Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Kenzie Madison - Strap-on Sex Life Padova

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kenzie Madison
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings
Video language: English
Slave boy is one horny boy who is constantly requesting anal but always gets denied. Kenzie goes into full Mistress mode as she finally decides to give the bitch exactly what he asked for. Unfortunately for slave, he never did specify exactly what he meant by anal and gets surprised by a huge, strap-on cock slapping him in the face. His days of demanding anal are officially over as Mistress Kenzie has decided anal will be his only sex life going forward. Slave gets royally fucked by his Mistress's big, strap-on cock giving him the anal he needs and not the anal he asked for.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kenzie Madison - Strap-on Sex Life

Donovan's Test - Part 1 Arnold AFB

Donovan is a brand new model to FutileStruggles and, as usual, I want to test drive her to see what she can do. The clip starts with Donovan standing with her legs tied spread wide. Hers wrists are tied overhead, pulling her tight body taut. I let her get acclimated before I commence groping and slapping er tits and ass. She whimpers and moans as I play with her stretched body, even turning her around as I please. I crotchrope her and pull up tight on it as I continue slapping her ass. She whimpers with each swat, but it looks like she is enjoying herself a little too much. Let's see what happens when we clamp her nipples and then tie the clamps overhead as well. Donovan whimpers, but judging by her expressions, she is enjoying herself even more. I leave her alone for a short while as I admire my handy work. I soon return with a ballgag, which is promptly strapped in her willing mouth. I step back and enjoy the view once again, but my ultimate goal today is to get her into a strict hogtie. I untie her ankles from the make shift spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 448.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donovan's Test - Part 1

I've Never Deep Throated Before Marmora

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Ninel
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
More specifically, she never had a cock all the down her throat. Until today. Down and went, and the emotion began to rise to the top. It was a WTF moment for her, and a reminder of the power of the cock. She took slaps and chokes, and a repeated drilling of the mouth and throat. She began to hurl all over. It was a mess, and she was surprised at the amount that kept coming out of her trap. She was bent over, and fucked good and hard. She liked that part. They all do. Then she was lined up for 3 juicy loads on her face and we had her sit there and bask in it until it was unbearable. Good times, good times.
Duration: 54:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7760kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I've Never Deep Throated Before

Befouled Bolt ons Honea Path

Cast: Misty Meaner, Kali Danes
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
They became a mess. All 4 of them. The bolt on baronesses were destroyed today, and became the vessel for one another's slop. They got slapped around and slapped each other around, too. Both got face fucked into oblivion, and they simultaneously deep throated Barney, and touched tongues as it was buried in both their cock pipes. They got fucked good and hard and they swapped some juicy yellow discipline back and forth. The both took massive loads and a bath with the whore bowl.
Duration: 1:02:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6116kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Befouled Bolt ons

Realspanking - Southern Strappings Kurtistown

Excellent quality the movie consisting from top ten episodes of the website - rollers where the guilty little girls are punished really. They are so strongly slapped that they not in forces to constrain tears
Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, XviD, 971kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Realspanking - Southern Strappings

Время генерации страницы 0.04832 секунды с 9 запросами