View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 08:21 PM   #613
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Watch Me Suck Your Cock

Realtampaswingers.com- Watch Me Suck Your Cock

Description:
Now, I know you all know just how much I love giving blow jobs This week_s adventure is a hot one, which you can take part in at home too, and I just loved doing it I had a member who wanted to try out one of my famous blow jobs but he didn_t want his face on camera. So no problem I said We decided to do a POV shoot, (point of view) and he was my video camera guy It was a beautiful day out so we shot outside, and the lighting was perfect. I sat him down on the picnic bench and started to suck his cock. He said that he was a grower and not a shower which was true. I started to suck his cock and I could feel it starting to grow right inside my mouth. His cock was getting harder and bigger This is always exciting to me, because you know he is feeling good and enjoying himself, so then I start to get excited too. I made sure to look right at him, and the camera, as I got his cock all wet and slippery, and then I started to talk dirty to him too. He tried to hold back and not cum right away, but I was ready for him to explode and told him to do it, and cum right in my mouth I caught every drop and enjoyed playing with it right in front of him and to the cameraNow, what I want you to do is, pretend that is your cock that I am sucking. Do you like how I am looking at you and talking dirty to you while you cum? I would love to hear all about it, so send me an e-mail telling me all the dirty details.. Enjoy the photos and your own personal blow job video And oh....my member had such a good time he wants to cum back and do a fucking video, so I told him to put on his thinking cap as to how we can hide his face?? If any of you have any suggestions, on positions and things, to be able to do that I would love to hear them too Enjoy
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : POVSuck_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 87.64 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:07:04

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/15aedb8934112

Время генерации страницы 0.04919 секунды с 9 запросами