View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 04:55 PM   #536
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Hubby Gets Home Early

Realtampaswingers.com- Hubby Gets Home Early

Description:
I just love the summer time, being naked outdoors and all And what could be more fun than taking a shower, butt ass naked, in the back yard?? It_s even better when you get caught I must have a radar out for maintenance guys these days, cause my new lawn guy caught me showering one evening...and to make it even hotter than it already was, my hubby came home early that night and almost caught us in action... I was very relaxed, soaping up my body, when out of the corner of my eye I saw him standing there, staring at me I think he was a little embarrassed that he had walked in on me, so of course, I invited him over to join me He was hot and sweaty and had grass stuck all over his clothes, but that didn_t bother me, I was just interested in his cock He dropped his shorts and I got his hard cock all nice and soapy I couldn_t wait to feel it in my mouth, so I gave it a good sucking, even with the soap on it Yes...bubbles His cock was nice and hard and I thought he might explode soon...and then, without warning, he dumped his huge load right in my mouth It was all I could do not to choke on his sweet, white gooey cum, and I swallowed as much as I could....but the rest I had to spit right back out on him It got a little messy, since his cum was now all over the front of him, and the next thing ya know I hear a car pulling up My husband had decided to come home early that night The new lawn guy was terrified and pulled up his pants, without rinsing off, cum all over the front of him and all, and ran out the back gate I was laughing, cause you know Wild Bill, he would have loved to have watched the whole thing, but oh well, he had just missed it He enjoyed the story though.... Enjoy the photos and videos and grab that soap, or lube, and stroke that cock of yours for me too
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : hubbyHomeEarly_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 137.34 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:11:03

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2240b50d17ed4

Время генерации страницы 0.10465 секунды с 9 запросами