View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 04:20 AM   #731
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Samanthagrace.net- Three Naughty Nurses

Samanthagrace.net- Three Naughty Nurses

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace,Chrissy Daniels,Anastasia Pierce

Anastasia Pierce and I are too evil and naughty nurses. We are dressed in matching fetish nurse uniforms with boots and are ready to be bad. Chrissy Daniels is a nurse in training, who we show the ropes (If you catch my drift) Chrissy is dressed in a white nurse uniform, stockings, and red high heels. Anastasia and I cuff Chrissy_s ankles and wrists. We gag Chrissy with a dildo gag then Anastasia sucks her gag very sensually. Then we force Chrissy to rub her penis gag between our perky large breasts.I torment and tease Chrissy with my big purple strap-on. I know Chrissy gets excited just seeing it. Meanwhile, Anastasia pulls her dress up and to show off her panties. It humiliates Chrissy so much, but Chrissy_s humiliation turns on both Anastasia and I more. Anastasia and I fondle Chrissy_s soft milky white breasts, making her desire us more. Chrissy cannot bare it anymore so, I start to use my strap-on on her from behind. Chrissy loves the feeling of me trusting my cock in her, very deep and hard, as Anastasia forces Chrissy to pleasure her kitty with the penis gag. She forces Chrissy_s face deep inside, bring her to a sweet orgasm.Anastasia and I fully toy with our new trainee, showing her how things run in our hospital. We will train her to pleasure not only us, but also our patients. Chrissy was such a naughty nurse, we didn_t really have to convince her to do much. She enjoyed every moment and loved our little nurse three some. This is my first photo set featuring a XXX three some. We use a strap on and dildo gag. This is a very fun medical fetish set.
Videographer- Lorenzo Sperlonga..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV030NaughtyNurses.mp4
File Size : 346.02 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:18

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SGV030NaughtyNurses.mp4 - 346.0 MB