View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 05:40 AM   #740
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Samanthagrace.net- Geeky Giantess

Samanthagrace.net- Geeky Giantess

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace

I am the Geekygirlinschoolwearing my denim skirt, knee high striped socks, white cotton panties, and a white tank top. I also have my hair in pig tails. I go to work on my homework and find my friends fromschoolall shrunk and in myschoolbag. I humiliate them, belittle them, and make it clear I am bigger, stronger, and better then they are. I decide to start eating all the jerks fromschool. I also, stuff some of them in my bra, panties, and smash a few. I get a sexual trill from eating these worthless people.

I get such a thrill that, I start to touch myself. I make it clear that, I will find it funny if they in my moist panties. I bring myself to orgasm, then I have to get rid of the evidence because I cannot let anyone know what I have done. So, I start to eat my shrunkenschoolmates.

While walking around, with great views of my feet, legs, and butt. I find some of the shrunkschoolmates hidden around the house. I smash some with my feet, hid some in my undies to sit on, smash some with my boobs, and eat a number of them. I talk about how you are all stuck forever in my tummy

If you liked this version, please check out part two Where I use many of myschoolmates as sprinkles on my ice cream..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV116GeekyGiantess.mp4
File Size : 177.43 MB
Resolution : 640x408
Duration : 00:34:52

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SGV116GeekyGiantess.mp4 - 177.4 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.14704 секунды с 9 запросами