View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 11:45 AM   #2097
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Double Cum for Hot Spanish Student Graniteville

Studio: FakeHospital
Every so often the university will send me a student for a private lesson, which is how I found myself in my office with Penelope Cum. Penny was progressing well in her studies, though her knowledge of the muscular system was lacking. We went over a few muscles, and I grew bored. My attention was piqued when she asked about reproductive organs. I offered to show her my balls as a joke, but shockingly, she accepted. I pulled out my genitals, and she got close to inspect them...then asked to lick them! I wasn't about to say no! Penelope got a face-full of knowledge giving me a blowjob, then made me even harder when she showed me her big tits and ass. We fucked all over my office, then I came in her mouth...but she was so sexy I was immediately rock hard again! I fucked her doggystyle on my desk, then she swallowed a second load!
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Cum for Hot Spanish Student

Elena Vedem - Blonde Russian in black stockings Henrietta

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Elena Vedem
Genres: All Sex, Average Body, European, Brown Hair, Short, Big Dick, Small Ass, Athletic, Euro, Russian, Blonde, High Heels, G-String, Bald Pussy, Black Stockings
Video language: English
Blonde Russian babe Elena Vedem is sitting at a table with her man Nick Ross playing chess. Elena quickly puts the game aside and teases Nick by squeezing her perky tits, and the pair move closer to embrace. Stripping each other naked, Elena and Nick run their hands across their bodies, and Elena pushes Nick back so she can climb on top of his hard cock. Grinding on Nick's lap, Elena pulls her panties to the side and takes his big dick in her wet pussy, then bounces her booty up and down on the stud. She hops off and gives him a blowjob, then he lies her back and licks her pussy. After making Elena cum in spoon position, Nick fucks the beautiful woman standing doggystyle until he pulls out and cums on her ass!
Duration: 22:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3861kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 668.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elena Vedem - Blonde Russian in black stockings

Cock Hungry Hotties Get Their Holes Slammed Ball Kettering

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Kitana Lure, Rebecca Volpetti & Veronica Leal
Genres: Anal, Ass to Mouth, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Doggystyle, Double Penetration
The Valentine's Day speed dating event is about to start and after Erik Everhard welcomes his guests, they begin to mingle and pair off to introduce themselves. Veronica Leal follows Erik into a different room and is soon slurping on his cock! Kitana Lure and Rebecca Volpetti investigate walk in on the action and join in, and Erik can't believe his luck as he enjoys a blowjob from three stunning girls! The two remaining guys are wondering where everyone else has gone and when they catch the action unfolding in the other room, things soon turn into a DP fuck frenzy! Why pair off for dating when you can let loose with every guest!? The girls take their fair share of pussy and ass pounding before sharing messy cumshots!
Duration: 52:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3515kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Hungry Hotties Get Their Holes Slammed Ball

Hot Stepmom With Big Tits Tara Holiday Fucks Her Stepson Brigantine

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Billy King, Tara Holiday
Genres: Ass licking, Blowjob, Creampie, Masturbation, Shaved, Pussy Licking, Doggystyle, Dressed and Naked, Big Tits, Brunette, Creampie MILF, Dress, Fingering, Masturbating, Shaved MILF, Pussy Eating, Riding, Undressing, Thong, Big Tits MILF, 40 Plus, MILF Blowjo
Super hot stepmom with big tits Tara Holiday gets her shaved pussy pounded by her stepson.
Duration: 29:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7644kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Stepmom With Big Tits Tara Holiday Fucks Her Stepson

Samantha Cruuz - Laying the Bait (2024) Thornville

Cast: Samantha Cruuz
Genres: Interracial
Feeling mischeivous, I left some cash lying around and waited for a hot woman to walk by. Not long after, this raven-haired Colombian named Samantha Cruuz found the money, and then I showed her my dick! I offered her more euros in exchange for sexual favours, and she said yes! Following a sneaky blowjob, I took the gorgeous nymph to a more secluded place where she spread her long, slender legs and took a missionary-style pounding. While I fucked her, I played with her big natural tits, and then I stuck my cock back inside her pretty mouth! Afterwards, I put Samantha on her knees and banged her hard from behind in doggystyle while spanking her curvy ass, and then the curvaceous stunner straddled my lap and rode me in cowgirl. To finish, I gave Samantha a sexy side fuck, and her tight pussy felt so good that I creampied it!
Duration: 25:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6173kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samantha Cruuz - Laying the Bait (2024)

Hussie Pass - She Loves Big Dicks Moca

Studio: Hussie Pass
Cast: Chloe Temple, Damion Dayski
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Toys, Hairy, Facesitting, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Ass, Lingerie, Gagging, Face Fucking, Foot Fetish, Oil, Bubble Butt
It's difficult to believe it's been basically 3 years since the delightful Chloe Temple was on the Hussie Pass set, and for her big return, we paired her up with 20-year-old big-dick phenom Damion Dayski for this interracial update! Director Johnny Robins kicks things off by interviewing the blonde cutie, followed by Chloe warming up her furry snatch, 1st with her fingers and then with a large translucent rubber DONG! Damion then enters the scene with lube for Chloe's 32C breasts and her sweet 36-inch ass, which she twerks for us. Next up is the cock-sucking, as Chloe slobbers and gags on Damion while on her knees, then in a lie-back blowjob, and eventually in between his legs. She follows this up with a slick footjob before coping a squat on Damion's face so he can sample her juices. From there, Chloe slides down & the fucking begins, as she takes of Damion's big cock cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, airborne, piledriver, and doggystyle until he pulls out and cums on her pretty little face. We followed the 2 of them into the shower afterward...
Duration: 52:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5439kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hussie Pass - She Loves Big Dicks

Yasmina Khan - My Rizz Gets Her Wet (2024) Marquette

Cast: Yasmina Khan
Genres: Gonzo, POV
After handing over the sausage pizza I'd ordered, sexy delivery woman Yasmina Khan asked if she could see my sausage! The gorgeous Brit cheekily flashed me her huge fake boobs before getting on her knees and gobbling up my rock-hard dick! Following a sloppy deepthroat blowjob, pigtailed Yasmina jerked me off between her big, pierced titties before sticking out her tattooed ass and taking a doggystyle pounding from behind. Next, the filthy mare sat her trimmed pussy down on my lap and rode me cowgirl and reverse while I spanked her nice plump booty, and then she treated me to an incredible footjob! Since the busty Euro had given me such good service, I decided to tip her well, so after banging Yasmina hard in missionary and lying , I spunked a thick load on the cumslut’s tongue!
Duration: 29:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5560kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yasmina Khan - My Rizz Gets Her Wet (2024)

Время генерации страницы 0.12705 секунды с 9 запросами