Old 02-26-2024, 03:04 PM   #1042
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Winter wonderland Part vol.4 - Horny twinks keep warm by fucking raw! La Plata

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Raw.staxus
Genres: Oral/Anal sex, Bareback, Blow job, Rimming, 69, Twink, Masturbation, Cumshots
Winter in the Czech Republic is truly a wonder to behold – but then the same could easily be said of blond beauty, Tim Walker, and his sexy dark-haired counterpart, Mickey Moon. Indeed, whilst the opening display here of snow and ice is pleasant enough, it sure as fuck doesn’tpare to the sight of these two Eastern beauties doing their best to keep warm together indoors.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2529kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 500.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winter wonderland Part vol.4 - Horny twinks keep warm by fucking raw!

CzechHunter sc. 731 Pawleys Island

Heavy snowing is a rare thing to see in Prague. When it happens, it's usually a terrible mess with all pavements being slippery as hell. This young man experienced it at first hand when he landed on his face right in front of me. I couldn't stop laughing. He was a bit annoyed at first but then we had a very nice chat. Soon I was in his flat touching his bulge. This dude had to be super horny because he got an instant boner. He gave me an amazing blowjob and really enjoyed me sucking his massive dong. I wanted to fuck him but was out of luck. This guy was no bottom material, he wanted to fuck me and hard. And wanted to get paid for it! Well, I was horny too and his cock looked so thick... Of course, I agreed. I bet he fucked plenty of chicks up the ass because this ride was something amazing.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6894kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CzechHunter sc. 731

Intense Fuck With Cute Boyfriends Thorndale

Release Year: 2009
Cast: George Lersen, Hans Smith, Rico Armin, Roman Pupek, Tack Cool, Tony Rush
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots, Twinks
Video language: English
Here's another treat for those who have enjoyed the Tino Videos that I've previously uploaded. Thanks to the Internet and the original ripper, here's one of the latest from Tino called "Boyfriends 10". It follows the usual Tino formula, hot Euro twinks in two-way action with lots of sucking, fucking, and orals. The cast and director are uncredited as usual, and the dialog, what little there is, seems to be in Czech, but with cute hot twinks, really, who cares? Though not my rip, the quality is good as you can see from the screencaps. Enjoy!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:01
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1312kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Intense Fuck With Cute Boyfriends

Czech Hunter – Forest Hump, Full Hd (2021) Mostar

Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Czech Hunter 444: While hunting on the outskirts, I met this interesting guy Mirek. He was visiting his girlfriend but I guess he wasn't in a hurry too much. I was sure the slag could wait. The boy trained to be an artistic cabinet-maker, which sounded like a nice trade. He was still one year away from finishing college so money was tight. I think the boy was truly in love because he was saving money for a huge birthday present for his girlfriend. He needed 10 000 Crowns. That sounded like a pretty expensive present but I wasn't going to talk him out of it. Instead, I used it. I offered Mirek a few Crowns to test him and then took him to a nearby park. We had to be a bit careful but still, I managed to have loads of fun with him. His ass needed proper stretching at first but in the end, we both had a great time.
Czech Hunter 443: Once I finished fucking one of the friends I met at the dried-up lido, I just wanted to get dressed and go home. I still hoped that the other friend would come back but I didn't expect much. I was about to call a taxi when, to my surprise, the guy emerged from the woods. I think that his friend told him everything and the boy got jealous about the money. He told me he forgot something... yeah right, he forgot to get his ass fucked for nice and easy cash. I didn't mind another round. The boy was a little bi, he had some previous experience. I remembered he mentioned having a girlfriend so I was surprised how well he handled my cock...

Total size: 6.7 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter – Forest Hump, Full Hd (2021)

Время генерации страницы 0.04433 секунды с 9 запросами