View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 12:00 AM   #5490
fogal

Поблагодарили 3,557 раз(а) в 1,761 сообщениях

All my threads

fogal Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.fogal Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.fogal Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.fogal Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.fogal Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.fogal Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.fogal Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.fogal Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.fogal Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.fogal Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.fogal Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

4 .Part of these phuntastic Series / Count of files: 144 (1.2 GB)

INFO from the photographer

" We are a married couple from Austria. I have a strong fetish for feet in pantyhose or stockings and high heels - basically since I can remember. I am very lucky that my wife accepts and satisfies my fetish. She almost always wears high heels and nylons. Occasionally, she let me take pictures of her hosed feet. Some time ago, I realized that it is a little bit selfish to keep the pictures of my wife's wonderful feet for my own. Since my wife gave me the permission to show her foot-pictures here, I will publish them for your pleasure. I hope you have fun. "

fogal is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01883 секунды с 9 запросами