View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 06:39 AM   #1429
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Marley Brinx - Anal Gimp Training Penguin

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Anal Play, Brunette, Strapon
Video language: English
Miss Marley is so pretty.. so cute with her bubble gum pink & blue outfit and pigtail braids. Nobody would ever suspect her of being such a sexual deviant. Miss Marley can get guys to so whatever she wants, no matter how horrific it may be.She has a giant pink cock she wants to try out and latex gimp boy is going to be the first to give it a ride. She wants to stuff the anal gimp so full that he will never forget name. She fucks his ass with high energy, punishing his butt with every thrust. She pounds her giant rubber cock deeper and deeper into his anus owning him completely.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:06
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1555kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 260.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marley Brinx - Anal Gimp Training

The Spy Fancysteel Kimbolton

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Fancysteel
A mysterious spy just recently tried to break into the Chastity Prison and was caught trying to steal some confidential files and inmate records.Who does she work for? And what is it that has driven her to attack such a dreaded institution? The strikingly beautiful criminal mastermind, clad in tight, shimmering latex, refused to tell us anything....Cobie, a former inmate of the chastity prison, is now an agent trying to work against the organisation. Her gambit did not pay off and to her horror, she is once again a slave to the system of Chastity, and this time they will make sure she never escapes or tastes freedom again. Armed with a new chastity device and shock collar, she presents the highest security risk and is held accordingly. Cobie tried to get the secrets of Chastity Prison out in the open, now, once again she will experience the tormenting secrets and bondage this feared institution has to offer.
Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 955.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Spy Fancysteel

The Spy Bel Air

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
A mysterious spy just recently tried to break into the Chastity Prison and was caught trying to steal some confidential files and inmate records.
Who does she work for? And what is it that has driven her to attack such a dreaded institution? The strikingly beautiful criminal mastermind, clad in tight, shimmering latex, refused to tell us anything....
Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 955.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Spy

Perfect Hot New Unreal Wonderfull Collection Of Spi Media. Part 2. Covesville

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Spi Media
Their main focus in these film are woman dominating men & wearing fetish clothes, like leather, latex & rubber. There is also bondage, Bdsm, torture and domination.

Total size: 9.3 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Hot New Unreal Wonderfull Collection Of Spi Media. Part 2.

Freaks Inside fetish bondage latex Part Seven Burghill

Lovely ladies get tied up, blown up and worked up in a huge, exciting range of unique and outrageous outfits.

Total size: 911.3 MB in 1 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freaks Inside fetish bondage latex Part Seven

Happy family life Waterman

Genres: Compilation, Cuckold, Femdom, Latex, Bondage, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, , Shit Eating, Russian, Humiliation, Domination, Bizarre, Freak, Fetish, Big Ass, Feet Licking, Peeing, Swallowing,
About raising cultured boys and turning them into obedient and comfortable... husbands.
On the right is a story about a talented girl Valya;
At the age of 18, Valentina came to study in Los Angeles. But she was not interested in studies, but in the offspring of rich parents. She is a master of seduction and quickly began to live with her next gentle . Soon their lover joined them.
Incredible emotions from humiliating sex and now the boy is under complete control. Gradually he turned into an obedient slave with a tight wallet. Valentina has been married for a long time and pleases her rich husband with humiliating sex with big blacks. She also doesn’t forget about her ex-boyfriends. She is kind and responsible for those she has tamed.
On the left is a story about a talented girl Christina.
Mom was the head of the family and always obeyed her. At the age of 13, I accidentally saw my mom feeding my shit. My noticed this and began to prepare me for adult life. Mom prepared and soon I also started shitting in his mouth. A few years later, my passed away; the poor thing couldn’t stand such a load.
. It was a difficult period for my and me. It’s impossible to just take a shit when you’re used to doing it in someone’s mouth, we started getting constipated. And I began to look for a replacement for our .
I met a guy, he is a manager and makes good money. The only , grew up without a , female upbringing. We became lovers, I began to teach him cunnilingus.
I began to wash myself less and less and check his reaction. Liked. Further more, right during cunnilingus, she asked to go to the toilet, returned and immediately put dirty holes on her face. Liked. Then she started letting me lick myself after defecation, on the toilet. Liked. In an excited state, she began to teach him to urine and then eat feces.
I gradually increase the dose, shit in my mouth and teach him to lick his ass. I take breaks so that he himself asks me to shit in his mouth, he can no longer live without my humiliation. I start to get capricious, and soon he proposes to me, we sign. We started living together, the games are over, everything is shit to him now. I start filming videos of our feedings and selling them.
We fight the gag reflexes, vomit, let him eat the vomit. Repetition is the of learning, soon he eats faster and wants more, it’s time to introduce him to his . Gala dinner, a large portion of our shit was eaten with pleasure. Our meetings are becoming more frequent, I’m getting used to serving both of us, my is used to her -in-law and gives out huge portions. My husband has recovered
He eats well, he can’t get enough of our shit, I introduce him to my friends. They are impressed by our relationship and also start shitting in his mouth. They are training to start doing this with their husbands.
Duration: 1:52:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy family life
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07025 секунды с 9 запросами