Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

at work Malabon

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fetish, Bareback, Sucking, Sperm Eating, Gyn Chair, Fist, Dildo
Video language: English
The workmen fucks more then they work. They take every chance they get for a hard and jizzy fuck. No ass is save, when they pull out their hard big dicks. If someone is not willing to open his mouth he will get it anyway. These men follow their wildest instintcs. In the wild orgies they show you that they don’t stop their fucks until they are drenched with sperm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2513kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: at work

The Appraisal Conneaut

Studio: Boy For Sale
Eli surprised me.
When Im brought in to appraise the merchandise of the collective, Im usually inspecting young men who have been bought and sold several times over. Anyone with any sense of ownership and resale knows that prices change over time, depending on a number of variables. The buyers trust my judgement and know what I am capable of giving their boys an honest, impartial value.
The men are often clouded in their assessment based off the number of quality orgasms theyve had. And its hard to blame them. After all, they put a lot of time and effort (and money) into grooming a boy to their liking; using them, and then auctioning them off when theyre ready. They think what they have is the best thing ever. Which is not an objective position to take. The market crumbles without some sort of correction, and thats where I happily come in...
I look at the boys both qualitatively and quantitatively. I want to see what they bring to a potential buyer, where their strengths are, what their weaknesses are, and what can be trained and what is ultimately unchangeable.
A submissive spirit is a great start, and not without its own value, but can they suck cock without gagging? Can they fuck without stopping? How fast does their cock get hard? Does it stay hard? Does it cum when I want it to, not just when the property wants it to?
Some things are easily observable, but some things require a sample.
Eli was still largely untested when he came to me. He was no doubt beautiful, but he had not been through the full experience of being owned. He was still very much a submissive boy longing to be dominated and claimed, but hadnt lived the life of a slave. This wasnt inherently a problem, but it meant that I had to scrutinize his potential more than his current condition.
He was smooth, young, healthy, and dripping with desire. I could practically smell the desperation to be used in his pheromones. As I touched him, his body trembled and ached. He didnt recoil or hesitate, but he was still not used to thinking of his body as belonging to someone else. That takes time. But no doubt something someone would pay handsomely to correct.
With the other buyers around to observe, I looked him over from head to toe. He was beyond excited. I didnt know if it was my own masculine presence he was responding to or the idea of being watched by a group of powerful men. Either way, he was ripe for the taking, and I was happy to be the first among us to sample his hole.
Bending the boy over, I stripped off my clothes and mounted up behind him, making eye contact with my peers, all eagerly awaiting the penetration of my cock. They pulled out their dicks, stroking themselves, turned on by the idea of the systematic breeding of their new find. They would have all loved to be the first, but the rules are clear: theyre not allowed to claim him unless they pay for him. Luckily, they trust me to tell them how much hes worth.
As soon as I pushed myself in the boys hole, I could feel him grip onto me with a passion and a ferver. He was practically fucking me back as I was pounding him harder and harder. Thats a talent thats hard to train. Especially for rougher tops. But instinctively, Eli seemed to know his purpose and his place. He was a sheath for my cock and a receptacle for my load. And he wanted it more than anything else at the moment.
As I got closer to cumming, I could tell that Eli was going to be an amazing procurement for any of the buyers! And as I erupted into his hole, my moans of pleasure were all the endorsement they needed before he was sent out to be sold...
Duration: 28:34
Video: 968x544, HEVC

File size: 295.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Appraisal

Summer Lovers West Poland

Release Year: 2004
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Park Wiley, Devon Barry, Cade Devlin, Armando, Aaron Heights, Dick James, Kai, Cameron Sage, Nick Young
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Muscle, Rimming, Big Dick, Cumshot, Group
How far would you go to relive the past? Haunted by the sexual memories of his youth, an isolated man (AWV producer Dan Cross) uses his imagination to bring to life the beautiful boys that fulfilled his youthful desires.
The first of Dan's memories has the young Aaron Heights pairing with blond stud Cameron Sage. As Dan looks on at his memory, the two men kiss and masturbate on the step leading down to a pool. Cameron sucks on Aaron's rock hard cock. The oral service Aaron receives is laid back and sensual. Aaron then has his crack at dick smoking and works the blonde's stiffy. Cameron moves his hips with thrusts as he face fucks Aaron's mouth.
The two men then move over to a bench where Cameron fucks Aaron doggy style. Aaron moans with each thrust the big blond gives him. Cameron sits on the bench and Aaron mounts him with wide spread legs and continues to milk the erect cock. Aaron then works himself to a climax with Cameron's man rod still in him. Both men unleash their man caviar.
The second segment has Dan looking back at an experience he had in a Jacuzzi. The dark and muscular Armando and the smooth bodied Kai kiss sensually on the edge of the pool. The two stroke each other's erections gently as Armando works his tongue down Kai's body to his stiff dick. He sucks the uncut manhood, savoring every inch. The two then stand on the edge and Kai goes down on Armando's big cock. The men then lie side by side and slurp a cock sucking 69. Armando then enters his lover from behind and develops a rhythm as he fucks Kai's tight bunghole. Armando speeds up his pace that leads Kai to purr with pleasure. With his legs flung over his head, Kai gives up the gold for Armando to plunge deeper. The two young Latin men make love until Kai cums with Armando's thrust. After Armando shoots his load, the two seal their lovemaking with a kiss.
Dan walks around his house and ends in a room that beacons him with fond memories. Nick Young is seated next to the sexy Dick James. The two smooch before Nick goes to town on Dick's dick. Nick works Dick's hard prick until he gets Dick to moan and groan. Nick stands to offer Dick his big cock and Dick works his mouth on the big, uncut man meat. Dick then gets on all fours on the chair and Nick tongue dives into his fuzzy ass crack. He tongue fucks the love hole before inserting his fat cock. Dick sits on Nick's fatty and rides the stiff pole as he strokes his hard-on. Dick turns around and faces Nick and continues to ride the cock as the two swap kisses. Lying on his back, Nick gets to perate deeper into Dick as Dick then shoots his load of creamy boy butter. Nick christens their lovemaking and shoots his juice all over Dick.
As Dan looks into the mirror, he dreams of going back in time. He sees his image turn into that of Park Wiley. Park climbs into bed with Cade Devlin and Devon Barry. The three men kiss each other's lips tenderly before Cade sucks on Devon's throbber. Park joins Cade in dick sucking Devon and the two mouth worship the erection. Park moves down and sucks off Cade with Cade continue to chow down on Devon's meat.
As Summer Lovers closes Dan reflects on his past loves, he speaks of them always being with him. A sweet and sexy video, beautifully photographed with Adair's signature stamp.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:31
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Lovers

Dustin's Gang Bang Part 3 Boxholm

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Dustin Revees ,Wade Christianson ,Adam Jacobs ,Josh Bensan
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
The final installment in dustin's gang bang begins with the ultra hot josh bensan fucking our cum whore deep and raw. Dustin takes four bare dicks up his ass from our dirty twink fuckers one by one. The room is filled with horned up energy. Our boys tweak and stimulate one another, while one by one the boy cream flows in and around revees' holes.
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 748.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dustin's Gang Bang Part 3

All About Big Cock Lorado

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Rascal Video
Cast: Evin Brampton, Kemer Diaz, Brent Everett, Alexander Greene
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Big Cocks, Cumshots, Group Sex Orgy, Freshmen, Interracial, Safe Sex, Tattoos
Filled with nasty hardcore action, All About Big Cock delivers fan favorite Connor Maguire and C1R Exclusive Brent Everett leading a cast of super hot, big-cocked hunks in a spectacular ass pounding sex fest.
Duration: 1:23:40
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All About Big Cock

Nailed & Screwed Luodian

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Tristan Jaxx, David Taylor, RJ Danvers, Junior Stellano, Luke Cassidy, Tristan Phoenix, Cole Streets, Colton Steele
Genres: Hunks, Tatoo, Uncut Cocks, Rimming, Anal, Oral, Group
In the great tradition of dark and dirty Raging Stallion movies, Nailed & Screwed hits the mark with the hottest cast of the year. In the dusty depths of a basement workshop, Raging Stallion's finest find a few moments to bang and screw out their sexual frustrations. Testosterone drips like sweat as the blue collar buds dispel any notion of the stereotypical working class straight dude. RJ Danvers is lost in his work, trying to force a stubborn screw into its hole. As David Taylor approaches in a boss's uniform, RJ refocuses on more important issues at hand. David raises his voice and browbeats his furry co-worker, but RJ can't argue back because his mouth is full of dick. RJ works David's fat dick from head to balls, stroking the shaft and slurpin' on the fat head. David is a big muscle man - broad and built with amazing blue eyes. He watches as buff and hairy RJ works dick down his throat. RJ lies back and lets David have a turn. David sucks dick eagerly before giving RJ a ride. RJ sits down on David's fat dick and the camera catches every inch as it's swallowed by RJ's gaping hole. After bouncing up and down with dick in his ass, RJ lies back and lets David take control, fucking him on his back and on his stomach before both men explode cum. Luke Cassidy is a boyish looking man with a nice, tight, white, smooth body. And he's got an attitude. He meets up with Tristan Phoenix and the two get down amongst the dirt and dust. Tristan goes down first, freeing Luke's cock from his pants and working it up to a full, vein-popping erection. Tristan works Luke's dick with his tongue and throat before Luke takes a turn. Tristan sits back as Luke worships the fat rod between Tristan's legs. Luke's ass is next up for inspection and Tristan uses his tongue to take a taste. Luke's tight, hairy hole is licked and fingered before Tristan suits up and shoves his dick in. Tristan tops enthusiastically, forcing his cock into Luke's pulsing hole. These boys love to fuck and Tristan wants a turn with dick up his ass. Luke bends him over and fucks him. Luke bangs away before sitting and letting Tristan ride it. The fucking builds and builds until both boys cover each other in cum. Tristan Jaxx and Cole Streets are not too interested in work. Instead, their interest turns to their hot little co-worker Colton Steele. Before he knows it, Colton is on the table being stripped and sucked and fed dick. Tristan Jaxx's big, beautiful, uncut cock is a treat for Colton, who is simultaneously getting sucked on by Cole. With all three dicks out and rock hard, the oral action switches around and soon each man takes a turn looking up at two big dicks above them. Any man would be satisfied in a room with these three. But the real action starts after some nice ass eating. Colton offers his ass up to both Cole and Tristan. Colton straddles Tristan first, filling up with dick as he sits down on it. After a ride on Tristan's cock, he lifts himself off and onto Cole's waiting dick. Colton is the ultimate bottom and he can't get enough. He jumps back and forth as his lazy tops wait with hard-ons for his turn up his ass. Colton moves from one dick to another before each man blows a load. The scene ends with drips of cum. Junior is a stunning man, built from head to toe with muscle and tattoos. His hairy chest and huge arms bulge as he escapes work with an afternoon jerk-off. As he works his dick, RJ enters and is quickly transformed from co-worker to cocksucker, working Junior's dick past his lips. RJ takes his time swallowing dick, first working on Junior's balls and then back to the massive rod. Junior has a taste for dick too and he works down RJ's hairy chest to his cock before taking the whole thing in his mouth. With RJ rock hard, Junior lays him back for a chance at his ass, licking his lips before diving in and warming up RJ's hole with his tongue. But the real show starts after the condom goes on. Junior fucks like a champ. RJ whines and whimpers like a good bottom as Junior pounds away. Junior fucks RJ on his back and then on his knees before pushing him up against a ladder for a final round. With Junior's dick in his ass, RJ shoots and hits the floor before Junior pulls out and explodes all over RJ's ass.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:52
Video: 768x432, XviD, 877kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 932.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nailed & Screwed

Jail - Training of Boys Bocono

Release Year: 2012
Studio: KO Company, Deep
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Toy, Waxing, Group, Masturbation, Cumshot
苦悶に歪む少年達、四肢の自由を奪� �れ圧倒的に征服される!
容赦なく滴り落とされる蝋燭の汁、� �さに耐え切れず腹の底から出る苦悶� ��声、そんなの関係なしに次から次へ と責め続ける…。
徹底的に苦痛と快楽の連鎖にはまる� �放心状態から少年達は新たな極致へ� ��覚める…。
Duration: 2:18:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1861kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jail - Training of Boys

Время генерации страницы 0.04707 секунды с 9 запросами