Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 05:12 PM   #7967
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Mistress Anna Elite - CUCKOLD BITCH

You have been summoned for the night. I have a special task in store for you. You had better be locked, little cuck, with your tongue hanging out ready. I lay before you in my bedroom, teasing you with my sultry red lingerie. You notice I'm not wearing any panties. Your heart begins to race and the cage around your pathetic, useless cock grows tighter.
Listen carefully to my instructions, you will be expected to follow to the letter. Unfolded before you are the tiny red, lace panties which, only moments ago, were hugging my petite figure. I show you the contents; having spent the evening with my boyfriend, the panties are clearly well used and crying out for a pathetic cuck tongue to clean them up. Are you up to the task, little cuckold bitch? Can you meet my exacting standards? If so, there is a special reward for you. I has saved the used condom from my passionate night and I want to feed it to my cuck bitch for my amusement. Are you ready to resign yourself to a life of denial and humiliation? Then take your first gulp, cuckold

File size: 138 MB, Resolution: 19201080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/pvlry89k9bqs
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02830 секунды с 9 запросами