View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 05:55 AM   #1871
D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Madam Violet - Trojan Horse JOI

Madam Violet - Trojan Horse JOI

Genre: Madam Violet, Anal Licking, Ass, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Beautiful, Big Boobs, Big Tits, Boobs, Cum, Dick, Dirty, Domination, Erotica, Female, Femdom, Fetish, Fuck, Games, Goddess, Huge Tits, Jerk Off, Jerking, Licking, Masturbation, Oral, Orgasm, Perfect, Pov, Sensual, Sexy, Stroking, Tits, Worship, Madam Violet, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom, Hypnotic, Hypnosis
Actress name: Madam Violet
As you stare at My perfect Goddess body I infiltrate your weak mind. As you stroke your desperate dick I invade the depths of your consciousness. You think you know whats happening, but you have no idea. You think you can control the consequences of My mental invasion but youre so wrong. Youre blind to My true power, oblivious to the danger youre in. Im so beautiful and sensual...wheres the harm in listening...In stroking...Most men never see Me for the threat I am, they are so very distracted with My beautiful face, big tits, perfect ass...so very mesmerised by the way I move...its an easy victory. But on some level you know Im dangerous, and yet you cant stop yourself from STROKING and you cant stop Me from invading. Powerful metaphor will ensure your mind does what I say, accepts this for what it is - a full mind body and soul invasion, a conquering. Layered vocals layered visuals, so much soft skin...so much power....I build you up into the perfect orgasm combined with the perfect defeat of your mind and free will. Your orgasm is just the beginning. I will continue to invade even deeper depths of your consciousness, My words digging deeper even when youre no longer listening, Madam Violet becoming a part of every neural network, every synapse in your physical brain. You think its a game? This is war, and Ive just won the battle...Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, Pov, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Assworship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Oral Servitude, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction-Joi, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Hypnosis, Mind Fuck, Brainwashing, Brainwash, Brainwashed, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic, Orgasm Control, Madam Violet

Video: 1280x720
Duration: 00:32:30
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 0,46 GB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 0,46 GB
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03523 секунды с 9 запросами