Hubby gets cuckolded custom

Cast video: ClaraDomme
Name: Hubby gets cuckolded custom

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 0,33 GB
Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:16:52

Genre: Cuckolding, Lace/Lingerie, Garter & Stockings, Ass Fetish, Humiliation, SFW, ManyVids
Description: This was a custom video and it contains the name Mark: For this, I am in a bedroom either tied to a chair or the bed and you walk in wearing bra, stockings, suspenders, underwear and high heels and looking like a million dollars. Tell me you are ready to bring Mark (or any male name you like) upstairs now. Mock me and laugh at how upset I look and that Im close to tears that youre going to fuck another man. Tell me hes a real man with a proper big dick and im just a small dick loser who cant satisfy his wife and thats why you have to fuck other men. You dont care how much it torments me that youre with another man and since im such a failure as a husband youre going to make me listen to it. Youre also keeping my chastity on because the thought of me next door suffering turns you on and means Josh will get mind blowing sex. Be as mean, nasty and horrible as you can. Then laugh and leave, leaving the door open. Then all I can see is the open door and hear you panting, scraming and moaning as you have sex with the headboard banging against the wall. Shout his name, how big his cock is, how good he is and how much better he is than your pathetic husband. After you have a loud orgasm, come back to the room wearing a dressing gown and mock me for having to listen to another man satisfy my wife and laugh at me for crying.Tell me how good he was, how satisfied you feel and how pathetic I am. Again, be nasty and horrible. Then leave, slipping your dressing gown off just as you exit the door ,

DOWNLOAD FILE: Hubby gets cuckolded custom - 0,33 GB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02864 секунды с 9 запросами