View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 03:06 AM   #720
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,501 раз(а) в 4,242 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Samanthagrace.net- Cali Logan s Slave Training

Samanthagrace.net- Cali Logan_s Slave Training

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace,Cali Logan

I am a madam who owns a brothel and Cali Logan comes to me to look for the perfect sex slave. Little does, Cali know I have other plans for her here future and the tables will turn. The video starts off with me in a rubber cat suit while lighting up a cigarette and forcing Cali to slowly strip down to the nude. She strips off her sexy garter belt, stockings, and thong to show me that flawless tan body. I trick Cali into kissing me. Little does she know, I have my lips laced with a chemical that will make her tired.

Cali wakes up many hours later nude and tied to a chair. I come into the room wearing a fishnet body stocking while smoking seductively. I inject a fluid into Cali_s neck to make sure she is completely under my control. She slowly stops fighting it and gives into my advances. I play with Cali_s breasts, kiss her, and then force her to suck into my breasts. I also, teach her how to be a good smoker. After a while, she is well behaved enough and I remove her from the ropes. I have her sit on her knees with her hands behind her back. Now she is a willing smoker in her very sexy see through thong bikini, she obeys me and smokes because she wants to please me. She also, wants me to use her as my play toy anyway I wish She completely is by my large perky DD breasts..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SG085CaliLogansSlaveTrainingLarge.mp4
File Size : 904.7 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:27:23

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SG085CaliLogansSlaveTrainingLarge.mp4 - 904.7 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.03929 секунды с 9 запросами