LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dante breeds Clark Pointblank

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Dante said it best-- "you're not really bros until you fuck each other." A motto that we aren't going to complain with! These two studs have been friends for awhile, and they obviously know another hot guy when they see one because the sexual chemistry and tension was real that day. After their shower and a quick chat, I just let them devour each other, and devour they did! They were swallowing each other's cocks in no time, and Dante was more than excited to spit on his cock, and slide it deep into Clark's hole. That must be Clark's favorite part because he grins ear to ear every time Dante pulls out and slides it back in. Dante busted his first load all over Clark's sweaty abs. As Clark was going to the bathroom to clean up, Dante bent him over the sink and kept fucking him! Clark didn't seem to mind because he was rock hard, and blew his huge load all over the cabinets and floor... which caused Dante to bust a second load all over and into Clark!
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7872kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dante breeds Clark

Late Night Breeding Wolvega

Genres: Anal, Athletes, Bareback, Bathroom, Big Dicks
I got back to the hotel with Evan and Dan pretty late and heard them messing around in the bathroom so I grabbed my camera and asked if I could film them. It was just us, a bottle of lube, some bondage tape, and some nuts that needed releasing. We've watched these boys have hot sex before, but y'all are in for a treat this time-- Evan is bottoming for the first time on the site! The boy can lay some pipe, but can take is just as well, and it's hot af. Whether he's riding Dan's cock, taking it missionary, or face down ass up with his hands tied behind his back, he has an out of body experience with every deep thrust from his man. This hot, passionate sex ends with Dan pumping his load deep into Evan and then Evan blowing his load all over his abs. Two hot boys who get to go to bed freshly drained and happy!
Duration: 28:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8900kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Late Night Breeding

Backdoor Bathroom, Scene 2 Farmville

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
Alone in a rural bathroom, Drew Dixon strokes his uncut cock at a urinal. When Drew is joined by Nate Grimes, a few words are exchanged and suddenly Drew is on his knees deepthroating Nate's dick. From the front to the back, Drew proves his oral skills with a sopping wet hummer and deep blowjob. Now that Nate is all slick with spit, Drew surprises Nate with a raw cock in his ass. When Nate wants something more than Drew's pole, Drew hits his knees again and begins working his fists into Nate's crack. As the hefty fists disappear between Nate's cheeks, Drew delivers a vigorous handballing that Nate can't get enough of. After taking it from behind, Nate gets on top to ride Drew down to his forearm.
Duration: 22:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backdoor Bathroom, Scene 2

Kai's Creampie Brattleboro

Genres: Anal, Athletes, Bareback, Bathroom, Big Dicks
We're introducing another new guy this week, and he goes by the name Kai. I can't think of a better first time than fucking Marcus' bubble butt and smooth, warm hole. Kai is multitalented-- he plays volleyball, piano, and fucks like a champ. Both of these boys are 18 and full of testosterone, which they unleash on and in each other from start to finish. Kai has a perfectly sized and curved cock that stays rock hard and hits all the right places. You can see it on Marcus' face as he lies back and takes a perfect pounding.
Duration: 33:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kai's Creampie

Время генерации страницы 0.04413 секунды с 9 запросами