Old 02-22-2024, 04:20 PM   #799
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Open To Anything Locustdale

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Clair Production, Raw Entry Club
Cast: Jose Manuel, Matt Corvin, Martin, Jess Teen, Nick Bari, Max Fonda, Tom Kopas, Lucky Taylor, Fifty, John Magiaty, Chris Reed
Genres: Bareback, anal, oral, twinks
A deck of cards turns into five hot tricks in the hands of Director Stephane Moussu, as his cast of 11 lean and muscular guys tear into one another, one bareback slam-fuck after another, ending with thick white cum coating tongues and tight, sweet butt holes in classic Raw Entry Club style.Has it ever struck you that living in a house with eleven hot, horny and hung young men might be a great idea? Whenever you feel in the mood, someone would always be sexually available for some wild action. The guys in Open to Anything seem to concur with this idea. Through five sizzling bareback sex scenes, the eleven exceptionally well-hung studs hit it off and then get off with one another, in the bedrooms, the living room, the kitchen - anywhere. It’s a nice gay dream, a true fantasy. ‘Kiss me, suck me, eat me, fuck me, I’m open to anything!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:34
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1803kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Open To Anything

Lovers Morning Spring Glen

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Johnny Torque ,Alex Greene
Video language: English
As the sun rises on another beautiful day, johnny torque pours himself a cup of coffee and surveys the landscape out the living room window. Within moments, alex greene emerges half dressed, rubbing his tired eyes. 'would you like a cup of coffee?' johnny asks,'coffee isn't what i need to start my day,' alex responds, and with that, he grabs johnny's package and the two of them kiss. Alex slowly makes his way down johnny's body to johnny's cock, getting hard as alex rubs it with his hands gently, before sucking on the head to tease his lover. Alex downs johnny's dick, deep throating it as johnny puts his hand on the back of alex's head, guiding him deeper down the shaft as alex gags a little. Johnny then returns the favor, spitting on alex's cock as alex fucks his face, but what alex really wants is to feel johnny's dick deep inside him, so he turns around and bellies up to the kitchen counter as johnny penetrates from behind. Johnny fucks him like that for a while before they move into the dining room, where alex spreads his legs and mounts johnny, riding reverse as johnny watches his ass bounce up and down. Johnny is almost ready to burst but alex still wants a little more, so johnny spreads him out on the kitchen table and proceeds to fuck the cum right out of alex, before pulling out and drenching him with a morning load of his own.Enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3464kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 872.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lovers Morning

Время генерации страницы 0.07122 секунды с 9 запросами