イケメンラガー、ラグパンの脇から� �をはみ出しながらエロオナニー。
チンコを覗いて見るとイケメンなの� �皮を被った包茎チンポ。
股間に手を伸ばし皮ごと弄ってあげ� �と硬さが増し、扱くと剥けて亀頭が� ��出。
そのまま手コキで剥いたり被せたり� �皮オナニー。
裏筋と皮の擦れが気持ち良くドピュ� �!!
ガッチリvsガチムチエロファック。
次から次へとデカいおもちゃを挿入� �れ、ガッチリエロマンコが感じすぎ� ��
指でマンコを掻き回すとどんどん広� �り、遂には5本全部入ってしまう。
気を良くしたガチムチ野郎が、太っ� �い腕でエロマンコを襲うと拒否する� ��もなく腕マラ貫通!!
狂ったマンコにぶっ刺さった腕を触� �、自分の変態さを確かめる。
掘られながら張り型も挿入されての2� ��刺し!
掘られて掘られて気持ち良くブッ放� �!!
犬顔マッチョが自慢のエロボディを� �められ、快感に浸り喘ぎ感じる。
ベロちゅー攻撃、敏感な乳首を責め� �れマッチョなボディをまさぐられ、� ��チガチな勃起を咥えられる。
立ったままケツも弄られ、チンポと� �ツの同時責めで力が抜けてヘロヘロ� ��。
横になってアナニーしだしてエロ態� �曝し、チンポ欲しくてふたりを呼ぶ� ��
真珠マラ黒田拳のエロマラを咥えて� �び、太マラキョウヘイにハメられ狂� ��!!
その後、初体験の真珠マラに跨りマ� �コの襞でゴリゴリ感を味わう。
腹筋パキパキ、胸筋モリモリな身体� �魅せつけ、下から突かれながら気持� ��良く発射!!
最後はふたりから白濁濃厚雄汁をた� �ぷり顔面にかけられ、
どろどろなチンポに吸い付き最後の� �滴まで搾り取る。
鼻に抜けるザーメン臭は最高のご褒� �!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:12:40
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bath Room

Public Bathroom Sex - Tyler West ,Alex Vaara Leer

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Tyler West ,Alex Vaara
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English
Alex vara is horny and wants it now. Luckily, tyler west is the cute boy studying next to him that's willing to meet him in the bathroom. Alex removes his jeans to find his tyler's huge hard-on practically busting through his boxer briefs.
Duration: 35:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Public Bathroom Sex - Tyler West ,Alex Vaara

Fucking In The Trails Blythe

Studio: College Dudes
In the woods nearby campus, James watches Jakeb pass by and give him the eye, signaling that they can have some fun. Jakeb heads to a nearby bathroom, not realizing that James followed him there. They both play with each other before making their way back to the woods for some more fun. Jakeb drops to his knees to suck James, loving how his dick tastes. James gives Jakeb the same treatment, pushing his cock deep into his mouth.
Gimme that cock Jakeb orders James while he bend over on a tree branch. James slides his big dick inside Jakebs ass and begins fucking him from behind. Jakeb moans from being pounded, loving every inch of Jamess dick. James thrusts in him deeper, and bends him over more on the tree to go in deep. Jakeb takes it hard, until he shoots his load all over the tree bark. Then he turns around to look at James stroking his cock over his face, until James busts a warm load onto his chin. The boys had a great time in the woods.
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4950kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 553.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking In The Trails

Mr Ballard And Danny Wilcoxx Banner

Studio: Gaycest
The longer we stayed at the Forbidden Hotel, the more I felt myself wanting grandpa.
The first few times were kinda strange. I guess I somehow felt, I dunno, that perhaps what we were doing was a little wrong. Sometimes, when we were both spent, wed lie together and hed sort of apologize and Id tell myself it wasnt gonna happen again. But then Id find myself looking at him – those big, sexy arms, the line of fur across his amazing chest – and my heart would just start pounding and all I could think about was having him once more.
As our time in the hotel continued, I guess we started to behave like lovers, not family. Sometimes Id come out of the bathroom, see him lying on the bed with a semi hard-on poking out from under his robe and just feel the need to kick things off.
Thats how it started this morning. I had a shower, I put my robe on and I walked into the bedroom and it was like I was suddenly . All I could see was grandpa there on the bed and all I wanted to do was kiss him. Like, proper kissing. Deep tongues pressed into each others mouths… because I love how he kisses. He takes it real slow. And his kisses tell me how much he wants me.
We both wear jocks these days. He took me out to buy some and told me he always wants me to wear them. He says if I do, sex with him will never be far from my mind. And hes not wrong there!
The moment I pull that jockstrap on, I start to get hard, thinking about what hes gonna do to me today, what hes gonna teach me, what Im gonna learn… the level of pleasure Im gonna experience.
The robes were off in seconds this morning and he was on top of me, between my legs, licking and kissing my body, both of us naked but for the jocks. I wrapped my legs around him and he started to kiss my neck. He kept pushing my hands back behind my head – showing me who was in charge…
Then he rocked my body back, got his tongue deep into my hole and pulled my balls out of my jock so that he could alternate between sucking them and tonguing my ass. He did everything so sensuously. And I loved the feeling of his beard tickling my thighs.
The moment he pulled his thick, meaty dick from his jock, I knew I had to have it! And sure enough, seconds later, I was gritting my teeth as he pushed himself deep and raw into me.
He knelt behind me and fucked me while I was on my back. The strokes were real slow to begin with as he got me used to the sensation. I have a second when I realize how strange it is to be penetrated by my grandpa, but his deep thrusts make me stay in the moment and not question it. It still sometimes feels like hes trying to split me in two, but I know now that Im always going to be okay, and that, after a minute or so, I just wont want him to stop.
I like to look up at him and see his face contorted with . I just want to please him more and more. I want to do whatever will make him happiest. Is that weird?
He turned me over and did me on all fours and I felt my body going limp as he started to pound me. Before long, I was pushing back into him so that I could feel as much of him inside of me as possible. He got faster and faster and was groaning and grunting. It was almost animalistic.
Then, suddenly and without warning, he came inside me. I could feel the squirts blasting deep in my guts. It was such an amazing, magical experience. Thats the seed that made my dad!
He pulled out for a moment and played with the wetness around my ass, but then pushed himself straight back inside me and we kissed so passionately and meaningfully. I love my grandpa and I know now that he loves me too...
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 990.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mr Ballard And Danny Wilcoxx

GayHoopla Mike Beaumonte Gets Wet & Wild in the Shower Pepperell

Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Mike Beaumonte
Everyone's been halfway through a shower and felt the hormones calling. Mike was just wrapping things up when his massive shaft started growing and he couldn't ignore that familiar urge. Mike's shower turns into a pleasure sesh as he starts stroking his massive cock all around the bathroom. As the last of the water begins to dry, he pats himself off and heads to the bedroom to continue the fun!
Duration: 16:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5039kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 624.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GayHoopla Mike Beaumonte Gets Wet & Wild in the Shower

Bully Him - Clean Up My Dick - Shae Reynolds And Isaac X Newman Grove

Studio: Say Uncle
After janitor Isaac X finally finishes cleaning up the bathroom floor, nerdy boy Shae Reynolds walks in with muddy shoes and ruins all the work that Mr. X had done. Mr. X confronts Shae and tells him off for dirtying his floor, so Shae offers to do anything to earn his forgiveness and Mr. X takes this opportunity to bully Shae into doing some sexual favors for him!
Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bully Him - Clean Up My Dick - Shae Reynolds And Isaac X

Mr Ballard And Danny Wilcoxx Gatlinburg

Studio: Gaycest
The longer we stayed at the Forbidden Hotel, the more I felt myself wanting grandpa.
The first few times were kinda strange. I guess I somehow felt, I dunno, that perhaps what we were doing was a little wrong. Sometimes, when we were both spent, wed lie together and hed sort of apologize and Id tell myself it wasnt gonna happen again. But then Id find myself looking at him – those big, sexy arms, the line of fur across his amazing chest – and my heart would just start pounding and all I could think about was having him once more.
As our time in the hotel continued, I guess we started to behave like lovers, not family. Sometimes Id come out of the bathroom, see him lying on the bed with a semi hard-on poking out from under his robe and just feel the need to kick things off.
Thats how it started this morning. I had a shower, I put my robe on and I walked into the bedroom and it was like I was suddenly . All I could see was grandpa there on the bed and all I wanted to do was kiss him. Like, proper kissing. Deep tongues pressed into each others mouths… because I love how he kisses. He takes it real slow. And his kisses tell me how much he wants me.
We both wear jocks these days. He took me out to buy some and told me he always wants me to wear them. He says if I do, sex with him will never be far from my mind. And hes not wrong there!
The moment I pull that jockstrap on, I start to get hard, thinking about what hes gonna do to me today, what hes gonna teach me, what Im gonna learn… the level of pleasure Im gonna experience.
The robes were off in seconds this morning and he was on top of me, between my legs, licking and kissing my body, both of us naked but for the jocks. I wrapped my legs around him and he started to kiss my neck. He kept pushing my hands back behind my head – showing me who was in charge…
Then he rocked my body back, got his tongue deep into my hole and pulled my balls out of my jock so that he could alternate between sucking them and tonguing my ass. He did everything so sensuously. And I loved the feeling of his beard tickling my thighs.
The moment he pulled his thick, meaty dick from his jock, I knew I had to have it! And sure enough, seconds later, I was gritting my teeth as he pushed himself deep and raw into me.
He knelt behind me and fucked me while I was on my back. The strokes were real slow to begin with as he got me used to the sensation. I have a second when I realize how strange it is to be penetrated by my grandpa, but his deep thrusts make me stay in the moment and not question it. It still sometimes feels like hes trying to split me in two, but I know now that Im always going to be okay, and that, after a minute or so, I just wont want him to stop.
I like to look up at him and see his face contorted with . I just want to please him more and more. I want to do whatever will make him happiest. Is that weird?
He turned me over and did me on all fours and I felt my body going limp as he started to pound me. Before long, I was pushing back into him so that I could feel as much of him inside of me as possible. He got faster and faster and was groaning and grunting. It was almost animalistic.
Then, suddenly and without warning, he came inside me. I could feel the squirts blasting deep in my guts. It was such an amazing, magical experience. Thats the seed that made my dad!
He pulled out for a moment and played with the wetness around my ass, but then pushed himself straight back inside me and we kissed so passionately and meaningfully. I love my grandpa and I know now that he loves me too...
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 619.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mr Ballard And Danny Wilcoxx

Время генерации страницы 0.07382 секунды с 9 запросами