LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Submission Prison, Scene 3 Burt

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Boots, Fetish, Kink, Flogging, Jockstraps, Leather, Oral
Video language: English
Prisoner Devin Franco is cleaning up a supply closet when he is caught outside of his cell at inspection time by another malevolent guard, the mean and malicious muscle daddy Drew Sebastian. Dragged back to his bunk, Devin knows he is seriously screwed, or about to be, when Officer Drew discovers the contraband Devin has hidden. With a pillowcase full of clothespins and his own leather strap that he's been missing, Myles realizes that Devin is a kinky little fucker and Officer Drew puts him through his paces. Devin is chained to the bars of the cell and restrained by his wrists, ankles and balls, with clothespins pinching painful pressure points and getting a preliminary flogging from Drew, who is just warming up. The flogging intensifies till Devin finally breaks down in submission and Drew softens slightly, 'You're my prison bitch, you listen to me and I'll protect you. Now it's time for you to suck my cock!' Drew sheds his uniform and feeds his humongous piledriver to Devin, who gobbles it down greedily as he gets his face and throat fucked and is rewarded with a delicious mouthful of Drew's succulent and salty seed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submission Prison, Scene 3

Abusing Jj Vol. 2 Pricedale

Studio: Jerk Studios, Abused Dude Video
Straight 19-year-old JJ returns for more submission at the hands of his gay buddies. In Scene 1, JJ and Mike wrestle, stripping each other in the process. JJ loses the match and is bound and gets his first blowjob from a guy. In scene two, JJ reluctantly submits to an intense spanking with bare hands and a frat paddle. Finally, his ass still raw from the spanking, JJ plays with anal beads up his tight hole and produces a nice creamy load.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 415.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abusing Jj Vol. 2

Busted Boys - Gaberial Meckling

Little Latino man-whore Gaberial has gotten himself into quite the jam, he's been caught on camera soliciting undercover cops in a hotel. Officer Austin makes it very clear to him that he can't talk his way out of going to jail. Having nothing else to bargain with he makes the only offer he can; total sexual submission. Soon the little hand-cuffed hottie is choked, humiliated and brutally pounded in his tight ass by officer Austin. After fucking the little brown bitch like a ragdoll in several degrading positions the officer soaks him with a big facial cumshot.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:00
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 540.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busted Boys - Gaberial

Время генерации страницы 0.08569 секунды с 9 запросами