View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 07:34 AM   #756
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Samanthagrace.net- Bikini Bound Babes

Samanthagrace.net- Bikini Bound Babes

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace,Tracy Jordan

Tracy Jordan and I are star swimmers and held, to ensure we do not compete in big swim meet. We are wearing sexy bikinis and we wake up,boundand gagged. Tracy_s wrists are tightly tied together, underneath her ankles to her legs. Tracy_s mouth is tightly cleave gagged, then covered with several strips of wide strips of duct tape. I amboundwith my arms in a box tie behind my back. My hands and palms tied holding my wrists. My ankles are crossed and tied together. My mouth is stuffed about as full as it can be so that a word cannot be heard out of my mouth. Then my lips are sealed with several layers of duct tape.

Tracy and I writhe around on the floor first trying our earnest to free ourselves, then coming together to try and free each other, with tons of gag talking. The emotion growing ever more frustrating as it goes along. Lots of scratching and clawing at the ropes. Lot_s of sexy frustrated grunting and moaning, and pleas for help. Tracy is frustrated during our struggle and she gets angry at the lack of success in freeing our hands. We try rubbing our tape gag off on each others gag_s. It almost looks as if we are kissing with gags on.

While struggling together, we try for both our bindings and our gags. We start to make progress. We removed the ropes on our hands. Pull our gags down and work on our wrist. I come completely free first. I make for the suitcase in the closet and start to collect the rope. Tracy wasboundso tight, I needed to help free her. Once freed we take our suitcase of rope and get ready for revenge. We have plans to tie up the competitors who tied us up..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV191BikiniBoundBabes.mp4
File Size : 442.58 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:11:56

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SGV191BikiniBoundBabes.mp4 - 442.6 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.06192 секунды с 9 запросами