View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 06:29 AM   #2334
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Good Slut Part Two West Olive

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
Video language: English
412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store. After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on. Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Slut Part Two

Sybil Hawthorne Grants Pass

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Sybil Hawthorne has always been a bit of a screamer but this new space really lets her show it off. Every time Pd pops her with the whip she lets out a wail that reverberates in the empty space.
Duration: 42:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne

Flight Kenansville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Sosha Belle is pretty as a picture in her little black dress. OT has her bound at the wrists as she struggles in anticipation of what's to come. Soon, he's got her mouth stuffed with a rag and taped shut, muffling the cries he's planning to rip out of her. The gag proves handy once he's got her dress hiked up, revealing her pretty little ass for a harsh spanking.
Duration: 43:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flight

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2 Almira

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Adara is pushed into a chair and a strap is tightened around her waist. He removes her gag and of course she wants him to let her go. He asks if she has his money. Her pony training then starts with a metal bit gag with a large built in tongue port. He shoves it in her mouth and enjoys watching Adara's eyes immediately tear up, and listening to the sounds of her as she gags. He produces and shows her a pair of contact lenses and orders her to put them in. When she resists, he threatens her with the bit gag again and that makes her change her mind. After she gets the contacts in, she is ordered to strip. Once again her captor enjoys watching his blind and cuffed captive struggle to remove her boots and jodhpurs. He un-cuffs her wrists and removes her shirt, before cuffing them behind her back. He starts roughly manhandling and spanking her ass for a while, before ordering her to hop up and down. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 603.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2

Cuntlette Breesport

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
Dee ties Charlotte to a chair. Charlotte thinks she is ready for what she is about to endure, but what the crew has planned will test her endurance. Charlotte's slip fits her form beautifully. The spike board is quite the challenge. Charlotte is put onto the board and instantly she's crying. She begs for it to end, but she's not allowed to get off until the members are good and satisfied with her suffering. Once she's allowed off everyone gets a turn hitting her. Charlotte is a fun punching bag and everyone wants a chance to mess with the little cuntlette.
Duration: 51:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuntlette

Bound Thing - Claire Adams West Wyalong

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Bound Thing, Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
There is no air of affection when PD decides he wants something from Claire Adams. This is not some romantic rendezvous. She is his property. He is her master. That is all she needs to know. Any demands he makes of her are going to be of the most brutal kind. He likes to hear the sweet sounds of her suffering. He had OT bring this bitch up to his farm especially for this, and he is going to make sure it was worth it.
Duration: 58:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 850.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound Thing - Claire Adams

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2 Milfay

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04941 секунды с 9 запросами