Old 02-16-2024, 04:03 PM   #1263
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

MenAtPlay Magnus Loki - Be Mine, Mr Loki Fellows

Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: Magnus Loki
New Zealander blond-haired, blue-eyed stud Magnus Loki makes his Menatplay debut this Valentine's in an up-close-and-personal video. Magnus invites us into his bedroom and gives us a hot show. He strips off his suit down to his sheer socks and strokes his hard, uncut cock until he explodes his tasty milk. Will you be mine, Mr. Loki? We want all of you.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 267kbps

File size: 828.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MenAtPlay Magnus Loki - Be Mine, Mr Loki

GayHoopla Mike Beaumonte Gets Wet & Wild in the Shower Sugartown

Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Mike Beaumonte
Everyone's been halfway through a shower and felt the hormones calling. Mike was just wrapping things up when his massive shaft started growing and he couldn't ignore that familiar urge. Mike's shower turns into a pleasure sesh as he starts stroking his massive cock all around the bathroom. As the last of the water begins to dry, he pats himself off and heads to the bedroom to continue the fun!
Duration: 16:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5039kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 624.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GayHoopla Mike Beaumonte Gets Wet & Wild in the Shower

Anywhere Anytime 1985 Vinto

Video language: English
First they gave you the seashore and all its sunswept splendor. Then it was the clean air of the mountains. Now it's time for the warm, dry climate of the Mojave Desert.
Jack Steele is riding his quad racer, just trying to get some practice time for the next big race. Just over the hill, he spies two fellow racers getting it on in their pickup truck. After looking (for just a few seconds) he decides to join in.
The fun moves indoors, and the partying continues, in the kitchen, the bedroom, the jacuzzi and everywhere in between. The fact that it hasn't snowed in Palm Springs in years, and then suddenly does, doesn't even slow them down. The straight kid next-door even stops in, and with two of his buddies, has another non-stop orgy as he makes his own tour through the house.
Then it's off to Hawaii, as the cameras observe two dark-haired beauties doing what island boys do best.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:10
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps

File size: 875.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anywhere Anytime 1985

7 Minutes In Heaven, Scene 3 Shavertown

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots
Video language: English
While playing '7 Minutes in Heaven', sexually open bottom, Michael Bolton, draws top Pierce Paris' name. Pierce, who is nervous about the game, because he no longer has sex with his husband, leads Michael Boston to the bedroom where Michael strips down to his undies and gets to work servicing Pierce's monster cock. It's a tight fit, but Michael takes it like a champ and gets the whole thick shaft down his throat. Pierce wants a taste of Michael's ass and bends the hunk over to lick his hole. Pierce gets Michael's giant ass nice and opened up before he takes the next step to give Michael the stretching he craves. Pierce slides his massive raw dick into Michael's tight ass, going slow at first to make sure the eager stud can take it all. When he's convinced that Michael can handle his entire bare pole, Pierce picks up the pace and loosens Michael up even more. Pierce can't get far enough into the young stud and rolls him over to fuck him bareback even harder. Keeping a steady pace, Pierce fucks the cum out of Michael, who blasts his load all over his panting stomach. Pierce wants to finish up his way, and he rolls Michael back onto his stomach where he pounds the stud until he finishes up all over his ass. A spent Pierce fucks the cum into Michael and caps their secret tryst with a kiss and a cuddle.
Duration: 26:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5583kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 7 Minutes In Heaven, Scene 3

Channel 1 Stick It In Esbjerg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Channel 1 Releasing
Cast: Rod Daily, Conner Habib, Hayden Chandler
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Group, Muscle, Cumshot
Stick It In features drop gorgeous boys in the bedroom doing what they do best! Sucking and fucking until they drain their cocks on each other.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:31:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1735kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Channel 1 Stick It In

Mr Ballard And Danny Wilcoxx Macerata

Studio: Gaycest
The longer we stayed at the Forbidden Hotel, the more I felt myself wanting grandpa.
The first few times were kinda strange. I guess I somehow felt, I dunno, that perhaps what we were doing was a little wrong. Sometimes, when we were both spent, wed lie together and hed sort of apologize and Id tell myself it wasnt gonna happen again. But then Id find myself looking at him – those big, sexy arms, the line of fur across his amazing chest – and my heart would just start pounding and all I could think about was having him once more.
As our time in the hotel continued, I guess we started to behave like lovers, not family. Sometimes Id come out of the bathroom, see him lying on the bed with a semi hard-on poking out from under his robe and just feel the need to kick things off.
Thats how it started this morning. I had a shower, I put my robe on and I walked into the bedroom and it was like I was suddenly . All I could see was grandpa there on the bed and all I wanted to do was kiss him. Like, proper kissing. Deep tongues pressed into each others mouths… because I love how he kisses. He takes it real slow. And his kisses tell me how much he wants me.
We both wear jocks these days. He took me out to buy some and told me he always wants me to wear them. He says if I do, sex with him will never be far from my mind. And hes not wrong there!
The moment I pull that jockstrap on, I start to get hard, thinking about what hes gonna do to me today, what hes gonna teach me, what Im gonna learn… the level of pleasure Im gonna experience.
The robes were off in seconds this morning and he was on top of me, between my legs, licking and kissing my body, both of us naked but for the jocks. I wrapped my legs around him and he started to kiss my neck. He kept pushing my hands back behind my head – showing me who was in charge…
Then he rocked my body back, got his tongue deep into my hole and pulled my balls out of my jock so that he could alternate between sucking them and tonguing my ass. He did everything so sensuously. And I loved the feeling of his beard tickling my thighs.
The moment he pulled his thick, meaty dick from his jock, I knew I had to have it! And sure enough, seconds later, I was gritting my teeth as he pushed himself deep and raw into me.
He knelt behind me and fucked me while I was on my back. The strokes were real slow to begin with as he got me used to the sensation. I have a second when I realize how strange it is to be penetrated by my grandpa, but his deep thrusts make me stay in the moment and not question it. It still sometimes feels like hes trying to split me in two, but I know now that Im always going to be okay, and that, after a minute or so, I just wont want him to stop.
I like to look up at him and see his face contorted with . I just want to please him more and more. I want to do whatever will make him happiest. Is that weird?
He turned me over and did me on all fours and I felt my body going limp as he started to pound me. Before long, I was pushing back into him so that I could feel as much of him inside of me as possible. He got faster and faster and was groaning and grunting. It was almost animalistic.
Then, suddenly and without warning, he came inside me. I could feel the squirts blasting deep in my guts. It was such an amazing, magical experience. Thats the seed that made my dad!
He pulled out for a moment and played with the wetness around my ass, but then pushed himself straight back inside me and we kissed so passionately and meaningfully. I love my grandpa and I know now that he loves me too...
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 619.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mr Ballard And Danny Wilcoxx

Beach Brother Bingo (Part 1) - Carter Woods And Beaux Banks Ideal

Studio: Next Door
After a long day at the beach, step s Beaux Banks & Carter Woods head back home. Horny Beaux jumps in the shower then joins Carter in the bedroom and seduces his big hard cock to penetrate his eager holes.
Duration: 33:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2885kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 757.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beach Brother Bingo (Part 1) - Carter Woods And Beaux Banks

Время генерации страницы 0.13474 секунды с 9 запросами