View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 05:28 AM   #4134
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Max Faktor # 05 - MaxHardcore Panevezys

Cast: Lena Ramon, Madison, Catalina, Jean Kelly, Summer Luv
Genres: Extreme, Hardcore, , Pissing, Fisting, Anal
Jean Kelly is a hot big-titted blonde who's not the sharpest tack in the pack, but she's got a really tight body. Max leaves her a sagging, quivering, cum-drenched ass-gaped mess on the floor. See what we can't show you clip off! Summerluv is a cheerleader, but she can't make the squad 'cause she's overweight. No problem. Max shows her how to lose extra pounds! Catalina brings over newcomer Madison, who's looking for some fun, but has no idea what Max has in store.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:37:44
Video: 1080x720, AVC (H.264), 2437kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Max Faktor # 05 - MaxHardcore

Mastered Mommy Baoshan

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Cindy Crawford
Genres: Hardcore, DP, Anal, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, MMF, Threesome, MILF, Cumshot, Pissing, Humiliation
Video language: English
When a mommy comes in and gets the collar put on, it’s game on. The dicks went immediately down her throat as she had this dumbfounded look on her face. A yakk here and a yakk there, yellow discipline in her mouth and in down her belly, she was immediately reduced to a pile of pussy and ass and a pair of tits. Then she got DP'd, and her asshole hammered, did A2M and ate ass, and took 3 loads on her face. She’s a very obedient mommy!
Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 291kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mastered Mommy

Hookup Hotshot: Pervert Collection Mason

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Rebel Rhyder, Jessica Starling, Riley Jean, Jenna Fireworks
Genres: Gonzo, Domination, Hardcore, Rimming, Piss, Double Fuck, All Sex, Anal
Cute blonde Jenna Fireworks shakes and cavorts through a sexy opening tease, her panties showing beneath her tiny skirt and her perky tits poking through her tube top. Jenna drools through a blowjob, choking and slurping while boss Bryan manhandles her. She whimpers as he slam-fucks her sphincter and fondles her clit in a serious anal workout. Jenna delivers slobbering, ass-to-mouth fellatio, a squirting orgasm and rectal gaping! Naturally busty blonde star Jessica Starling flaunts her big boobs. The wild girl teases in a tight skirt and high-heel boots, soon chatting with Bryan about the raunchy sodomy session about to take place. Hard top man Dorian Del Isla enjoys her juicy jugs and plump booty. His rod thoroughly drills her throat. Jessica rudely rims Dorian's bunghole. She talks dirty while he porks her up the butt, and she slobbers as she crams her own mouth with a dildo! When Dorian soaks her with a messy cum facial, Jessica's stares into the camera and addresses viewers, saying, "Thank you so much for jerking off to me!" Darling redhead Riley Jean wears a kinky club outfit with a tight skirt to show off her perky derriere. Domineering XXX stud Nade Nasty gropes and prods her, soon pulling out his prick as she drops to her knees. She chokes and salivates through a BJ, thanking Nade while he ruthlessly reams her throat. Nade hammer-fucks her twat, spitting on young Riley, smacking and dominating her! The irrepressible girl eats his back hole. Sweet, creamy-skinned blonde Rebel Rhyder displays her wet pussy and naturally big tits. Rebel blows kisses to viewers as she strips. Dorian injects her anus with oil and sodomizes her, pummeling her asshole to a graphic prolapse! Rebel's scene includes intense dick/dildo double penetration, hard manhandling and vulgar, A2M cocksucking. She licks Dorian's sphincter and worships his meat orally. He slops her face with spunk.

Total size: 11.9 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hookup Hotshot: Pervert Collection

Throat lubricant Mc Clure

Cast: Chanel
Genres: Facial, Pissing, Piss Drink, Deep Throat, Doggy, Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Missionary, Blowjob, Rough Sex, Humilation
Are going to love this one. When you take two guys with big dicks, and another with a bladder full of shut up juice, and an innocent 19 year old from the Midwest, you have all the ingredients for perfection. She made a mess and filled up the whore bowl, and whatever Yellow D she didn’t swallow, the whore bowl captured to be used later. Her innocent little eyes went from excited to tepid as the cocks thrusted in her throat, and spew began to erupt. Every time I had to take a bathroom break, I just went in her mouth,over and over. She was overwhelmed by all of it, but she hung in there all 12 rounds. We covered her face with 2 huge loads, and had her face plant into the whore bowl which was filled with yuckies. She took a longer than usual shower. I wonder why.
Duration: 1:09:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7773kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Throat lubricant

Honey, are you ready to experiment? Nachusa

Cast: Daikota
Genres: Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Double Penetration, Cumshot, Humiliation
She went the distance, but boy did she take her lumps. She was wobbled a few times like Trevor Berbick, but she always got up off the canvas. She got both her holes fucked until they were sore, and her throat was drilled like an oil well. She made a mess--all over herself and everything else. She drank the yellow discipline like it was a can of of soda pop. She cleaned up her mess and sat down to take her humiliation across the face - 3 giant loads, and we sent her home covered in cum.
Duration: 1:04:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Honey, are you ready to experiment?

Extreme Teen Sprakers

Release Year: 2002
Cast: Aurora Snow, Angel, Bisexual Britni, Rod Fontana
Genres: Double Penetration, Anal, Group, Legal Teen, Facial, Bukkake, Hardcore, All Sex
Wonder how many people have seen this video...What we have here is a now out of print dvd staring Aurora Snow, Bisexual Britni, and Angel. And of course a fuckload of dudes
The first scene is truly bizarre. Aurora takes on no less than eight guys, servicing them from inside a playpen. Later they move her onto some sort of bench then on to the floor for some anal action and dp. Finally she accepts load after load of cum on her face. This looks to have been a fun scene for Aurora. There's a lot of laughing and joking, and at one point she's even pelted with stuffed animals. The look on her face is priceless. Great scene.
The next scene stars Angel as a teen cheerleader standing outside of a liquor store and trying to score some beer off strangers. A dubious proposition puts her in the middle of a group of guys who she must blow for beer. She takes turns blowing and jerking the cocks of each guy as the pour "beer" all over her face and tits. Eventually she dons some swim goggles and takes many a load on her face.
The last scene stars Bisexual Britni playing host to her "Daddy" and a bunch of his card playing buddys. (weird backstory there...) They throw her down on the card table and push their cocks in her face. She blows as they feel her up. There is some brief standing vaginal intercourse before they throw her back on the table for some anal probing. They mover her onto a couch for some more anal and dp, and finish up shooting their loads all over her face.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:58:09
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1892kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Teen

What The Fuck Herreid

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Elena Maria
Genres: Blowjobs, Cock Sucking, Cumshot, Deep Throat, Degradation, Dehumanization, Destroyed, Extreme, Face Fucking, Facial, Facial Abuse, Gagging, Humiliation, Throat Fucking
For real. So I pull into the lot, and a vehicle is a cunt hair out of the space it was intended for. So I put on my chick glasses and try to park between this car and the other car — being that I had my chick glasses on, it took me 5 times. So I unpack my gear, and I see these chubby feet on the dashboard, smoking a cigarette. I pay no mind as there is always some degenerate in my lot. I enquire of the hooker doing her makeup, "who's in the car waiting." She replied, "my sister." So, of course we go down to ask her if she would like to swallow some yellow d. She agreed. So "Pebbles", who looks more closely to Bam Bam, is now an adjunct human toilet. So let me recap. We have two sisters ready to swallow my yellow discipline, and that they did. Now, Pebbles, not being the looker, was saved for crucial moments: like being bulimic on her sisters head, and giving her some yellow d, too. This scene was a comedy of errors, but I needed something before I went fishing. Short story long, you must see this one. I don't always say that. This is a train wreck in slow motion. Stroke with care.
Duration: 1:00:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What The Fuck
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19406 секунды с 9 запросами