Old 02-21-2024, 03:52 PM   #598
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

A Few Fresh Men Sawyer AFB

Release Year: 1993
Studio: Studio 2000
Cast: Derek Cruise, Kirk Jensen, Philippe Simoneau, Ty Russell, Scott Baldwin, Peter Gregory, Rick Lawrence, Ken Atkins, BJ Slater, Jon Troy
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Threesomes, Classic
Derek Cruise is in charge of a radical college experiment, an all-male dorm, in order to cut down on the amount of college sex. Well, at least it cuts down on the heterosexual sex. When young-looking Richard J. Lawrence checks in, Derek just can't say "no" to his advances and ends up rimming his starburst and fucking him on his back. Freckle-faced Jon Troy goes down into the basement workshop to ask big-dicked BJ Slater to model for the "horse-sized dildo" he wants to make. BJ not only consents, but also opens his fly to release the giant within and slip it into Jon's mouth. Scott Baldwin and his buddies Ty Russell and Kirk Jensen drip saliva over each other's hairy balls and kiss each other's chest. In the shower, handsome Ken Atkins is approach by the French, blond and uncut Phillippe Simoneau and, while they speak in the language of love, fuck until Phillippe licks up his own cum. In the garage, Derek bares his shaved pits for cleft-chinned Peter Gregory as they screw on a motorcycle. Freshmen were never this hot before!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:40
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 931kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 568.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Few Fresh Men

Captured David Perfect Twink with hard rock dick Nitro

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Str8CrushFeet
As a psychologist at a school for problematic young adult guys with delayed graduations where a large part of them finish high school at 18-19-20 years old for having wast the years of their youth being unruly and lost causes, it is my duty to straighten out these young people. and put them on the path of righteousness. What does bondage have to do with all this? well nothing, in truth at first it started out as a way to keep their hyperactive brains and bodies quiet while we reprogram their subconscious to be good people, but a slight detour in the experiment ended up showing that you can also increase sensitivity to tactile stimuli with linguistic programming, the result? straight guys having diamond-hard erections from the slightest touch, let them say what they want, they can question my methods but not my results, at the end of the day we are creating functional people for society, breaking some taboos here and there and milking one or another sometimes, nothing that they don't enjoy, because the truth is that an excited and erect man only thinks about being milked, and well, we simply help. Our norm is not to create a bad bondage experience on the contrary, a situation of loss of control that is totally pleasurable for them despite the fact that their sexuality is traditional, heterosexual and vanilla, a mouth is a mouth, a hand is a hand and nothing is rigid enough that some brain adjustments cannot break it. Clearly at school I have an assistant, Patrick, a very well-behaved gay boy, is in this young adult school for the simple fact that he lost a couple of years to rehab for a beating he received at the hands of some bullies, Helping me is kinda his revenge or something, and who am I to deny him? Of course it is not healthy to extrapolate your anger towards others, but I still need to have eyes that see for me in the classrooms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2538kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captured David Perfect Twink with hard rock dick

Masqulin - Poly Predicament Oberhausen

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Masqulin
Cast: Benjamin Blue, Nate Rose
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, smooth
It’s a quiet night in, and well, the movie may be a dud but that won’t deter polyamorous bros Benjamin Blue and Nate Rose from rubbing down their girlfriend to get her in the mood. When she suddenly heads to bed, Nate is left with an inconvenient bulge. Well, why not try and see if he can get his girl's open-minded bf in the mood? Starting with a foot massage, and moving up to his tender calf and groin, his hands make their way up to the hard cock in his pants. While Benjamin admits he's experimented in the past, it's been a while since he played with a cock and, there's no sense in letting a hard cock go to waste. Benjamin sucks Nate's cock good, deep-throating the shaft before jumping on his hard cock, getting glanded, and spraying his cum all over his tight abs.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 259kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masqulin - Poly Predicament

Время генерации страницы 0.03679 секунды с 9 запросами