Old 02-27-2024, 09:46 AM   #1325
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Russian brunette Stefany in piss solo Fred

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Stefany
Genres: Russian girl, Brown hair, Close-up, Degustation, Fingering, Pissing, Piss in glass, Pussy wash, Shaved, Solo, Stockings, Toys, Wet hair, Wet toy
Video language: English
Dressed in a shiny PVC minidress and stockings, Stefany knows exactly how to tease and a year of modelling has given her much more confidence and sex appeal! She pulls down her panties and bends over on a leather sofa before sprinkling a stream of piss while still touching herself. She catches some of her golden juices in her hand and tastes it before moving onto some sex toy play! Stefany uses a purple speculum to gape her pussy wide apart and while she is stretched, Stefany sprays another stream of her perfect piss over the floor! Kinky Stefany laps up her piss from the leather sofa and fingers her pussy. With her legs spread apart, Stefany looks seriously hot as she pisses again while still fingering herself. She gets hold of a glass vase and as she gets onto the floor, she lifts her leg up and pees into it, dipping her long brown hair into her juices and pours the remaining liquid into her mouth and over her dominatrix style outfit!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8086kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian brunette Stefany in piss solo

Cheating Girlfriend Claudia Bavel Fucks Her Patient At The Clinic Dongen

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Claudia Bavel
Genres: Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Raven haired hottie Claudia Bavel walks into the locker room for another day at the clinic and starts taking selfies for her boyfriend. She gives him a call and makes the most of the time before work starts, changing things over to a video call. Claudia performs a striptease and gets so turned on that she slips into some white lingerie and stockings before she masturbates. Breaking out a glass dildo, Claudia fucks herself but doesn't realise her first patient, Tommy is waiting and can hear her moaning! Once she has pleasured her pussy, this insatiable slut gets dressed and examines Tommy. She gets carried away and strips to seduce him, cheating on her boyfriend. Claudia swaps oral skills with Tommy and after her pussy gets slammed with his cock, she takes a very messy titty cumshot!
Duration: 1:14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7434kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheating Girlfriend Claudia Bavel Fucks Her Patient At The Clinic

Damion Dayski, Valerica Steele - Return Of The 19-Year-Old Phenom Fountain Green

Release Year: 2023
Studio: See Him Fuck
Cast: Damion Dayski, Valerica Steele
Genres: Piercings, Small Tits, Teen, Tattoos, Petite, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Handjob, Gagging, Face Fucking, Gonzo, Foot Fetish, Oil, Colored Hair, Stockings
See Fuck is pleased as punch to have 19-year-old big-dick stud Damion Dayski back for his 2nd appearance, and this time we teamed up with our very own Contract Girl, Valerica Steele, for this much-anticipated update! After director Johnny Robins assists us in getting reacquainted with , Damion stands and, with Valerica's assistance, begins to disrobe...and that is a mighty bulge in his See boxers! Valerica then begins to lube HIM up, ensuring that 12-inch uncut cock is upright & ready for action. She sniffs and licks Damion's armpits before allowing HIM to sit so she can get all freaky-deeky with his socked and bare feet. Then we get to the ass-eating, as Valerica rims and tongues while Damion is spread-eagle & via the rusty trombone. Valerica then gives HIM a sloppy blowjob & eats his ass from below before Damion returns all the oral treats he just received by going down on Valerica. And then we get to the fucking! Valerica takes all of via a regular & backward amazon, front & backward piledriver, doggystyle, flat on her belly, and missionary until he pulls out & cums on her pale body. We caught up with our 12-inch in the shower after.
Duration: 56:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5671kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damion Dayski, Valerica Steele - Return Of The 19-Year-Old Phenom

While Master Is Gone San Jose de Chiquitos

Johnny is out of town. I got a little bored. I figured it would be a good time for another self tie. And, since we were not as romantic in our bondage as we usually would be in the month of February, I decided to wear a lacy red nightie with hearts all over it just to help you feel the love. I pair the nightie with a red garter belt, panties and stockings. Then, I put leather cuffs on my wrists and set up for a video. Once I am in the frame, I proceed to put more black leather cuffs on my ankles and a big shiny red ball gag in my mouth. It helps to be matchy matchy. As soon as I have my cuffs and gag on, I lay back and attach my cuffs into a hog tie with small little chains. Then, I just happily roll around on the bed in my makeshift hog tie. I hope Johnny likes this surprise when he gets back. Naturally, I hope you guys love it too! I even included a picture of my stocking clad feet and ankle cuffs, for those of you that like that. I especially love the devilish look of the red stockings!
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 341.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: While Master Is Gone

Bound Corsicana

Release Year: 2024
Ivory skinned brunette Anastasia is stunning as she struggles against her tight bondage, wearing only her lacy bra and panties, silky stockings, and spike-heeled pumps. She is tied standing, lashed to a spreader bar with a huge red ballgag stuffed in her whimpering mouth.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:21:05
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound

Время генерации страницы 0.13427 секунды с 9 запросами