Old 02-23-2024, 03:49 PM   #2035
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Reflex Gilroy

Release Year: 2003
Studio: man's art
Cast: Ronald Laska, Justin Beekers, Benjamin Falk, Dimitri Popkov, Julian Meinel, Toby von Sayn, Aaron Smith
Description : Ronald Laska comes for the first time into operation in a Man's Art ® production in "Reflex". He shows first his body, his cock and his ass to the observer. After the good introduction it goes on with a group scene in which Toby von Sayn and his boyfriend the blonde Aaron Smith get fucked and filled with sperm. It continues in a sauna where, after taking a shower, Aaron Smith gets fingered and fucked by Ronald Laska again. In the meantime Toby von Sayn sucks the friends Dimitri Popkov and Julian Meinel off. Ronald Laska and Justin Beekers united in fucking. Justin sits on Ronald's cock very carefully in order to fuck himself until he jerks off. Later he is engaged in Ronald's hairless hole and observes how he squirts his load onto his face. Justin Beekers shows in a solo how horny his body is and how good his own sperm tastes. You are right here if you want to see a wrestling match between two young blonde guys with much body oil, in fact Toby von Sayn and Aaron Smith are scrapping on a dirty mat. Who wants to see a cruel fuck has to have a look at the next scene, where Ronald Laska and Justin Beekers quarrel about the small skater-type guy Benjamin Falk. It hurts Benjamin awfully but he jerks off while getting fucked. ...
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:27
Video: 712x480, XviD, 2191kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Reflex

Gay - Sugar Blondies Aubrey

Video language: English
Sugar Blondies is full of bare raw fucks, with six mouth-watering scenes and twelve sex crazed kidz. A cute blonde is fast asleep as his room-mate comes home with all intense and purpose of getting changed, but once he spies this sleeping beauty with his cute butt on show, he can't help but undress and snuggle in beside him. He caresses his pert butt and even slips a finger into blondie's tight ass. Reaching round, he massages his morning wood - and that's the key to awake from dreamland. Blondie is well up for a morning shag and his roommate's cock slips easily into his tight ass. How's about that for a wake up call!
Duration: 1:37:42
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2159kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Sugar Blondies

Spritzz Cum Spewing Boys Share Three Dicks Casselman

Studio: Spritzz
Cast: Benjamin Dunn, Lukas Pribil, Jeffrey Foster
Benjamin is a handsome boy with a lot of cock to share, but he doesn't have to try hard to get his friends Lukas and Jeffrey to share their boners and butt holes with him. The guys move from some playful cock enjoyment in the bathroom to a full-on bareback threesome on the couch, with all three stiff boners soon being wanked and sucked. Blond boy Jeffrey is a little greedy with a dick in his mouth and another raw length up his hole, but soon Lukas is moving from topping to bottoming as he slides his naked pucker down on Benjamin's gorgeous length. Jeffrey gets his load fucked out by big-dicked Benjamin and takes a big splashing mess over his balls from the top boy, but it's the gigantic fountain of semen Lukas wanks out in his face that no doubt has them heading back to the shower to clean up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5808kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 787.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spritzz Cum Spewing Boys Share Three Dicks

HarlemSex Can I bring in a second guy WASSERBURG

Studio: HarlemSex
I love sucking and getting fucked by this guy with long blond hair. He knows me well, he knows I love cock. He offered to invite a second guy. According to him, good things are shared... A second guy arrived and the handsome blond fucked him in front of me! But then they teamed up to cum on me. I loved it.
Duration: 22:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4333kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 727.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HarlemSex Can I bring in a second guy

Corbyn Fisher - Introducing Bryce HD Bement

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Hunk, Jerk Off, Solo
We're on a bit of a run now, with back to back sexy swimmers. We got to meet freshman swimmer Tony just recently, and now we're getting to meet upperclassman swimmer Bryce! Those of us who didn't try to join the swim team in college seem to have really missed out!
Bryce comes to us with the sexy confidence of a collegiate upperclassman. This tall, buff, blond, and blue-eyed stud has a super hot body, ripped arms and a built chest, and complements all of that with a confident demeanor that shines through when he tells us all just how horny he almost always is and how he has himself quite the sex drive (lucky us!). He couldn't wait to start peeling those clothes off so he could rub one out for us, which was fine by me as I couldn't wait to see Bryce pleasure himself!
Beyond swimming, working out, and sex, Bryce also loves to travel. This all-American midwest stud has been all over Europe and is eager to see the rest of the world as well. It's a big world out there, but thankfully as we're all about to see there's more than enough of this young stud to go around!
Duration: 23:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corbyn Fisher - Introducing Bryce HD

Paul Blond, Jax Pratt , Ruben Litzky 720p Ebreichsdorf

You can physically see my body shaking while my eyes roll back in my head.
Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1844kbps

File size: 477.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paul Blond, Jax Pratt , Ruben Litzky 720p

Bare S.W.A.T Wyoming

Video language: English
Sugar Blondies is full of bare raw fucks, with six mouth-watering scenes and twelve sex crazed kidz. A cute blonde is fast asleep as his room-mate comes home with all intense and purpose of getting changed, but once he spies this sleeping beauty with his cute butt on show, he can't help but undress and snuggle in beside him. He caresses his pert butt and even slips a finger into blondie's tight ass. Reaching round, he massages his morning wood - and that's the key to awake from dreamland. Blondie is well up for a morning shag and his roommate's cock slips easily into his tight ass. How's about that for a wake up call!
Duration: 2:05:22
Video: 688x384, XviD, 2097kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bare S.W.A.T

Время генерации страницы 0.04095 секунды с 9 запросами