Old 02-22-2024, 03:12 PM   #1302
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Uniform Ball vol.2 The Military Edition Stollings

Release Year: 1997
Studio: Vivid
Cast: Christopher Zale Eric Kline Jon(athan) Christopher Justin Greer Marcus Day Paul Carrigan Peter Wilder
Genres: Anal, Oral, General Hardcore, Condoms, Uniforms
Army! Navy! Air ! Marines! They're in full in Jim Steel's new Uniform Ball Volume 2: The Military Edition. Watch the solo with the hunky khaki wearing cadet dildoing himself until the troopse home. Watch a sailor "occupy" a Marine. See the private show his privates to a senior officer. And catch a street punk makin' a Marine his bitch. Jim Steel's men in uniform; they do more before dawn than most people do all day.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:47
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uniform Ball vol.2 The Military Edition

Drafted Kulautuva

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Mason Wyler, Kaden Saylor, Levi Brock, Penn Kasey (PinkBird)
Genres: Muscles, Action, Military, Safe Sex
Ma is happy to be drafted into an army of Active Duty's hot men, but when ites time to perform, will he wish he was AWOL? Watch as Ma gets used by our gorgeous, straight, real military men!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:25
Video: 640x432, DivX 5, 830kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 746.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drafted

Military Classified - Asher 2 - Anal Huron

Genres: Straight, Gay4Pay, Millitary
ASHER is back for round two with ROB! After a successful nut earlier in the day, I now get to enjoy and ride his juicy 7 inch uncut cock! Like I said previously, this guy is a natural. Given that this is ASHER’S first time fucking another dude, you can tell he was a little nervous but watch as I take this hunky MARINE’S anal virginity away! I did most of the work to ease this young fella up!
Duration: 8:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Classified - Asher 2 - Anal

Military Classified - Asher Blowjob Modeste

Genres: Straight, Gay4Pay, Millitary
Today @mclassified I am introducing a new recruit from Ohio! His name is ASHER and he is a 21-year-old MARINE who is very passionate about working out and ohh boy this young man is a class-A specimen because he has one of the best physique’s I have ever seen. This is ASHER’S first time out in California and he talks about how he uses CALI Women as top tier on his measuring scale when it comes to rating women’s hotness. Typical straight boy! And talking about first timers, this is ASHER’s first time being with a man and let me tell you, this handsome young man did not disappoint!
Duration: 9:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 134.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Classified - Asher Blowjob

MilitaryGayXXX and Cocksucker Cranbrook

Spicy sausages, steaming slabs of pure beef, and lots of uncut pork. 100% organic and covered in... cream!
Duration: 15:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3460kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 417.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MilitaryGayXXX and Cocksucker

Hot Zone vol.3 Obrenovac

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Christian, Bryan, Damien, Ryan
Genres: Amateurs, Anal, Oral, Cumshots, Military, Threesomes, Twinks
Sexy soldiers Christian and Damien go deep into the Hot Zone!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:09
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1757kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Zone vol.3

Army Initiation Bagotville

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Damien Dickey, John Parker, Tim Law, Chris Young, Rudy Valentino, Zac Todd, Milan Sharp, Thomas Swings, Kurt Maddox, Jan Saikov
Genres: Twink 18+,Hunks,Fucking Anal, Sucking Dicks, Rimjob,Cumshot Face,Threeway,Uniform
Boys in the army get up to a hell of a lot of kinky action. You know it's true, and we get a horny peek at what those military boys enjoy in this amazing release from the Staxus studio and talented director of gay hardcore Michael Burling. These guys know how to teach their youngrades a thing or two about trust and obeying orders, as hard uncut cocks are serviced and weapons unload one after the other. Tight holes are taught how to take a military style pounding and new recruits are instructed in the skill of cock sucking. With bareback military fucking filling your screen, you'll be considering signing up yourself!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:23:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5008kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Army Initiation

Время генерации страницы 0.13357 секунды с 9 запросами