View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 03:32 AM   #1908
D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Cuckold Addiction - JOI

Cuckold Addiction - JOI

Genre: Crystal Knight, Joi, Ass Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Ass Worship, Joi, Ass Worship, Cuck, Cuckold, Female Domination, Femdom, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Mental Domination, Tit Worship
Actress name: Crystal Knight
Today you truly accept the fact that you could never please me sexually. Today I put you in your place, claiming you as my cuckold so long as you earn it. In order to receive such an honor you must edge for me like never before. You must be open to chastity, paying for my dates and clothing, and cleaning up the messes I make with these hot studs whenever I command. It would be such an honor to watch me get fucked. It would be the greatest opportunity to stroke your cock as Im cumming. However, unless you earn it today your opportunity has been blown. Go into our session with an open mind, a hard cock, and a passionate attitude. When I start describing my sex life and what you will see well, you will realize this is the best decision you could ever be making.

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:06
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 1 GB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 1 GB
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04610 секунды с 9 запросами