Old 02-14-2024, 02:07 PM   #1292
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Twinks Too Naughty To Say No Carrizozo

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Young and Restless
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
This bunch of kinky fuckers just can't help themselves when it comes to a pretty face, a smooth body and a hard dick - they covet every aspect! Sexy schoolboys want to make-out in their bedroom, taking their time as they shrug off their uniform to get at each other's young cock and tight ass, worshipping every inch of smooth flesh, whereas the biker boys just want to ride hard and fast. Four pairings and nearly two hours of bare twink action is something you really won't want to pass up on!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:08:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3546kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twinks Too Naughty To Say No

An Old Man's Gangbang, Part 1 Lu Shan

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ClubBangBoys
Wow! A bald man in a semi-prison uniform and a group of naked guys with big dicks in a cage. The man passionately sucks their clubs.
Duration: 20:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14588kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Old Man's Gangbang, Part 1

Camp Fuckers, Scene 4 - Angel Lopez, Martin Cusan Hd Matura

Video language: English
You don’t need to have ever been a scout to know that learning how to do knots is an integral aspect of scouting life – a skill that the absolutely divine Angel Lopez puts to excellent use when he quite literally ties up handsome newcomer, Martin Cusan, and proceeds to manhandle the young fellow. That, of course, makes it sound as if the newbie is into action against his will; but given the swollen nature of his dick when Lopez unzips the fellow’s jeans it’s obvious that that’s not the case at all. Far from it in fact; as both boys smooch and strip off their uniforms, before Lopez continues with some kinky rope play on his pal’s rampant joystick.
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 788.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Camp Fuckers, Scene 4 - Angel Lopez, Martin Cusan Hd

Uniform Sex Vol2 Morland

Video language: Japanese
ダブルメイン・現役野球選手「尊斗� �21才」が遂に雄交尾解禁!!
キリっとした涼し気な目元、野球選� �らしい重量感のある筋肉、そしてデ� ��いプリケツ!!
修矢、竜真とのアナルFUCKや初ウケ、� ��ーチャル魔の手など、アナルウケ2� �ート、アナルタチ1パートを含む全4� �ート!!
現役体育会ノンケの初体験ドキュメ� �ト!!
1. インタビュー&初ウケ! 尊斗の性経験談や平常時チンポチェ� �ク! チンぐり返しでアナル責め! 初雄交尾で初フェラ奉仕も!
初ウケの感想は「不思議な感じです!� ��掘られながらチンポを同時責めされ 即勃起!
面騎乗位で激しく突き上げられて揺� �る野球部員チンポ! 「ヤバい…そこヤバいです」掘られ� �キしてしまう尊斗!
2. 一人称視点で尊斗を連続寸止め! 恥ずかしがる尊斗を手コキ責め!
「ガマンできんくなるって」息を荒� �して感じる尊斗! 寸止めされるたびにヒクヒク動く充� �エロチンポ!
イかして、と何度もお願いする尊斗! しかしお預け焦らし責め! 「おかしくなるって…イかせて」お� �だり尊斗!
3. 修矢と野球ユニFUCKで初タチ! 初タチながら、女経験40人の知識と経 験を駆使してリードし、修矢を感じ� �せる尊斗!
興奮が高まり尊斗にアナルセックス� �おねだりする修矢!
感じて乱れる修矢に触発されて激し� �なる尊斗の腰使い! スパンキングなど尊斗のドS掘りに修� ��が雌堕ち!
「もっと激しくして!」修矢がガン掘� ��れイキ! 修矢に顔射する尊斗!
4. 先輩モデル竜真のリードで尊斗が弟� �にキャラ変!? 竜真に一方的に責められ恥ずかしが� �尊斗!
「俺ばっかり恥ずかしいから…」と� �真の肌に舌を這わせ、男の汗を味わ� ��尊斗! 男同士の69も初体験!
アナルウケ初心者の尊斗を気遣う竜� �! しかし「もっと激しくしていいよ…� �と尊斗!
息が上がり腰を止めた竜真に「なん� �やめるの?」とガン掘りのおねだりま で!
雄心に火が付いた竜真に激ピストン� �され揺れる尊斗のチンポ!
「もっと…もっと激しくして…」竜� �のチンポを求め、掘られイキする尊� ��!
Duration: 1:44:17
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1998kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uniform Sex Vol2

Scout Boys - Scout Johnny - The Pledge With Scoutmaster Ballard Louisa

Studio: Scout Boys
I can never seem to please Scoutmaster Ballard. Ever since I joined the Scouts, hes been down on me. He basically finds fault in everything I do. I often wonder why I bother! If he cant find anything else to criticize, he tells me off for not wearing my uniform neatly enough. It makes me sad. Im trying so hard to get everything right, but the moment he appears, I just start to panic, and then Im completely unable to do anything properly because Im shaking so much. I just wanna go home!
He called me into his tent the other day. I thought he was going to punish me. As we walked through the woods, I started to panic, and then, as we entered, he checked to see no one had seen us going inside.
He immediately told me that I needed to practice my oath. He said he didnt like the way that I say it. I mean, I was fairly relieved he wasnt planning to belt me or something, but it was so humiliating. He just made me stand there with my fingers up, saying the oath again and again and again until it suddenly felt threatening and I got so scared I started jumbling up the words.
Then he stood behind me and inched closer and closer until I could feel the heat of his breath on my neck. I could feel him sort of pushing himself against me, then his hands were suddenly on my hips, and moving up onto my stomach, and into the pockets of my shorts. Then he was breathing into my ear and sort of groaning.
Duration: 17:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4909kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 645.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Boys - Scout Johnny - The Pledge With Scoutmaster Ballard

Familiar Package - James Huntsman, Quentin Gainz Stevenson

Studio: Next Door
With a knock on the door, a simple delivery becomes a sudden stroll down memory lane for Quentin Gainz and James Huntsman. Buddies from high school, they are both surprised to see each other when James makes a delivery drop at Quentins house. After some quick catching up, James asks Quentin whats so heavy inside the box, and Quentin responds that he just has a big package. James laughs, recalling the times in high school that they messed around, telling Quentin it still stands as some of the best head hes ever gotten. Quentin raises his eyebrows at this, telling James hes learned some new tricks. James is curious, and Quentin seems willing, so without even moving from the doorway, Quentin throws James up against the wall, stripping him out of his uniform to reveal his massive body. Its clear James has been keeping up with himself as Quentin inches down his muscle sculpted body to his cock. Taking it into his mouth, both guys experience a warm feeling of fond memories, as Quentin spins James around and begins to tongue at his hole. Quentin wasnt lying about a new batch of tricks, and when James spins him around and slaps his cock against Quentins hole, Quentin tells him he can take the whole thing now, not just the tip. James tests out Quentins claim, shoving his cock deep inside Quentin and pounding him from behind against the doorway, laying out on top of the box and fucking him missionary as Quentin strokes his batch all over his chest, cumming hard as James pulls out and blasts him with a package load special delivery.Enjoy!
Duration: 38:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6623kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Familiar Package - James Huntsman, Quentin Gainz

Best of Militaires - Vol.4 Picatinny Arsenal

Release Year: 2002
Studio: JNRC
Genres: Military, Uniform, Oral/Anal Sex, Muscle, Masturbate, Big Cocks
The Few. The Proud. The biggest." All hands on Dick!! Vol. 4 will leave you breathless as macho soldiers spread their tight ass cheeks & gobble up fat cocks like it's their last meal! Don't miss out!!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:21
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1130kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 811.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best of Militaires - Vol.4

Время генерации страницы 0.03597 секунды с 9 запросами