View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 02:13 PM   #2187
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Armani And Griffin Ghole Raw Nisbet

Studio: Chaosmen
Sanitized version for viewers who may not like fetish play!
I knew that Armani was easy to make piss, and Griffin said he would be down for some water play as well, so the two mixing it up at the g:hOle was going to be a soaking good time!
Griffin loves sucking dick and I think Armani has upped his oral game as well. They both hungrily swap blow jobs between the glory hole, eventually Griffin goes over to Armanis stall to eat some ass, but also to ride Armanis cock. I do believe this is the first time Armani has topped!
They clear out of the stall, and if you are watching the
I think both guys like to bottom, but I know Armani can cum super easy with a cock in his ass. Griffin fucks the cum out of him, then laps up all of Aramanis jizz! Love watching Griffin slurp down all that DNA!
Griffin has Armani rolled up with his foot braced in the glory hole, giving him the perfect shot at his hole, dumping his load then plunging his cock in. Griffin doesnt stop there! He slides down and licks the cum out of Armanis hole! Griffin must have been thirsty and hungry that day!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 848.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armani And Griffin Ghole Raw

A Craftsman - part 01 Walldorf

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English
Nothing is off limits as the snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissive.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 819.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Craftsman - part 01

Give Me Wood, Scene 2 - Alex Goldwin, Milan Silver Bridgeview

Studio: Staxus
Titus Snow continues to stroll through the woods, eyeing the antics of his horny neighbours – in this instance, Alex Goldwin and Milan Silver, who (according to Snow) have a taste for water-sports. Needless to say, were not talking about swimming or water-polo – although admittedly their antics do begin harmlessly enough, with the two handsome buddies cavorting around in the house-pool. Being the bulkier of the two, its perhaps not too surprising that Silver appears to take the lead in their frolics; tossing Goldwin playfully around, before lifting the boy onto the side to reveal Goldwins fabulously curved hard-on for all to see.
Its a revelation that immediately notches up the temperature in that room by about ten degrees at least; as Silver promptly dives down on that divinely swollen head and gobbles away for all hes worth. Not that hes alone in a taste for hard dick; as Goldwin then retires to a nearby lounger so that he can enjoy replicating the pleasure on Silvers now grossly engorged shaft, before eagerly parting his legs so that his mate can thrust every aching inch of manhood deep into his cute, hairless arse.
Given the almost professional manner with which he takes the offering, its hard to believe that this is a virgin display. But the sheer intensity of the occasion still clearly has an amazing effect on the young lad, who promptly pisses all over himself mid-fuck. Cue an absolutely breathtaking showpiece of top-notch twink action, that combines the joy of spunk and piss pleasure; and that leaves young Goldwin coated and soaked in equal measure!
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Give Me Wood, Scene 2 - Alex Goldwin, Milan Silver

Armani And Griffin Ghole Raw Dc Capay

Studio: Chaosmen
I knew that Armani was easy to make piss, and Griffin said he would be down for some water play as well, so the two mixing it up at the g:hOle was going to be a soaking good time! Griffin loves sucking dick and I think Armani has upped his oral game as well. They both hungrily swap blow jobs between the glory hole, eventually Griffin goes over to Armanis stall to eat some ass, but also to ride Armanis cock. I do believe this is the first time Armani has topped! They clear out of the stall, and if you are watching the I think both guys like to bottom, but I know Armani can cum super easy with a cock in his ass. Griffin fucks the cum out of him, then laps up all of Aramanis jizz! Love watching Griffin slurp down all that DNA! Griffin has Armani rolled up with his foot braced in the glory hole, giving him the perfect shot at his hole, dumping his load then plunging his cock in. Griffin doesnt stop there! He slides down and licks the cum out of Armanis hole! Griffin must have been thirsty and hungry that day!
Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 945.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armani And Griffin Ghole Raw Dc

Give Me Wood, Scene 1 - Andy Scott, Titus Snow Austell

Studio: Staxus
Theres a distinctly Czech-noir feel to the opening moments of this horny little escapade, as the almost deranged Titus Snow creeps around a local wood trying to find someone to love. Its a bizarre concept for sure; but it gets even creepier when he stumbles upon new boy, Andy Scott, whos happily whiling away his time lying on the forest floor, looking up at the autumnal canopy. Suffice it to say the young newbie doesnt get to remain undisturbed for long; with Snow dragging the poor lad to his feet, smooching the unsuspecting fellow and then bustling him back to his lair – in this instance, his city apartment!
By this point, theres no denying that Scott is completely under Snows spell – and with little wonder really given the eager manner with which the young Brit pulls the chaps cock out and begins to deep-throat him. After all, who in their right mind would refuse that kind of attention? Moments later and Scott is returning the favour – arguably even more enthusiastically! – with a blow-job on his assailants totally hairless shaft that is completely at odds with his initial reluctance.
Anyone whos seen Snow in action previously, however, knows that what he really wants is the feel of Scotts handsome ramrod in his butt – an ambition he promptly achieves by mounting his newfound lovers lap and bouncing up and down on the fellows rod for all hes worth. No surprise that Scott is unable to hold back for long – delivering a fine wad of cum on his hole, before pissing it away. Cue a frenetic finale of jizz and the golden yellow nectar that leaves both lads utterly soaked!
Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 960.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Give Me Wood, Scene 1 - Andy Scott, Titus Snow

Время генерации страницы 0.03044 секунды с 9 запросами