View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 03:51 AM   #723
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Samanthagrace.net- Detective Grace Bound

Samanthagrace.net- Detective Grace Bound

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace,Kymberly Jane

I_m a sexy detective who has noticed my suspicious yet sexy neighbor Kymberly Jane. I am wearing a sexy detective jacket and high heels, that show off my perfectly toned legs. Kymberly has on booty shorts that show off her perfectly round rump. Her see-though tank top, shows off her perky nipples. After letting me into her house, Kymberly changes into something a little more comfortable, which lucky for me happens to be a very cute hot pink lingerie set. This set shows off all her assets While Kymberly is changing I snoop around her place, bending and showing off my legs and ass, in a seductive manner. Kymberly finds my questions to be a little to much and she pulls a on me and forces me to take off my jacket and show off what skimpy sexy bikini I happened to be wearing underneath. Was the bikini a plan to seduce Kymberly? Does Kym take advantage of me? Do I over power Kym?

I am now stripped down to only my skimpy slutty bikini. Kymberly Jane states I am sexier then she imaged. Kymberly has a look of being turned on by me and asks me to sit down. I follow her command since, I am unarmed and take a seat. Kym takes out a large bag of rope and proceeds to tie my breasts in a breast tie. Then finishes off by tying my arms and legs to the chair. Kym states that it is ashame we are on opposites of the law because she view me as a catch. She offers that if I get out of the ropes, I am free to do whatever I want to her. Kym calls her boss, gags me with a white handkerchief, but before she gags me, I request a kiss. She gladly grants that wish since, she is so smitten with me. Kym leaves reminding me if I free myself, she will be up stairs waiting for me. While she leaves me, I wriggle and mmmph through my bondage. Will I free myself? Or will I end up stuck in rope missing my chance with Kym? What will I do with Kym if I am free? Tie her up? Have my way with her?

I_ve set myself free and I make my way to Kym who, is laying so sexily on the bed, When I make my way to her I plant a big kiss on her lips. I remark that she did say I could do whatever I wanted with her if I set myself free. Kym is shocked by likes it. I tell her I want her to experience what I experienced and I love being gagged and tied tight by someone so sexy. I gag her with my gag and then I tie her up and toy with her. I spank her and seduce her. Does Kym get a happy ending? Or to I leave her turn on and frustrated in ropes? Watch to find out..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : Sgv152detectivegracebound.mp4
File Size : 373.77 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:36

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
Sgv152detectivegracebound.mp4 - 373.8 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.03069 секунды с 9 запросами