Old 02-22-2024, 04:33 PM   #1913
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Graduation Gang Bang Campbellford

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Staxus, SauVage
Cast: Marco Bill, Jerry Brand, Brian Brower, Kevin Buckster, John Cer, Joy Cole, Brad Finder, Larry , Andy Freaks, Justin May, Tyler Morris, Jason Murdoch, Timothy Nixon, Karl Roberts, Lucky Taylor, Johan Volny, Ray Wil
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Sucking, Big Balls, Big Cocks, Twinks, Spunks, Group Sex
What's this? A government-sponsored attempt to get more of us to go to university? Including 17 of the hottest "undergraduates" the Czech Republic can boast, there's no doubting that the hallowed halls of learning have rarely looked so appealing!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:42:26
Video: 720x384, XviD, 2129kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Graduation Gang Bang

Trent Olsen, Devin Trez & Mr Cali Ferris

Cast: Trent Olsen, Devin Trez, Mr Cali
Genres: Interracial, Big Dick, Glasses, Blowjob, Threesome, Rimming, Anal Sex, Twink
Video language: English
Here I am home from college for the holidays and my parents away and what am I doing? Just banging away on my phone as usual. What I really want to do is get banged myself... bad. Do I dare try to hook up with the man I have always dreamed of? A big black man that can make me feel like the little slut I dream of. The guys on this Black Meet site sure are hot....and this one says says he can travel. I think that means come to see me... like here at my parents house... do I dare? Oh god yes! Look at his cock. I need a black cock like that so bad... maybe this one time... maybe... I will just give him my number and see. Oh my god he said YES! Oh shit and he wants to bring a friend too... I am gonna be such a slut.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trent Olsen, Devin Trez & Mr Cali

FlavaWorks Dorm Life 18 Cum Hard Or Fuck Off Le Roy

Studio: Flava Works
Cast: Breion Diamond, Brice (Flava), Christian Armani, Deka, Domino Star, Elmo Jackson, Kemancheo, Ken Mariano, Lil Dre, Markell, Mr. Saukei, Remy Mars, Smooth, Snow Bunni, Texas Wildboi, Tyson (Flava)
The college dorms are rockin' with sweaty hot-assed brotha man sex! Packed with generous-dicked young stud hunks suckin', fuckin', rimmin', gooey facials, duos, threesomes, four ways, and orgies too! The cum's squirtin' anywhere they put it! Come check out these college boys getting down and dirty and learn what college is really all about!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:00:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FlavaWorks Dorm Life 18 Cum Hard Or Fuck Off

Amazing Schoolboy Fantasies La Salle

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Kaiden Ertelle, Tyler Dawsen, Maddox Johnson, Phillip Ashton, Ethan Storm, Atlanta Grey, Brayden Phoenix.
Genres: Twink, Oral/Anal Sex
Video language: English
The children received an assignment from the teacher - to write a fantasy story. As it turns out, everyone’s fantasies, one way or another, boil down to one thing - a burning, crazy fuck. One dreams of having sex with a friend on the teacher's desk, the other dreams of cumming on his desk... Some people's fantasies take them to a medieval castle... or to the sheikh's chambers... The energy in the class is heating up and now the teacher himself can’t stand it and drowns in the sweet embrace of Morpheus... And he has a dream, thoroughly saturated with desire and sex. and no less depraved than the fantasies of his students...
Duration: 1:17:57
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps

File size: 915.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazing Schoolboy Fantasies

Getting It Guilderland

Release Year: 1985
Studio: California Dream Machine Productions, Jocks Video, Bijou Classics
Cast: Jim Bentley, Proctor Davis, Tiege Thomas, Cody Jameson, Vincent Hand, Bart Abrams, Alex Wayne, Steve Josephs, John Hart, Jeff Nichols, Doug Gentry, Lee Harding, Dirk Cannon, Michael Dey, Sherri Ann Lyons, Mark Webber, Tony Garret, Brett Harris, Rick Donova
Genres: Freshmen, Anal, Oral, Masturbation, Solos, Leather, Orgy Scene, Romance, Vintage
Jim Bentley (as Randy) and Shawn Michaels (in his screen debut, as Kurt) are college roommates and supposedly straight. Bentley is focused upon initially as he fantasizes buddy Kurt being serviced, but can't bring himself to join in. However, when they attend an all-male party, Bentley quickly gets involved in sex, taking both active and passive roles. The more reluctant Michaels gets his cock sucked by blond, foreskinned Chris Allen in the john. Most of the film, however, is set at the party, which features many sexy young men in a non-stop orgy that rages in the house and outside by the pool. Bentley gets high at the party and voyeurs Rick Donovan humping blond Dane Ford, Chris Thomp doing Biff Warner, and Michaels with Chris Allen (the bathroom blowjob).
Duration: 1:27:27
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1039kbps

File size: 750.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Getting It

Back In Session Tuntutuliak

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Gay Life Network
Cast: Jesse Lacroix ,Taylor Garrett , Alex Dade , JT Wreck , Jeremy Sommers , Robbie Hart , Wade Warren & Justin Giles
Genres: Condom, Fuck and Suck,Big Cocks ,American ,Young Studs ,High Definition ,Big dick,Uncut,College Boys,Tattoos
Summer is over and the boys are back in school in this steaming hot DVD. Book learning doesn't hold any sway over them though. It's the art of sensuality and sexual pleasure that they want to know more about. They turn to each other and their naughty teachers to expand their educations in the carnal arts. The classroom is the setting and the twink sex is steamy.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:10:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6051kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back In Session

Gamins de l'internat vol.2 Milton Village

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Vimpex Gay Media, Bad Ladz
Cast: Robin Few, Mark Franks, Pierre Lacombe, Jack Bloom, Dave Alis, Jordan Lopez, Fabien Rossi, Leon Fortin
Genres: Blowjob, Twink, Bareback, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Cumshot on face & mouth
The excellent sequel to Gamins De L'Internat ... another cast of gorgeous young lads working their way through college, but finding lots of time for bareback fun with loads of hot spunk shot into just fucked assholes and into greedy mouths!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:28:42
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gamins de l'internat vol.2

Время генерации страницы 0.16000 секунды с 9 запросами