View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 03:58 PM   #1900
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ryan Jordan And Trevor Harris Delray Beach

Studio: Nextdoorraw
When college friends Ryan Jordan, Trevor Harris, Kyle Wyncrest, and Jayden Marcos get invited to a special VIP Haunted House experience. It starts out fun, but things quickly turn terrifying when a mysterious Mastermind takes over the tour, demanding they live out their deepest desires. Ryan Jordan likes it freaky, which is why he hangs out at sex dungeons any time he has the chance. Color him surprised when he and Trevor Harris end up locked in a room that looks eerily like the haunts he frequents. When a mysterious voice tells Ryan and Trevor to live out their fantasies to be freed from the room, the boys do what comes naturally.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:29
Video: 856x480, MP4V, 1557kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 549.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan Jordan And Trevor Harris

Spring Break 1988 Traverse City

Video language: English
Seven students, a coach, an uncle, a master... the most controversial action video of the year.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:42
Video: 720x472, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 984.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spring Break 1988

Pension Complete 1988 Munich

Video language: English
Pension Complete is a true Cadinot classic in the style of Sacre College and Charmants Cousins. The film takes you on a sexual journey to Bavaria with three leather clad brothers who own a guest house.
The Pension is packed with a slim innocent English teenager, a sly smiley Egyptian spy and two crazy French guys who manage to upset the normal sexual habits of the three brothers. There's a lot to do while staying at the Pension, like visiting Chateau Ludwig, but one lazy layabout prefers practical lessons to cultural ones. Naked in his bedroom, he seduces the youngest brother Karl by getting him drunk to help things along. A bicycle ride in the rain results in a puncture, which gives the perfect excuse to dry off in the straw and get pumped up before setting off again.
Its cold up in the mountains and the Egyptian falls ill. The athletic village doctor does a very thorough examination and, administering some special treatment, soon has the boy back on his feet. Barns and stables might not be very educational, but they are great for some boy-on-boy action.
The eldest brother is cutting wood with his shirt off and the English man is admiring the movement of his muscles with each blow of the axe. The horny pair warm themselves with large gulps of schnapps and, being a bit dizzy with booze, the brother encourages the Englishman to have a bit of fun with the axe handle. Karl,and Franz have a brotherly wrestling match in the stable. See what happens when their leather trousers open, revealing their exploding cocks.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:27
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1465kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pension Complete 1988

Collegedudes Bryson Hughes Busts A Nut North Buena Vista

Studio: Collegedudes
Bryson Hughes is just a small man who'd never considered getting nude on-camera, and he was a little concerned he'd have the ability to maintain it-up. Nevertheless when his trousers arrived down, his large hard penis emerged coming out of his fighters. It's truly warm to determine a timid man start to become nearly amazed at their own hardon and mix it out. Once he begins patting, however, Bryson provides us a pleasant display of his incredible abs and truly lets free, red asshole. Limbs even giving an excellent warm closing to some wonderful vid to us.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:27
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 194.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collegedudes Bryson Hughes Busts A Nut

Sit That Ass On My Face - Cameron Briggs And Kai Neolani Jenkinsville

Studio: College Dudes
Kai and Cameron just got kicked out of a pool party, and Kai is furious. In a shouting match, Cameron defends himself by saying that he just wanted Kais attention, then kisses him. When Kai realizes that they are attracted to each other, he lets his guard down and sucks Camerons dick. Cameron throws his head back in enjoyment as he watches his crush wrap his mouth around his cock. He gives Kai some more attention by sucking his dick, which keeps Kai very aroused. Cameron begins eating Kais ass and licking his hole, and even convinces Kai to sit on his face and suck his dick some more.
Cameron cant get enough of Kais ass, and wants to pound it instead. He gets behind Kai and fucks him doggy style. Kai moans in pleasure as he takes it hard. Kai then wants to ride Camerons dick, so he grinds it on the edge of the bed. Im getting close Cameron says as his load builds. Kai gets off of him and kneels down, and Cameron shoots a huge load on Kais face. Kai was so turned on by the facial that he gets on his back and shoots his own load. Needless to say, hes no longer mad about the party.
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 705.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sit That Ass On My Face - Cameron Briggs And Kai Neolani

Cheap Twink Whores Frenchburg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: PZP Productions
Cast: Brandon Brooks, Brant Moore, Constantine, Damian Ryce, Jarett Fox, Jayden Holloway, Mikey DiNero, Sammy Case, Shane Stone
Genres: Twinks, College Guys, Jerking Off, Masturbation, Oral, Blowjob, Facials, Rimming, Anal, Condom, Big Dicks
100% rough and hard hardcore sex with ass eating and facial cum shots!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:51
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2474kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheap Twink Whores

Czech Hunter Vol 608 Battle Ground

Studio: Czech Hunter
Recently I read about a technical school that offers custom made furniture. You place an order and students build what you need during practical training. That sounded like a great idea, so I went there and ordered a few items. I noticed a lot of handsome dudes in the building but hesitated to approach anyone. When I got outside, I met Michal, who was waiting for a bus. We started talking and he agreed to build me a closet. The guy was so sweet and innocent that I simply had to try my luck. Soon I was at his place watching him taking a shower. I got a boner almost instantly while watching his silk smooth body getting soaped up… just beautiful. Michal liked being watched so I guess he wasnt that innocent after all. A few thousand Crowns later he was shoving my dick up his ass like a pro.
Duration: 32:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2058kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 513.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol 608

Время генерации страницы 0.15687 секунды с 9 запросами