Old 02-22-2024, 05:18 PM   #2994
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Long Hard Summer Saint Moritz

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Gay Life Network
Cast: Brice Carson , Ashton Rush, Tyler Andrews , Elijah White, Krys Perez , Adam Scott, Caleb Coniam
Genres: Condom 100% ,Hot Fuck and Tasty Suck , Big Cocks , American , Young Studs , Big dick , Uncut , Twinks , College Boys
Nothing is cooler during a hot long hard summer than hardcore action with the hottest twinks around!
Scene 01: Naughty Student is Punished for Plagiarism
Models: Krys Perez & Adam Scott
Description: Krys Perez is a disciplinary professor in this unbelievably hot scene. His student Adam Scott has plagiarized and is terrified of being expelled. He has to find a way to convince his professor not to get him in trouble and it seems the only way to do that is to get on his knees and put Krys' cock in his mouth. The Prof takes full advantage and has his naughty student bent over and taking it. What a hot fantasy!
Scene 02: Slutty Twinks Rehearse Romeo and Juliet
Models: Brice Car & Ashton Rush
Description: Ashton Rush and Brice Car are at school practicing Romeo and Juliet and Ashton is getting cheeky with Brice, teasing him for his adorable southern accent. Brice could get upset but that would be wasting a perfect opportunity to fuck. A gentle shoulder massage turns into kisses to the neck. Soon Brice has Ashton's cock deep in his mouth, getting it plenty wet for plunging into Brice's young, tight ass.
Scene 03: Why Study When You Can Fuck?
Models: Caleb Coniam & Ashton Rush
Description: During study period Ashton Rush and Caleb Coniam are bickering amongst themselves instead of doing their work. When one of the twinks pulls down his pants to prove the superiority of his ass, things get out of control. Caleb leans against the teacher's desk and lets Ashton suck on his throbbing dick. He returns the favor before giving his superior ass to Ashton for pounding and punishing.
Scene 04: Teacher and Student are Hot
Models: Tyler Andrews & Elijah White
Description: Tyler Andrews and Elijah white play the rolls of teacher/student in this great little video. They're both a little nuts, with the student lighting the library on fire and the teacher encouraging. They have great chemistry and this scene even ends in a great big facial - pretty rare and totally hot.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:17:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6081kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Long Hard Summer

Hung Americans - Part vol.1, scene 01 Earlsboro

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Trenton Ducati, Shawn Wolfe
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Kissing, Hunks, Jocks, Muscles, Hairy, Tattoos, Armpits, Face Fucking, Cumshots
Trenton Ducati aims to have his way with Shawn Wolfe, and his lips never stray far from Shawn's tight and furry frame. Abs: lick 'em. Nipples: bite 'em. Armpits: sniff 'em. Lips: chew 'em. Shawn swoons as Trenton takes sexual inventory. Trenton steadies Shawn by grabbing his head and pushing him to his knees. Shawn finds a fiercely erect cock awaiting his attention and he knows what to do. Trenton's smooth flanks ripple as he thrusts his hips rapidly forward and back, spitting on his engorged member as he barks orders to Shawn. Shawn jacks his cock furiously. Trenton pushes him into a chair and sucks him energetically, grabbing at Shawn's chest. A rickety table provides the platform for a fiery three-position fuck in which they stoke each other's passion into flames that only torrents of man sweat and two enormous cumshots can quench.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4668kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 995.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hung Americans - Part vol.1, scene 01

Gay - Extra Tour - Bare & Mobile Panther

Video language: English
Limited Edition in Metal Box! Ten youngsters in heavy action, facial cumshots, 6-boys orgy. Cute twinks fucking raw.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:54
Video: 688x384, XviD, 2091kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Extra Tour - Bare & Mobile

ClubJeremyHall part 1 Amado

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ClubJeremyHall
Club Jeremy Hall Presents Swimmer, Jock, Fucks - Taylor is from Texas. He's been emailing me for over a year begging to get his ass fucked. He told me that he was a virgin. Yeah right, and I go to church every Sunday. I was actually really impressed with how I could face fuck him against the wall. He also let me cum in his mouth and that was pretty hot too.

Total size: 9.6 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ClubJeremyHall part 1

Ass Poundings Wedron

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Clubjeremyhall
Cast: Chad, Trevor, Jeremy Hall, Austin (m), Roman, Travis, Alex
Genres: Gonzo, Cum Shots, Facial, Safe Sex, Hunks, Rimming, Threesome, Anal, Oral Sex
What happens when a power top meets a power bottom? An explosion of sexual energy and passionate fucking. Chad continues to bring a natural sexual energy to his videos and Trevor just loves fucking cute boys! I was going to cancel this shoot because Chad showed up on set with a broken nose but I’m really glad I didn’t. This video is a definite favorite! Say hello to Roman. This 22 year old Boston bi dude has been with guys before but always with his girlfriend present. That is until now. Roman had never been fucked or done any adult video work. I popped this boy’s cherry and it felt so so good!
Duration: 1:46:45
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1755kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Poundings

Rub Me Right, Scene vol.03 Connor Maguire, Jackson Taylor Lebec

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Connor Maguire, Jackson Taylor
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Red-Haired, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.
Connor Maguire assumes the role of top man in a sultry bedroom encounter with dick-hungry Jack Taylor. Jack is smooth and slim, with perfect hair and ass cheeks. They stand naked, clasped in each other's arms, kissing. They fuck each other's mouths with their tongues. Jack then puts his tongue and lips to work on Connor's cock, in a slow, titillating display of oral expertise that leaves young Jack's ruddy cheekbones hollow from suction. Jack's wide doe eyes look up for approval, and they get it from Connor moaning and grasping him by the hair and pushing his cock deeper into Jack's throat. Connor sits in a nearby chair and Jack climbs aboard his cock for a lap dance. Jack's ass is so tight it doesn't even ripple as he works it in every direction. Connor rises to his feet and fucks Jack in midair, then tosses him onto the bed, plunging him to a noisy, breathy cum shot. Exhausted, Jack sucks Connor to a wet climax that lands in his mouth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4607kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 745.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rub Me Right, Scene vol.03 Connor Maguire, Jackson Taylor

Rush Hour Spa Arnoldsville

Release Year: 2006
Studio: S.E.V.P.
Cast: Crane Bob, Carlos, Wudy Green, Michael Limm, Lopa, Malash, Ford Mario, Black Paulo, Stado, Alex Sweet, Tomash
Genres: Areback Sex, Big Cocks, Big Loads, Collegiates, Facial Cumshots, Oral Sex, Rimming, Smooth, ThreeWays / Orgies, Young Men
Three trio scenes, 11 boys, and Double Peration. Watch these sexy, hot men pentrate, blow and three-way with each other ... Nothing can be better than ass and dick sucking with the hottest men SEVP has to offer! Eleven hot boys ... 3 trio scenes ... double peration ... bareback. No condoms anywhere in sight! Let the uncut dicks get hard ... and the cum fly where it might!
Duration: 1:33:19
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1481kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rush Hour Spa

Время генерации страницы 0.08142 секунды с 9 запросами