LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Johnny Riley Tracys Landing

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Johnny Riley
Video language: English
It's not always that i have such a fun time checking out a new recruit. Well this time, i certainly did. This is johnny and i can't remember the last time i saw such an eager, energetic new addition to the active duty platoon. Johnny is nice and lean, with great muscle tone. It's easy to see this young man puts in his time at the barracks gym. In my humble southern opinion, he has just the right amount of hair...Not overboard, but enough to enjoy. I'll admit i was a little surprised when johnny pulled out his cock. It was already very hard, and boy is that thing thick! I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he lifts heavy weight in the gym with that big dick. And it looks so strong. The best part is how much delight johnny gets from stroking it. After only a little while, claude was needing to caution him about blowing his load too soon. But those looks of ecstasy on his face and the permanent grin really show how much this boy likes to jerk his oiled-up cock.. Then we have johnny on the couch, fucking some pillows. My goodness, that's a plump rump! We see some nice action as he does a few slow thrusts. It sure made me excited to think about that sweet, bubbly ass being fucked by one of johnny's hardened fellow recruits. Finally, johnny blows his hot, gooey load all over himself and just after says, 'i needed that!' with a hearty laugh. Claude laughs too and johnny tells him he hadn't nutted in nearly a week. 'you did need that!' claude tells him. Then claude gets in tight for a slow-moving shot of our cum-slathered rookie soldier. He lays on the couch, breathing in deeply and exhaling with relief, in accomplishment and satisfaction.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6675kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Johnny Riley

Rubbed And Fucked Caronport

Release Year: 2019
Studio: TwinksInShorts.com
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
There isn’t anyone who doesn’t appreciate a hands-on massage – the feel of strong hands working their magic, soothing away the stress and strains of the day and these guys are hoping for more than just a happy ending when their massage is over. They feel the tingle of excitement as oiled hands work their way over pert buttocks and slip easily between their thighs to massage the inner leg muscles. Watch their cocks harden as the masseuse ever so slightly rubs up against tight balls, and when he asks them to turn onto their back, he’ll know immediately that he has that special touch! These young twinks are like putty in his hands as they surrender their tight bodies and even tighter holes to the guy with bewitching hands, lustful eyes and a rock hard cock!
Duration: 1:51:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubbed And Fucked

Hot Fucking of Xavi Duran & Casio 720p Port Stanley

Cast: Xavi Duran, Casio
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom
We lived this handsome bearded cutie we booked him for two shoots, not only is he sexy as fuck, hung and luvs to show off for our cameras he also has a thing ( a big, hard, uncut thing!) for daddies so we oiled up, greased up and sent in Casio, that big, burly, mean-looking fucker! Sexy young Xavi was like a sex pig in a tub of butter, as he rimmed Casio's hot, hole, sniffed and licked his sweaty pits and sucked on that fat papa's cock like there's no tomorrow. But you know what this big, brusk, burly wants? - hot, young, stiff dick in his hole and he gets it big time. Xavi fucks his papa in every hole he can fit, and pumps his clenching twitching arse and hot throat until he's ready to blow his creamy, steamy young load!
Duration: 23:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 889.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Fucking of Xavi Duran & Casio 720p

Massage Me part 3 Cottbus

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Very much the free man again, Connor Rex jumps at the chance at giving new STAXUS favourite, Ron Negba, a real good rubdown – and who can honestly blame the fellow? After all, Negba is seriously fucking gorgeous – arguably even more so than normal when donning a pair of fashionable jockstraps! In fairness, Rex can’t actually wait to get him out of his clothes so that he can concentrate all his powers of attention on the young lad’s crotch; and having taken a little time out to oil up Negba’s legs and feet – a must see for anyone who has a bit of a fetish for toes – he’s greasing the boy’s hairless cock and balls into a badly swollen mass. At which point he abandons all pretence of professionalism by jumping out of his shorts and up onto the massage table.
Duration: 33:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massage Me part 3

Twink Top: Austin tops Coach August Roseburg

Austin loves the attention he gets from the bigger guys around him, especially now that he’s more inclined to be the one on top! But what’s really exciting is how this kind of attention can come from even the most unexpected of encounters…
At nearly seven feet tall with a lean frame, handsome face, and wide hands, Coach August is a big guy! It’s no wonder, then, that he’s responsible for much of the physical therapy the young athletes go through in the course of their training. A strained muscle here or there can be really damaging, and August’s long, strong fingers know just how to work out the most severe tension.
Austin hadn’t had his body worked over in a while, so he booked some time with the tall coach to get some much needed relief. And “ leg cramp” seemed as good a reason as any to get on the older man’s massage table!
As soon as August’s hands touched Austin’s skin, the young man felt completely at ease. The slick oil moved over his flesh, giving August the smooth pressure needed to make Austin’s legs melt. As he moved up closer to Austin’s butt, August could tell Austin was getting a little worked up from his massage…
Duration: 22:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 808.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Top: Austin tops Coach August

Massage Me part 2 Cherkassy

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Given the two-handed, hairless beauty that new boy, Joel Tamir, has stashed in his pants, it’s probably quite understandable that Lior Hod literally jumped at the opportunity to give the lad a top-to-toe massage. Indeed, whilst the fellow cannot for one moment be accused of skimping the oil on the rest of Tamir’s handsome body, there’s no denying the rich mix of anticipation and excitement on Hod’s part when he finally gets to grip with his pal’s uncut beauty; working every inch of hard flesh with undeniable relish, before jumping up onto the table so that he can slurp on the monster whilst Tamir gobbles away on his. Seeing these two beauts 69-ing away like a couple of sluts will almost certainly have you reaching for your own straining zipper, of course; and it’s a situation that’s likely to get even worse for pretty much every fan once Hod achieves his final goal and pushes his now well-greased ramrod deep into Tamir’s hungry hole.
Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massage Me part 2

Crude Banco

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Dark Alley
Cast: Tristan Matthews, Marcelo Masko, Ian McQueen, Andy Kirra, Owen Hawk, Lars Svenson, Paris, Jay Scorpio, Daxx Reed, Wylie Todd
Genres: Oil , Oral, Anal Sex, Bareback, Fisting, Gangbangs, Interracial, Huge Cocks, Uncut Cocks, Uniforms
Ten oil refinery workers find their labor makes them too horny to control their urges, turning the warehouse into a boner-fide fuck chamber - using Oil as lube! Over 2 hours packed with bareback fucking, ass-breeding, and a Motor Oil that you won't be able to forget.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:15
Video: 608x352, XviD, 1050kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 896.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crude

Время генерации страницы 0.18511 секунды с 9 запросами