LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

I Like Big Cock Arimo

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Jace Chambers ,Devin Adams
Video language: English
Jace and devin are back at his place and discussing what they like sexually when devin tells jace he likes big cocks. Jace tells him he has a huge one and that he likes a nice hairy ass to which devin tells him he has that. Both start kissing and then the clothes come off. Devin goes right for jace's big cock and proves himself a worthy cock sucker. Jace then begins eating devin's nice hairy ass. Jace then fucks devin doggy style for a while before flipping him on his back and sucking his cock. After cock sucking, jace fucks devin on his back until devin shoots his load all over himself and jace pulls out and shoots his creamy load. Enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5416kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Like Big Cock

Kane Fox Dicks Down Mickey Knox Lorena

Cast: Kane Fox, Mickey Knox
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Kissing, Cumshots, Muscles, Facial, Skinny, Smooth, Young Me
Last time Kane Fox was at ColbyKnox he and Colby Chambers debated about who should bottom. Unfortunately, Kane "lost." In this week's update, Kane shares the studio bed with Mickey Knox. From his smile and confessed excitement, it's a pretty good bet Mickey will be on the receiving end. The lads, dressed only in shorts, start with romantic kissing. Mickey snacks one of Kane's nipples. From there he swallows Kane's tool. “Fuck,” Kane whispers. “That feels good.” Mickey swallows to the base, nuzzling Kane's pubes. Mickey is all smiles when he comes up for air. “Look at that cock," he says. "Hell, yeah!" Kane grabs a handful of Mickey's booty. "I want to see that hole," Kane exclaims. Shorts are quickly removed. Mickey gets on his hands and knees. Kane dives right in. "Play with my cock as you eat it," Mickey begs. Kane's tongue works on Mickey's pole and hole. "You taste so good," Kane observes. He spreads his spit all over the hairy hole, getting it prepped for a good fucking. "You want some dick now," Kane wonders. He puts his bare dick at the opening, pushing it slowly in."Yeah, fuck my ass," Mickey groans. Kane is slow but once in the strokes are to the balls "You like that," Kane asks. "Pound that fucking hole," Mickey demands. He backs his booty back, taking everything Kane offers. Kane takes control, grabbing Mickey's hips. "You're so deep," he whimpers. "You like that dick," Kane wonders. Mickey's groans of pleasure are the perfect answer. He falls to his stomach. Kane continues deep dicking. Which is exactly what Mickey wants. He reaches back, smacking Kane's backside. "Oh, my prostate,” Mickey sobs. It's getting pummeled. Just the way Kane wants. The lads switch up. Kane gets on his back and Mickey straddles him. "Oh that was a lot," Mickey exclaims as he sits down. The rod splits Mickey in two. They change positions for a third time. Mickey puts his legs in the air. Kane re-inserts his rod. Mickey's mouth opens from the shock. His toes curl. “You like that dick," Kane asks. “Fuck,” Mickey replies. “That feels so good.” He strokes his cock as his insides are hammered. "Fucking wreck me," he begs. Kane bends Mickey in two and we get to see juices leaking out of Mickey’s ass. “Fucking rail me,” he begs. Kane takes such a request seriously. “You’re such a good boy,” Kane whispers. “You’re going to make me come,” Mickey says.”You’re going to make me come all over myself.” He’s been stroking his tool as Kane has hammered home. He doesn’t stop banging Mickey’s “special spot.” Mickey’s initial stream of cum hits his face. Kane needs to bust so he keeps fucking. When he’s close, Mickey wants him to leave his load on his face. Kane pulls out and shoots creamy cum on Mickey’s tongue, forehead, cheek, and chin. Some man juice even lands on the pillow under Mickey! The video turns black and the studs return. Cleaned up and dressed. Mickey interviews Kane. He’s been doing adult work for four years, starting out on OnlyFans. They have an incisive discussion about topping, bottoming, audience expectations, and video games. Great sex and conversation! A perfect combo. Enjoy!
Duration: 41:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2855kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 913.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kane Fox Dicks Down Mickey Knox

Dillinger And Shane Flip Raw Dormansville

Studio: Guybone
Starting with some scintillating smooching on the sofa, Dillinger and Shane were stiff for each other in seconds. And the noises their wet mouths made had me stiff in seconds right alongside them. They stripped out of their shirts and showed off their gorgeous, furry, tatted, pierced, milky white skin. They fondled each others crotches, firming up the already hard cocks just beneath the surface of the slacks. Shane freed Dillingers dick first, plopping it in his mouth and slowly, satisfyingly sucking it. Dillingers ginger pubes and chest fur looked radiant and on fire against Shanes brunette beard. They kissed more, Dillinger tasting his schlong on Shanes lips.
Shane released his beast and both boys slid out of their skivvies. Fully naked and on display, they stroked their stiff dicks and fondled each others balls and buttholes. Dillinger dropped to his knees and serviced Shane orally. His tongue dove delicately but dedicatedly into Shanes hairy hole, worshipping it and making love to it with his mustached mouth. Their moans had me throbbing and as Shane threw his leg into the air, Dillinger got all the way inside with his talented tongue. Shanes stiff dick and big balls felt the warmth of Dillingers mouth next as he went down on his hung costar. The slurping and soft, heavy breaths were driving me wild!
Dillinger teased Shanes hole with his dick, slipping it in a little. Shane needed some more rimming though, so his attentive costar ate his ass in doggie before a retry. Now wetter and readier, Shanes sweet ass opened up for Dillinger to deliver his dick. They lubed up with SPUNK and Dillinger eased his pretty pink bareback dick inside Shanes rosy hole. It was a perfect fit and they both gasped in . He fucked him over the edge of the couch in a stunning display of sheer horniness.
Dillinger wasnt done eating that tasty hole, so he rimmed Shane against the window some more. So hot to watch him working on that ass. Then he got him on the bed for some more sucking action. His juicy red lips looked superb swallowing down that giant dick of Shanes. Rock hard and ready for his turn at topping, Shane moved them back to the window for some sex with a view. He bent Dillinger over and screwed him in doggie, raw and pounding his ass against the glass.
Dillinger took his behemoth boner like a pro, letting Shane fuck him hard and fast. Their sex was on fire and I couldnt look at it from enough angles. Like my fave, underneath. What a view! The guys effortlessly switched positions, truly versatile. Incredibly erotic seeing them go so easily from top to bottom and vice versa. Shane annihilated Dillingers redheaded asshole. He fucked him so hard, they both moaned so loud, smiles across both their faces.
They moved back to the bed so he could screw him in a sideways missionary. I love seeing action in this position. Really shows off the penetration. Their beautiful bodies banged against each other, a fur frenzy, sex everywhere. Such a magnificent display of masculinity and pure animal instinct. Shane fucked him hard, no mercy, and Dillinger ate up every goddamn second of that deep dicking. He got a little too overstimulated and couldnt cum, but no biggie, cuz Shane came plenty and had a long, intense orgasm complete with body shakes and shivers. He pumped out a hot load onto his bushy pubes and sexy happy trail, a mesmerized Dillinger onlooking. After the incredible jerk off finish, Shane sighed and got the giggles. He and Dillinger were too sexy and cute for words. Enjoy watching their sex, they sure enjoyed having it!
Duration: 20:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5251kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dillinger And Shane Flip Raw

Bondage Garage, Scene 3 Lake Hamilton

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots
Brian Bonds crouches on a pile of giant tires in the Bondage Garage and enjoys a deep rim job from Eli Lewis. Wearing only a white jockstrap, Eli eagerly services Brian's hairy hole with his tongue. Brian has provided a Magic Wand, which Eli inserts fully into Brian's ass. As Brian enjoys the intense anal stimulation from the vibrator, Eli services Brian's huge, hard cock. Tying Brian's leg's back with leather straps, Eli manipulates the Magic Wand to give Brian the most intense prostate massage. Next, Eli creates a clothespin zipper across Brian's chest, down his torso, and encircling his ballsack. Eli grabs a massive black sex toy and teases Brian's mouth with it. Removing the Magic Wand, Eli reapplies lube to Brian's hole and inserts the toy. Brian's ass swallows the toy to an incredible depth. Eli removes the clothespins on Brian's balls, revealing red indentations where the teeth bit into Brian as sensitive skin. The combination of pain and pleasure sends Brian over the top, and he blows a massive load across his rippling abs.
Duration: 27:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Garage, Scene 3

Eli Tops Jonah Raw - Eli Woods And Jonah Wheeler Falcon

Studio: Guybone
Two new GuyBone Guys debuting together in one hot, raw scene. Does it get any better? It sure does! We were all so horny to film again, the newbies ended up with an extra 15 minutes of footage. Thats more fuck for your buck! Id chatted with both Eli and Jonah prior to the production hiatus, and once we were all safe to film, we knew we had to get these two studs together. And how fun to share their first GuyBone experience with each other. Chemistry through the roof, they started making out and showing some nipple appreciation, which swiftly led to Jonah getting Elis fat cock between his lips.
Bushy pits and furry bodies abound, these two were a perfect hairy match. Both with incredibly sexy mouths they knew how to work, they gave quite the stellar show. Jonah swallowed Elis thick dick to the base, showing his sub side and promising whatever Eli asked of him. Such a good boy. Elis erection was at full mast in moments. Surely feeling Jonahs slobbering gob on his pole did the trick.
Eli face fucked Jonah and fed him his giant cock like the dom top he was. He spit in his mouth and helped lube his throat. Jonah ate his dick up, taking it balls deep down his throat. Eli asserting his dominance was so fucking sexy. He held Jonahs head and showed him exactly how he liked his dick sucked. He spit on his face and in his mouth again. Jonah fucking loved it. As proven by his stiff dick flopping out of his underwear when Eli undressed him.
Eli dropped to his knees and returned the oral favor. What a sweetheart, taking care of his subs stiff dick. He tongued and slurped Jonahs big nuts, too, sending the soon to be bottom into a frenzy of feel good quivers. Elis tongue was a talented serpentine creature, winding its way around Jonahs taint, low hanging sack, and gorgeous shaft. Then he suggested they move to the bed for some scintillating 69 action.
Eli laid on top of Jonah, feeding him his dick directly down his throat. He sucked on Jonahs rock hard cock as he face fucked him. Jonah couldnt get enough of that 9 incher. He grabbed Elis ass and pulled him closer, stuffing every bit of boner in his mouth. They worked in tandem, humping and pumping and sucking and face fucking like some sexy machine. Jonah gurgled the most complimentary sound you can hear when sucking cock, a choking on its heft. Seemed the more he gagged, the harder both their cocks got.
For taking a bone as big as Elis, some rimming and wetting of Jonahs hole was inevitable and quite necessary. Eli went to work, eating Jonahs ass on the edge of the bed. Looked fucking delicious, especially when he pulled his raging hard-on through his legs and worked it while he rimmed. Jonah held his cheeks apart so Eli could get his tongue as deep as possible. That was some divine ass eating. The way Jonah straddled the bed and moaned was heavenly.
After some ball sucking, Eli sat on Jonahs face and went for a mustache ride. The tease of Eli bottoming was always there, but wed save it for another shoot. This was all just to give you a sneak peek of hot things to come. And like Jonah was gonna pass up the opportunity to get his tongue in Elis hairy hole? Yeah, right! Jonah rimmed Eli so well, Elis cock got even harder and he was ready to fuck. They both were begging for the bareback boning.
Nothing quite compares to the wide-eyed expression on Jonahs face when Eli entered him for the first time. What a pro, being ready for that behemoth rod. Eli is seriously so hung and Jonahs hole gobbled that dick up, welcoming its entire length inside him. Eli moved Jonah around like a sex doll wherever he wanted to fuck him next. And each new position, Jonah moaned in delight and whimpered for more. Watching Eli squat over Jonah, plugging his hole then pulling out, repeating, was incredible. All that cock fitting in that little hole, just incredible. Eli put his fingers down Jonahs throat as he screwed him, literally filling his holes from both ends.
Their hot, raw sex was awe inspiring. Eli owned that ass. He even picked Jonah up at one point and fucked him in the air. He bounced his ass on the bed like dribbling a basketball on his cock. Then he got him into doggie so they could both watch themselves in the mirrored doors. I love when theyre as turned on by watching their own sex as you surely will be while watching this scene. Eli did a pushup position on top of Jonah, then Jonah moved his ass just right to fuck himself on Elis pole. Their bare feet fit perfectly together and I couldnt stop switching between sexy toes and sexy screwing.
Jonah sat back and gave me one helluva view as he rode Elis big stick. Eli gave him a hot reach around as their bodies collided, then Jonah gave his hole a break and focused on Elis. He rimmed and jerked his top, that giant cock lubed with SPUNK. His own steel shaft was aching to feel some friction, so he teased Elis hairy hole with the head of his cock. Eli let him play but was always in control as the dom of this scene. Their versatile energy was off the charts, though, and Id love to see them back again in opposite positions.
The final position was missionary with Jonahs legs sky high, Eli gripping his ankles. He pumped him full of big, fat prick one final time until he pulled out, blew his creamy load across his nuts, then shoved it back in to breed him. That made Jonah shoot his load, all across his chest, neck and bed. Eli laughed and they kissed mad passionately. I love when guys laugh during, after sex. Its so sweet. They smooched some more and reveled in the amount of jizz theyd both produced, then cuddled into a postcoital collapse. So happy to be back in production, and thrilled these two got to be GuyBones first scene back in action!
Duration: 34:58
Video: 1424x798, AVC (H.264), 1427kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 399.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eli Tops Jonah Raw - Eli Woods And Jonah Wheeler

Dragon Media - ! Cum on My Hairy Asshole (2022) Grannis

Cast: Apollo Fates, Jimmy Malibu, Lance Charger, Nick Ezo
Special bonus - this also features a copy of Rocco Steele's Diaries of a Sex Doctor for exxxtra fun. likes them young. He isn't interested in a well-groomed or waxed hole. He wants an asshole as hairy and filthy as possible. He likes his thick load to hang from his horny bottom's ass hair. Get ready for ! Cum on My Hairy Asshole - an all bareback raw ass ramming fest.
Duration: 3:13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dragon Media - ! Cum on My Hairy Asshole (2022)

Raging Stallion - Drew Valentino, Sean Xavier Flip-Fuck Bareback Montgomery Creek

Cast: Drew Valentino, Sean Xavier
Genres: Bathroom, hardcore, Interracial, Hunks, Bareback, Flip Fuck
Drew Valentino & Sean Xavier: Hairy fucker Drew Valentino wasn't expecting a quick stop in the men's room to involve swallowing down a random man's nine-inch cock, but he just can't say no once Sean Xavier flashes his big dick. With no one else in the public restroom, the two strangers rim and suck each other off until they're aching to flip-fuck and bury their boners in each other's holes. Sean, leaning up against a urinal, gets pounded out by Drew and then turns the tables on Drew's hairy ass across before slurping up Drew's fresh nut.
Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4499kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 916.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raging Stallion - Drew Valentino, Sean Xavier Flip-Fuck Bareback

Время генерации страницы 0.07789 секунды с 9 запросами