Cast video: Goddess Jasmine Mendez
Name: Sexy Burglar Takes You for Everything Hd

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 0,98 GB
Video: 1280x720
Duration: 00:22:09

Genre:
Description: HOTTEST $100 You WILL EVER SPEND!! Custom: The clip would begin by showing you getting dressed up as a cat burglar. First you put on your stockings, then your cat suit, black gloves and finally you wear a balaclava or ski mask ( Please ensure that the mask you put on has only your eyes visible through it, .The MASK is very important to me. After this you break into a house and start to steal, when you realise that someone is in the house. You then approach the guy knock him out and then gag him and tie him up. This guy should be the camera, as in your dental assistant clip with no voice or person necessary. Next, youre almost done robbing the house when you decide to have some fun with the guy before leaving by doing a little strip tease in front of him and instruct him to masturbate by freeing one of his arm.I would love to see some really nice close ups of you throughout the clip, especially of your face with and without the mask and your feet when youre putting the stockings on.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Sexy Burglar Takes You for Everything Hd - 0,98 GB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09522 секунды с 9 запросами