances this tempestuous tongue treatment. But it's when humpy Gregor bangs Gulyas' horny hole up against a tree that the drill gets serious. To moans and groans, the now-naked action gets brutal, and you can tell, both bottom and top love it. Gregor slams his jumbo juicestick into Gulyas in the missionary position on the ground and Gulyas simply cannot get enough. Deep, hard-driving strokes penetrate a wide-open butthole. If there are any doubts about the intensity of the action check out the giant gobs of gunk the two spew. The war games won, two of the boys take their two prisoners back to an indoor pool to extract their prize. The gorgeous captors are Jozsef Pal and Hector Jordan -- who we've seen earlier and gladly feast our eyes on again. These two heavenly hunks are the tops who take control of their bottoms/captives Zoltan Kincses and Marcus Hahn. Both Hahn and Kincses prove to be champion cocksuckers and bodacious bottoms. You will especially love the butt-banging, ass-eating daisy chain. Finally Hahn and Kincses sit down on Jordan's and Pal's perfect peckers and take their punishment like men. They take every inch offered and ride the rods like stallions. Spooge flies everywhere with the bottoms being treated to cum in the face. Pal pops his pistol in Hahn's face and Jordan does the same for his partner, Kincses. Naturally, both the bottoms respond by covering their own abs with joyjuice. In true Studio 2000 International tradition Loaded For Action is loaded with as good a group of Hungarian hunks as you will see anywhere on earth. Director Janos Kodaly brings his own special touch to this awesomely erotic endeavor. There is no question that Loaded For Action will make you unload your cum-gun over and over again.
Duration: 1:23:52
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Loaded for Action

Justice Gangbang Party Embarrass

Cast: Shane Rollins, Tony Mecelli, Robert Van Damme, Nick Piston, Brad Star, Jordan Vaughn, Ty Hudson, Kent North, Carlos Morales, Nick Horn, Trevor Knight, Mike Roberts, Marc Williams, Duke Michaels, Parker Williams, Marco Paris, Steven Scarborough
Genres: Oral, Anal, Safe Sex, Group, Rimming, Uniforms, Orgy, Gangbang, Toys, Interracial
Justice will be one of the biggest pictures of the year. Hot House Entertainment has put forth a huge effort in presenting a top-notch movie featuring a coherent script, imaginative set decoration, expert cinematography and a cast of spectacular hunks, who handle the acting chores admirably. It stars Shane Rollins as “Toby Conners,” in what is being hailed “the best performance of his career.” Polish up the awards! Shane plays a young man who is sent to jail for a drug crime he didn’t commit. His cries of innocence fall on deaf ears in court and after he is incarcerated. He is subjected to more interrogation and a body cavity search by guards, Robert Van Damme and Tony Mecelli. Toby’s cock swells big ‘n hard as his tits are roughly pulled and fingers probe his anus, leading to forced cocksucking and Toby getting his manpussy eaten out and roughly fucked by both bulls. Locked up in a unit with rough thugs (Jordan Vaughn, Nick Piston and Brad Star), fresh-meat-Toby is attacked and force-fed big cock. Nick, the leader, makes Vaughn orally service Toby and then Piston fucks Conners’ already loose manhole, followed by the other cons. Conners begs his lawyer to get him secluded from the sex-hungry inmates. Attorney Ty Hudson misleadingly promises to pull some strings, if Toby puts out for him. Conners delivers some expert head and then gets his upturned anus hungrily rimmed, emptying his own huge load down his throat. Dr. Kent North and assistant, Carlos Morales help out an inmate (Nick Horn) with a perpetual hardon. They orally service him from dick to butt hole until Carlos fucks North, who returns the favor and then with Kent inside Morales and Horn buried deep in North, this morphs into a (shot from beneath) daisy chain fuck. Toby’s day in court is a disaster. The judge (Steven Scarborough) doesn’t believe any of his protests and sentences him to four years in the slammer. To his shock, his new roomie (Trevor Knight) turns out to be the actual criminal whose deeds landed Toby in jail! A furious Conners viciously attacks Trevor and warns, I’m gonna make you my bitch, motherfucka…and fuck your ass for four fuckin’ years! The hot session includes mucho oral, rimming and flip/flop fucking. Handsome guard, Mike Roberts, witnesses the melee, but doesn’t interrupt, just jerks a huge load. 18 months later, Toby is being paroled, under one condition: he must prove to the board that he has been rehabilitated. How, you foolishly ask? By having sex with the parole board, Silly! The committee, Marc Williams, Duke Michaels and Parker Williams are all built and hung big. On his knees, Toby sucks off the three hunks in 3-piece suits and later impels his hole on Duke’s thick piece as Marc fucks a guard (Marco Paris) who can’t resist joining the orgy. I loved it, but must point out that the lighting was sometimes too bright for certain dark situations. Atmospheric illumination could have enhanced the overall effect. The production was otherwise professional, but what an opportunity the director missed by falling short on mood. The sets are fashioned similarly to a stage production. At first, you feel as if you are watching a play, but the visuals, as presented, are very effective. Marvelous performances by the entire cast, especially Shane Rollins and near-perfect direction by Steven Scarborough. If prison films get you hot, this will, I promise.
Duration: 1:22:27
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2099kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Justice Gangbang Party

Lockdown Sog Xian

Studio: Mustang
Cast: Cliff Rhodes Jake Dakota Cal Speedy Reynolds Derek Foster Matt Cole Parker Williams
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bears, Muscle, Hardcore, Group, Uniform
Wee to Pine Hearst, a maximum-security pri. Inside its grimy walls, you'll find some of the criminals known to man. Cal "Speedy" Reynolds is the warden. It's his job to maintain order and make sure the priers obey the rules. And lately they've been acting up... so it's time for a Lockdown. Flexing his Warden muscle, Reynolds takes Jake Dakota - and his ass - as a les to all the other inmates who dare to mouth off to him. A deep cavity search leads to a deep pounding. Following his boss's example, Parker Williams makes an example of Shane Rollins, giving his taught, muscular ass an unforgettable workout. Guards Tommy Blade and Derek Foster love when their boss calls for a lockdown because they can finally have their way with two inmates they've had their eyes on forever: Matt Cole and Owen Hawk. Then it's time for the Warden to take care of the world's nastiest sex offender, Rik Jammer, by giving his ass a brutal mechanical pounding on the fucking machine, while Cliff Rhodes, Derrick Han and Reynolds finish each other off but good.
Duration: 1:28:06
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1546kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lockdown

Время генерации страницы 0.10695 секунды с 9 запросами