Old 02-14-2024, 02:13 PM   #2186
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Piss In My Mouth Center Harbor

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Spunk Video
Cast: Chris Leaper, Jake Wood, Daniel McMahon, Mike, Stiffwood, Joey Rankin, Tor Matthews, Randy Ramer, Ryan Ryder, Elliot Cross
Genres: Oral Sex, GangBang, Blowjob, Cumshot, Pissing, Facial Cumshot
Cute young Elliott Cross told us of his fantasy to be the bottom in a watersports gang-flood. Like many young men, Elliott had some experience in watersports, but he had never taken a piss load in the mouth. Watch as 10 nasty men piss him into oblivion, practically drowning him in their golden streams. It's a non-stop whiz-fest the likes of which has never been filmed before.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:04
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 703.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss In My Mouth

Fucking Pissed Off 2, Scene 2 - Orri Gaul, Titus Snow Hd Shawboro

Video language: English
It’s not everyone who gets the opportunity to personally thank a member of the emergency services who has helped them in a crisis situation – but that’s just what happens here when Titus Snow is able to demonstrate his gratitude to handsome fireman, Orri Gaul, for helping rescue his dog. No need for flowers or chocolates, though. Instead, Snow has his own very special reward in mind for the thick-lipped beauty; and needless to report he doesn’t waste much time in making his intentions clear.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 684.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking Pissed Off 2, Scene 2 - Orri Gaul, Titus Snow Hd

Piss Me Up, Fuck Me Now! Whitman

Studio: Street Boys
Street Boys brings yet another blockbuster success with Piss me Up, Fuck Me Now! The titles says it all and these young studs deliver! Piss Me Up, Fuck Me Now features 9 hot guys in 5 XXX hard-core sucking, bareback fucking and pissing scenes! Chock full of piss drinking, cum eating, monster cocks, tight holes, cum swallowing, foreskin pulling, non-stop bareback ass fucking action!
Duration: 2:35:09
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1449kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss Me Up, Fuck Me Now!

Preston Steel And Steven Daigle Elk River

Studio: Suite703
Steven catches his handyman, Preston, taking a break when he should be working. Steven is pissed and threatens to fire Preston if he doesnt get back to work. After some choice words Preston decides to speak his mind and show Steven who is really in charge.
Duration: 23:35
Video: 768x432, XviD, 1822kbps

File size: 338.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Preston Steel And Steven Daigle

Johnny Torque ,Kevin Summers - Step-Brat Universal City

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Johnny Torque ,Kevin Summers
Video language: English
Maybe kevin summers is still adjusting to being in a new home, part of a new family. Or maybe his bad attitude is due to the strict nature by which his new stepbrother, johnny torque, treats him.Today, johnny happened to be walking by kevin's room when he noticed, through the cracked door, that kevin still had not tidied up his room, even 3 days after johnny's father, kevin's stepdad, had asked him. Johnny felt it was at this point that his duty as an older stepbrother was calling. He burst in and yelled at kevin about the messiness of the room. Kevin did little but give johnny a sass mouth and turn over on his stomach while listening to headphones. This really pissed johnny off. He grabbed kevin by the legs, yanked him close and proceeded to spank the boy. Kevin screamed in protest, but johnny just smacked harder. Eventually, johnny pulled kevin's pants down and ripped off his underwear.Swat after swat, kevin shrieked in agony. Johnny's spanking soon turned to fingering of kevin's asshole. Kevin knew this was wrong and told johnny so. But johnny retorted, reminding kevin that it was ok since they weren't real brothers. Kevin agreed to go along with the punishment and allowed johnny to insert his fat, swollen cock into kevin's mouth. Kevin sucked his stepbrother's dick and could feel his own cock growing.Johnny noticed and decided it was time to fuck his little stepbrother's ass.Join these boys as they find a way to adjust to a new family situation, living under the same roof.Enjoy !
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6637kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Johnny Torque ,Kevin Summers - Step-Brat

Deep Plunge Andorra

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Studio 2000V
Cast: Rafael Carreras, Jason Houston, Tico Martin, Lucas Foz, Christophe Blanc, Marcelo De Fuego, Luis Casas, Angelo Fuentes, Victor Campos, Bruno Braz, Marco Montana, Richard Ramos, Ricardo Benny, Alessandro Bellina, Luis Hoyos
Genres: Oral, Anal, Safe sex. Group, Rimming, Cum shots
Beautiful, blond and tan Matt Van Dorn's sex filled trip to scenic Majorca, Spain is the focus of this spectacular with the Casa de Hombres resort filling his every desire. Plenty of hot bronze studs with hungry sexual appetites and holes ensure Matt's stay is memorable.
We start off with Rafael and his handsome Victor satisfying Rafael's boyfriend Angelo. The have him suck their cocks, then get his hairy ass wet with spit for a tag team fuck. In a hot sandwich, Rafael fucks Angelo who fucks Victor. Juicy cumshots end this one.
Matt spies a five-man orgy with Christophe topping Bruno and Marco, while Benny gets fucked by Ramos. Marcelo who works his charms catches Matt. Blowjobs get traded, and then Matt gets fucked quite nicely. Great view of Matt's opened up hole and tanned ass propped up as Marcelo's cock pulls all the way out before jabbing back in deep.
The next morning at breakfast, word gets out that Matt is the new resort slut. This pisses him off, so he pouts off to the woods just in time to see the muscular duo of Luis and Tico pleasure each other with their big uncut cocks in a flip-flop session. Tico gives Matt a tip on a prime cruising spot where he pays a visit and doesn't have to wait long before he finds Rafael prowling for fresh meat.
This last scene is a scorcher. Rafael has Matt standing with his legs propped for a clear view as he does a wonderful job sucking on his cock before Matt gets bent over and his hole is prepped with spit. Like Matt's previous scene, his gaping hole is well captured for the lens as Carreras gives him a pounding fuck. That big tool driving in and out of Matt's ass makes him jack out a gusher while Rafael keeps on fucking until shooting cum all over Matt's pretty face.
This is one to add to the collection. Everything is first rate; about the only drawback is the soundtrack playing throughout the scenes, but it's not too obtrusive. FYI: the cast listing on the box cover has Ja Houston, without listing Matt Van Dorn, so this may be an alias to keep in mind for future video searches.
Duration: 1:57:03
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 849kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 873.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Plunge

Skater–Boys – Fucking Weekend (2009) Flemingsburg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: skater-boys.com
Cast: Blake Newton, Bob Moreno, Draciel LaRouge, Fabricio Maricello, Jimmy Hilton, Kriss Stahl, Leleco, Manulito Schutz, Sven Falkenberg, Toni Gear
Genres: group sex, orgy, oral, blowjob, cumshot, anal, pissing, rimming, ass play, spanking, fisting
Fucking Weekend features nine young and uninhibited hot and horny boys in trendy outfits getting crazy. They don't think twice, they just feel their dicks and fuck, fist, piss, cum and live out other hot and dirty fantasies.
Duration: 2:15:20
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1728kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skater–Boys – Fucking Weekend (2009)

Время генерации страницы 0.06562 секунды с 9 запросами