Old 02-13-2024, 03:09 PM   #789
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Quiet Night In, Tape 3 (720p,1080p) Stavanger

Cast: Mr.Scott, Hunter Scott
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
The evening had started off normally enough. My stepson Hunter was home from school and had finished his homework. We made dinner together and chatted about our day sitting at the kitchen table. Later on, we made our way into the living room and cuddled together on the couch, watching the evening news. As the challenging events of today’s world played out before us, I noticed Hunter had gotten very serious and quiet—which was a bit unlike him. Normally, my stepson is very chipper and conversational during our tv watching, but something about the endless wars, political strife, and economic uncertainty of our nation had clearly gotten to him.

Total size: 2.8 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quiet Night In, Tape 3 (720p,1080p)

Ski Trip Whitwell

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Tribal Pulse
Cast: Adam Kubrick, Aston Marten, Billy Elliot, Brock Wilder, David Masters, Luke Masters, Roland Brooks
Genres: Anal, Oral, Rimming, Cumshot, Outdoor, Safe Sex
When I was in the third grade, I joined the ski club. I hated it! I was cold, miserable, developed a constant case of frostbite, and more than anything, I absolutely hated the fact that the club met on Thursdays and I had to miss The Waltons! For some rea, still unknown to all intelligent men, I had a ferocious crush on Richard Thomas, who played John Boy Walton. I don't know. Maybe it was the writer thing. But one thing that I am sure of, if my ski adventures had been anything like Tribal Pulse's recent International Ski Trip. I wouldn't have been crying out for anything -- except more cock! Oh, to be a whiz in the kitchen! Oh, excuse me, I meant -- Oh, to spill lots of jizz in the kitchen! Almost impossibly pretty Adam Kubrick wakes up with a nicely rigid hard-on and is soon putting it to good use up curly haired Aston Martin's ass. We are told that Martin likes to "cook in the morning" -- and that, my friends, he definitely does! Before you know it, the kitchen table is banging back and forth, utensils are bouncing, and our two handsome young lads are moaning and groaning. And at the end of all this unbearably tense racket is -- you guessed it -- sweet sticky release! Betty Crocker blushes from her bed of ! (Or her grave. Old bitch never lets me know where she's at anymore!!)
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:59
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 717.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ski Trip

Taylor Blaze And Vitali Kutcher Dolbeau

Studio: Boy Fun
There are always horny guys hanging out at the skate park, and blond hottie Taylor Blaze is one of them. How he manages to not punch out the little bigot who tries to start a fight with him is anyones guess, but I suppose hes better than that and doesnt like stooping to their level. Vitali Kutcher doesnt intervene, but it soon becomes apparent why when he leaves his ignorant friend behind and goes to catch up with the gorgeous blond boy, following him home and immediately making clear hes there for some BoyFun. They dont even get past the kitchen before Taylor is shirtless and his cock is straining for release, and the moment its out its being licked and sucked by horny skater boy Vitali. For such twinky young guys these two both have amazing dicks, thick and long, uncut and tasty, enough to satisfy even the greediest cock sucker. After spending some time getting to know each other their their dicks in each others mouths the two finally manage to get a little more comfortable on the couch, the perfect place for Taylor to take this from a session of cock swapping oral to a full-on fucking. He eases his hot little butt down on that delicious dong and gets riding, moaning with pleasure while he strokes his dick and bounces on his new pals prick. Vitali takes control for a few moments when he gets the chance to fuck the boy from behind, but his dominance is soon stolen once again when Taylor demands another ride, facing the boy and kissing him while his little butt cheeks bounce in his lap. With a little break to switch positions and pick up the pace Vitali gets another chance to suck on that big uncut cock, but with their cum loads rising and almost ready to blast out he cant help but slide back into that butt for some final thrusting, finishing with both boys erupting splashing cream all over the boys tight little abs! I guess Vitali wont be hanging out with his other asshole friend much now hes got blond boy Taylor to share some good times with!
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7980kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor Blaze And Vitali Kutcher

Travel Delay, Tape 2 (720p,1080p) Nemencine

Cast: Mr.Scott, Hunter Scott
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Mr. Scott smiled on a bright and sunny morning as he cooked himself and his young stepson Hunter breakfast. The fine and traditional good looks of Mr. Scott were enhanced by the fact that he stood in the middle of the kitchen, spatula in hand, in just his tighty-whities. He looked over his beefy shoulders and saw his stepson Hunter as he waltzed in. The boy had a sultry look in his eye. It really was no wonder, that look, considering the passionate night of fooling around together they had just had.

Total size: 2.6 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Travel Delay, Tape 2 (720p,1080p)

Crush - Oiled Up Arredondo

Studio: Brother Crush
While young step Braden Taylor is cleaning the kitchen, his older step Kai Masters walks in and starts to bug him. Kai finds the coconut oil and starts explaining to Braden all the benefits it has. Braden prompts Kai to prove him and show him how exactly this coconut oil could help them.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11726kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crush - Oiled Up

Service Actif 2 Owanka

Video language: English
Service Actif 2 begins where Service Actif left off. "Let me out!" screams Gilles Barthelemy from the jail. From NCO's to privates - all are in the charge of a real stinker of a corporal!
From the bestial buggery behind bars they move to the tender care of the infirmary where the doctor gives attention to those members in most urgent need.
In the frenzied kitchens we learn that cocks and cracks are the best condiments for producing a particularly spicy soup!
Not forgetting the quartermaster sergeant who takes advantage of the naked recruits to make some unusual measurements - at least they're sure to get the right size uniforms!
Service Actif 2 - A healthy breath of truth and humour.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:36:49
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1899kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Actif 2

Время генерации страницы 0.10098 секунды с 9 запросами