LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Xtra Traning Granite Falls

Release Year: 2015
Studio: UKHotJocks
Cast: JP Richards, Wade Steel
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshot, Cum Shots, College Guys, Tattoos
Richards is mid-way through a session from hunky Wade Steel. He’s training him hard, correcting his techniques and pushing him to go harder. JP is on the leg extension and is incorrectly lifting his core up from the bench, Wade tells him he need to stay flat and presses his hand into the small of his back to keep him down. He counts him up, 1-10 and JP’s tight bubble butt is too much temptation for Wade, his hand slips lower, creeping into his short shorts and exposing the top of his crack. This is now definitely less about the workout and more of a count-up to when things are going to explode in passion. Jp’s jock is exposed, Wade tugging on it with his fingertips before his lifts his head up from the bench and pulls him in for a kiss. A tender start to the fucking frenzy that’s about to happen! Getting up they strip each other Wade’s giant muscular frame is something to behold and clearly the body of someone who spends a lot of time in the gym. Jp sucks and bites on his nipples, getting his cock hard for a good sucking. Springing the monster out of his joggers drops to his knees and sucks Wades massive hard cock, taking a face fucking. Wade pushes over the bench so he can get at the hot arse he’s been admiring. Spitting on his hole, rubbing his stubbly face and shaved head in it, loosening him up with his tongue before making sit down and ride him. They balance on the equipment and bounce up and down taking Wade deep in his sweet brown hole. Manhandled and pushed over into doggy position, Jp really takes a pounding now. Now here’s a first, Wade like the look of being fucked and decides to let top him on screen for the first time ever! Jp is a big boy too, it’s all about pushing yourself to the next level, isn’t it Wade?
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 642.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xtra Traning

Jerk Buddies, Quit Bitchin And Fuck Me, Dude Uhrichsville

Jerk Buddies - Quit Bitchin' And Fuck Me, Dude!: Two straight buddies, Zack Mackay and Rocky Vallarta, want to join a college fraternity but learn that they'll have to make a video of themselves jerking off together in order to be in the running! At first they're both unsure and weirded out, but they REALLY want to get into the fraternity so they're determined to do WHATEVER it takes. As they jerk off, they unexpectedly get so turned on that Zack makes the excuse that going all the way will get them into the frat for SURE. Zack even offers to be the bottom, telling Rocky to just fuck him already! It's just for getting into the frat, so it's TOTALLY not gay... right??
Duration: 38:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4618kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jerk Buddies, Quit Bitchin And Fuck Me, Dude

A Few Fresh Men Whitt

Release Year: 1993
Studio: Studio 2000
Cast: Derek Cruise, Kirk Jensen, Philippe Simoneau, Ty Russell, Scott Baldwin, Peter Gregory, Rick Lawrence, Ken Atkins, BJ Slater, Jon Troy
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Threesomes, Classic
Derek Cruise is in charge of a radical college experiment, an all-male dorm, in order to cut down on the amount of college sex. Well, at least it cuts down on the heterosexual sex. When young-looking Richard J. Lawrence checks in, Derek just can't say "no" to his advances and ends up rimming his starburst and fucking him on his back. Freckle-faced Jon Troy goes down into the basement workshop to ask big-dicked BJ Slater to model for the "horse-sized dildo" he wants to make. BJ not only consents, but also opens his fly to release the giant within and slip it into Jon's mouth. Scott Baldwin and his buddies Ty Russell and Kirk Jensen drip saliva over each other's hairy balls and kiss each other's chest. In the shower, handsome Ken Atkins is approach by the French, blond and uncut Phillippe Simoneau and, while they speak in the language of love, fuck until Phillippe licks up his own cum. In the garage, Derek bares his shaved pits for cleft-chinned Peter Gregory as they screw on a motorcycle. Freshmen were never this hot before!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:40
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 931kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 568.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Few Fresh Men

Captured David Perfect Twink with hard rock dick Reutlingen

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Str8CrushFeet
As a psychologist at a school for problematic young adult guys with delayed graduations where a large part of them finish high school at 18-19-20 years old for having wast the years of their youth being unruly and lost causes, it is my duty to straighten out these young people. and put them on the path of righteousness. What does bondage have to do with all this? well nothing, in truth at first it started out as a way to keep their hyperactive brains and bodies quiet while we reprogram their subconscious to be good people, but a slight detour in the experiment ended up showing that you can also increase sensitivity to tactile stimuli with linguistic programming, the result? straight guys having diamond-hard erections from the slightest touch, let them say what they want, they can question my methods but not my results, at the end of the day we are creating functional people for society, breaking some taboos here and there and milking one or another sometimes, nothing that they don't enjoy, because the truth is that an excited and erect man only thinks about being milked, and well, we simply help. Our norm is not to create a bad bondage experience on the contrary, a situation of loss of control that is totally pleasurable for them despite the fact that their sexuality is traditional, heterosexual and vanilla, a mouth is a mouth, a hand is a hand and nothing is rigid enough that some brain adjustments cannot break it. Clearly at school I have an assistant, Patrick, a very well-behaved gay boy, is in this young adult school for the simple fact that he lost a couple of years to rehab for a beating he received at the hands of some bullies, Helping me is kinda his revenge or something, and who am I to deny him? Of course it is not healthy to extrapolate your anger towards others, but I still need to have eyes that see for me in the classrooms.
Duration: 1:14:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2538kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captured David Perfect Twink with hard rock dick

College Boy Physicals - Danny Shine & Sage Roux - Dr. Sage Flagtown

Cast: Danny Shine, Sage Roux
Genres: Twinks, Hardcore, Bareback
Danny Shine, a shy and reserved patient, found himself in an incredibly embarrassing situation. After impulsively joining one of the local fraternities, he foolishly pledged to consume large quantities of "dick pills." Now, three days later, Danny was still suffering from a constantly erect penis and knew he needed to seek help. Despite his mortification, he mustered up the courage to visit the college clinic and seek advice on how to remedy this uncomfortable and potentially dangerous issue. As Danny entered the sterile exam room, he felt a twinge of nervousness. He knew he had to discuss his health issue with Dr. Sage, but he couldn't help feeling a little uneasy. The doctor reviewed his chart with a focused expression, nodding and jotting down notes as Danny explained his symptoms. Taking a deep breath, Danny braced himself for the examination. Dr. Sage seemed calm and methodical as he began with a simple check of Danny's vital signs, listening intently to his heart and checking his blood pressure. Danny knew that the medications he was on could potentially affect these important functions, so he paid close attention to the doctor's movements and expressions.
The doctor's voice was calm and professional as he instructed Danny to remove his shorts, revealing a pair of tight-fitting undies. With a gentle touch, the doctor began to feel Danny's bulge through the fabric, causing a surge of warmth to spread through Danny's body. His erection was throbbing against the confines of his underwear, straining upwards and begging for release. The doctor's fingers traced along the length of Danny's bulge, eliciting gasps and shivers from the young man. Every touch felt like an electric shock, sending waves of pleasure coursing through his body. With a gentle touch, the doctor removed Danny's underwear, revealing his engorged and throbbing penis. The doctor took hold of Danny's member and gently explored its length, feeling its firmness and weight in his hand. As he moved down to Danny's testicles, he could feel the tension and anticipation building in the young man's body. In a moment of inspiration, the doctor decided to take matters into his mouth, slowly sucking and teasing Danny's cock with expert precision. The sensations were overwhelming for Danny as he let out a soft moan and relaxed into the sensation. This was not how he expected his doctor's visit to go, but he couldn't deny the pleasure coursing through his body.
With a gentle yet firm touch, the doctor turns Danny around to continue his exam. His skilled hands move expertly over Danny's body, examining every inch of skin and muscle. As the doctor reaches for Danny's prostate and gently rims his asshole, Danny can feel a surge of pleasure coursing through his body. The doctor's careful ministrations have aroused him and he can see the doctor's throbbing cock, now fully erect. Sensing Danny's desire, the doctor leans in close to whisper in his ear. "There's another way I can relieve the tension in your penis," he says, his voice low and seductive.
Duration: 26:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4912kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 985.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: College Boy Physicals - Danny Shine & Sage Roux - Dr. Sage

Время генерации страницы 0.12884 секунды с 9 запросами