View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 07:24 PM   #2944
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Complete Service - Carlos Fontana And Vadim Romanov Valley Farms

Studio: Fucker Mate
This week young and sexy Italian bottom Carlos Fontana is back with us and again he come with an insatiable desire for wild sex and big rods. Whats better for him than encounter our Russian big-dicked man Vadim Romanov? They start to play in the kitchen, when Vadim offers his cock to the willing mouth of Carlos, that begins to taste it with lust. They soon move to the bed where the Italian continues to suck and then begs our dominant top for ramming his huge pole in his ass bareback. For a complete service like this there was no other way to end than with a huge facial load for Carlos!
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9714kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Complete Service - Carlos Fontana And Vadim Romanov

Aron And Merrill Ghole Okahumpka

Studio: Chaosmen
Aron and Merrill contacted me virtually at the same time about doing more work. Aron was waiting to start a new job, while Merrill and his wife were looking to get some extra funds- his wife willingly eager to pimp her hubby out. Merill had been accepting offers to work elsewhere as well.
Aron actually said he would be down for fucking a dude. He has before with his buddy, and he is clearly a dominant Top kinda guy. Merrill seems to like having his ass played with, but likely wasnt going to be able to handle Arons rather thick uncut cock this go around.
Both guys said they were eager to not only get their dicks sucked, but to suck back. So it was off to the Glory Hole!
I was so glad to hear they both wanted to suck each other. It was a welcome relief given two previous shoots that week. Aron and Merrill were not going to be fussy eaters!
Aron seems to really be exploring dudes, and Merrill is now dancing in clubs, so it would be challenging to call either completely straight, but I think you get a feel from both, particularly Aron, that this is still a new experience, and one that has them shivering with excitement. To them, its all good, and why not try everything!?
Both guys dive in face first. I do have to admit that I am rather fond of Arons amazing uncut cock. Even if you arent a fan of foreskin, it is just flat-out an impressive cock. I think I felt a tinge of jealousy watching Merrill devour it. His eyes were weeping from the effort! Memories of the Serviced video with him...mmmmmm.
Aron does insert a butt plug in Merrill. Not a huge fuss or key part of the video, but we figured it might get him over the top easier, and clearly you can see that Aron is eager to stick more than a toy up a dudes ass!
Both guys said they could probably handle an open-mouthed facial, so each took turns unloading in and on the other guys facemouth.
There is a great moment that is easily missed. I didnt notice it until I edited the final video. Aron shoves his cum-covered cock into Merrills cum-soaked face, making him lick out the remaining jizz. They go to stand-up and trade positions. Merrill wipes the cum off his face and uses it for lube! It is subtle, but I love that happened!
Merrill unloads into Arons mouth, then bends down and they share a hot and wet kiss!
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7819kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aron And Merrill Ghole

Fitness Training - Lucas, Dave Dong And Jerome Rush Summit Station

Studio: Reality Dudes
This tall hunk gives his twink buddy a lesson in fitness while their roommate tries to study for his biology exam. Things start getting too hot for the studious guy, so he leaves the other two to get their pump on. Their pants are too uncomfortable for working out, so they strip them off... but the taller guy isnt wearing any underwear! He gets tired after his fitness session, so the bearded twink helps him relax with a blowjob, then lies down for his buddy to suck his big, curved dick. The tall top fucks his friend missionary on the couch, then pounds his ass doggystyle. He gives the bottom a huge facial, then jacks his cock till he cums.
Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1546kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 369.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fitness Training - Lucas, Dave Dong And Jerome Rush

Bareback Banging At Summer School Meppen

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Claudio, Dano, Saul, Benacio, Alan, Demian
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Latinos, Cumshots, Twinks
Video language: English
Sent to summer school to improve their grades, six young horny guys who share accomodation discover that they're learning much more than just maths and geography in Bareback Summer School 1. Their hands-on lessons in human biology are so much more interesting! Special emphasis is given to sticky, white bodily fluids and they pump each other full of firsthand, rock-hard knowledge. And with three dirty duets, one deep dicking threeway and a five boy orgy, this is the study group of every hormonal teenager's dreams! 3 duos, 1 trio, a 5-boy orgy, multiple orgasms, facial cumshots and more!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:23:49
Video: 720x544, XviD, 946kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Banging At Summer School

Never enough Helmville

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Quin Quire, Sumner Blayne
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Facial, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoo
After putting on a record to set the mood, muscle jock Sumner Blayne makes his move on pal Quin Quire. This afternoon delight between the two fuck buddies starts with Sumner sucking and rimming his friend before using his bareback cock to fill Quin's hole. Eager to swap positions and flip-fuck the day away, Quin reciprocates by swallowing down Sumner's big dick and using his own hard rod to fill up the hottie's thick cakes.
Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 516.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Never enough

Bareback Carnaval Fennville

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Alexandre Senna, Henrique Silva, Kaike Montani, Rick Solares, Tony, Alexsander Felix, Marcelo Caetano, Juan, Michael Bitencourt, Kaike Brito, Luiggi Knowles
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Rimming, Group, Facial
Throbbing action and explosive orgasms fill the screen in Bareback Carnaval. It's carnival season in Brazil, and men react to the warm tropical breezes. When the right combination of guys show up at the carnival ball, it turns into a wild free-for-all sex soiree. This bunch of hot and hung Brazilians hook up with their friends for a party which causes their juices to start flowing. There's no escaping this sexual carnival... the party has started and you're invited. Wanna dance?
Format: avi
Duration: 1:46:25
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1685kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Carnaval

悶絶少年 Iberville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
蝋燭、ムチ、掃除機吸引、剃毛プレ� �、水責め、ホース浣腸
露出の恥ずかしさに耐え忍ぶ悲痛の� �び。