Old 02-20-2024, 11:51 PM   #8713
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Like-Em-Straight - My Husband Sucks - Ajay, Alana & Dalton

Like-Em-Straight - My Husband Sucks - Ajay, Alana & Dalton

Genres: Hunks, Hardcore, Threeway

Big Red, little bed, mucho head! Dalton is lured back to the studio with the promise of real pussy. The strapping ginger-haired straight dude is Brendon's idea of HOT! Chiseled torso and movie star looks are just two of his attributes. Ajay and Alana trip the light fantastic with another in a series of encounters with a horny, hunky hetero. We don't know who's having more fun here, the nasty wife, her cock sniffing hubby or the beefy bachelor. She's getting a cornucopia of priapic delights, Ajay's getting a mouthful of real dude dick and Dalton's getting laid with no strings attached. He doesn't even have to pay for dinner. Brendon conducts this symphony of 'skin and boners' till Dalton sprays himself with his own cum and Ajay lets his load fly on his wife's ass. We think she's the lucky one!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1828kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 269.0 MB

Download Like-Em-Straight - My Husband Sucks - Ajay, Alana & Dalton

Bi Guys Fuck - Liam Quinn, Melody Foxx & Micky Mallato

Cast: Liam Quinn, Melody Foxx & Micky Mallato
Genres: Jocks, Threesome, Hardcore, Brunette

Country Boy Micky Mallato And Curvy Melody Foxx In First Bi-Sexual Experience With Hot Jock Liam Quinn!. Nerves and anxiety for Micky Mallato before he fucks Liam Quinn and Melody Foxx. Everyone was super horny and in a "hard fucking" mood! You can definitely tell Micky Mallato was a little nervous before he fucked Liam Quinn and Melody Foxx. But luckily everyone was super horny and those nerves went away real quick! Big Dick Country Boy Micky Mallato Dominates Liam Quinn & Melody Foxx in His "First" Bi-Sexual FUCK! Micky Mallato says this is his first ever guy/guy experience but the way he fucks Liam Quinn I'm just not sure. He was definitely nervous before the scene, but Melody Foxx and Liam were able to make him feel very comfortable as soon it we said "rolling"! Melody Foxx can hardly keep her tits inside her bra and her tongue out of Micky's ass. It was a new feeling for Micky, and you can tell he's unsure how to feel about it when her tongue first hits his ass!

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bi Guys Fuck - Liam Quinn, Melody Foxx & Micky Mallato
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03180 секунды с 9 запросами