LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Oiled Up Twinks Sc. 1 Indonesia

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots
Video language: English
Loverboys Aaron Shine and Ronnie Pet are in for a spicy bareback treat together. They kiss and make out in addictive massage scene, pouring oil on their hard dicks and balls, moaning together for the same outcome. A good anal fuck in bareback scenes, with rimming in between and some good, deepthroat pleasures. Everything nicely mixed in this flavored massage anal shag. A smashing ass fucking twink experience that will be remembered for both of them for a long time. Especially Aaron Shine which seems more than intrigued about the shivers the orgasm causes him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oiled Up Twinks Sc. 1

Ginger Lad Gets More Than One Oil Change Mount Carbon

Studio: Raw Road Nation
Friday night and I dream up this horny idea to get these 2 real sluts on there backs on the tyre machine, with a few guys all lined up ready to use his hole… so I invite a couple of my very well-known slutty friends to come and use these two guys that I want to see who can take dick the deepest as I just know this ginger lad has a competitive personality along with my other friend who just generally can take it as deep as anyone can give.
Duration: 33:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3483kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 886.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginger Lad Gets More Than One Oil Change

Bradley Hudson Flipflops With Kellan Parker Payerne

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Bradley Hudson ,Kellan Parker
Newcomer kellan parker is waiting impatiently on the massage table. I would be too if i wasabout to be massaged by bradley hudson wearing nothing but a towel. The men take turnsrubbing each other with lots of massage oil making all of their muscles glisten. They are bothrock hard and start to suck each other off before they start fucking. Having never beforebottomed, kellan is nervous at first but, because bradley promised to go slow, he will allowhim to slide his cock in deep. For his first time, kellan took a nice pounding and loved it. But,now it is time to return the favor and bradley needs to get his ass pounded. When you get amassage, sucked and fucked i would definitely call this a happy ending!
Duration: 28:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6138kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bradley Hudson Flipflops With Kellan Parker

Vin-Dawg's Private Collection vol.14 Adam & Toby Spokane

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Dawg-House Videos, Sneek Peek
Cast: Adam, Toby, Vinnie Russo
Genres: Amateur, Blowjob, Cumshot, Str8 Bait, Thug
Scene 1: Adam 5' 6" 145 lbs. I found these 2 scenes of Adam from 2002. My future Marine...Present day Thug! Stops by Vindawgs crib to get some attention, in the circle chair Adams cock grows before my eyes cause he hasn't Busted a Nut in a few days. I oil up Adams cock and start out with a Hand job, after stroking him to the Busting point I go down on his hard cock. As he leans back in the chair and puts his hands behind his head watch Adams washboard stomach tighten as he shoots a huge load up on his chest and my face!Scene 2: Adam again, this scene starts with a 10 minute shower as we watch him soap up his hard cock. I get the ''Play Room'' set up. After I suck his cock for a few minutes Adam wants to jerk off on my face and shoots another geyser load on my baseball hat and me! Cene 3: Toby 6' 1'' 155 lbs. This scenes starts with Skateboarder Toby already naked on my sofa getting ''Oral Favors'' from me! After 10 minutes Toby's cock busts all over his leg as I lick up & down on his shaft! !Scene 4: Toby picks out a video and sits in the circle chair smoking a cigarette before we get started. I suck Toby's cock for a few minutes before I take out Mr. Bill...so he can Cum play, After a cock fight that lasted less than 1 minute Toby busts a huge Nut! Mr. Bill won that round! I love Str8Boys! Peace, VinDawg.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:13
Video: 704x576, XviD, 1630kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 895.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vin-Dawg's Private Collection vol.14 Adam & Toby

Big Trunks: White Heat Boynton Beach

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Francesco D'Macho, Ty LeBeouf, C.J. Madison, Christoph Scharff, Dak Ramsey, Nick Marino, Park Wiley, Thom Barron, Tyler Saint, Vinnie D'Angelo
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Daddies/Men, Bodybuilders/Muscle Men, Hairy, Finger Fucking/Probing, Handsome, Group Sex/Orgy Scene, Outdoor Sex, Rimming (Ass Eating), Tattoos, Uncut
A hunky Louisiana firecracker whose sexual energy ignites the fuse of everyone he meets. Bulging behind the tightestand skimpiest Speedos, these Hot House men suck and fuck the biggest cocks in Palm Springs during five white-hot scenes shot at the deserts' most exclusive private residences. So go behind the gates of these luxurious estates and see what happens when eight-foot privacy hedges give you the freedom to get naked and fuck all day long in the white-hot California desert. After a game of tennis, Christoph Scharff invites Francesco D'Macho home for a swim. Once inside the enormous estate the two men head out to the secluded back yard where they dive into a gorgeous custom-made swimming pool. D'Macho wastes no time pulling Sharff's fat uncut cock out from behind his Speedo, then stands up to reveal his own massive cock. They greedily swap deep-throat blow jobs until D'Macho decides to get a taste of Scharff's pristine hole. He licks and probes Scharff's ass, priming it for invasion by his rock-hard, fat Italian ramrod. On the verge of blowing his load, Scharff turns the tables on D'Macho and takes a turn drilling his muscled ass. Finally D'Macho blows his load, followed by Scharff, who explodes in streams of flying white cum. Sun-worshiping Vinnie D'Angelo stands by the pool, spraying himself with oil and rubbing himself down. Nick Marino enters just in time to help D'Angelo with his back. Before you know it, D'Angelo has Marino's thick tool out, which he takes to the base. The two men move into a sixty-nine position on a nearby chaise lounge. D'Angelo mounts Marino's face for a deep rim job while he goes to work on the hot Latin cock. Insatiable top D'Angelo works Marino over onto his shoulders and proceeds to fuck him deep. He pulls out, flips over and sucks Marino's cock until he shoots his load before Marino does the same. D'Macho and C.J. Madison are sitting around the pool, showing off their big meat. Both men have more cock than their small Speedos can contain and D'Macho falls to his knees to worship Madison's massive incher. Next D'Macho stands up and fucks Madison's thick pouty lips, followed by his giant round ass. Madison aggressively throws D'Macho into a nearby chair and finger-fucks his hole and sucks his uncut cock. D'Macho orders Madison to put his big dick inside him and Madison eagerly complys, pounding D'Macho's hungry hole from every angle. Both men stand up and jerk off, shooting huge loads onto the camera lens below. Two of the biggest cocks in Palm Springs battle it out under the white hot sun when Thom Barron finds chiseled, Tyler Saint lying by the pool. They take turns expertly sucking and jacking each other until Saint decides he's ready to fuck. Barron bends over a chair and opens his hole to Saint's monster cock. Fresh from a shower Park Wiley joins the action and goes down on Saint, taking all mega-inches down his throat. All three men dive into the pool to cool off and return with raging hardons. Middle-man Wiley gets both holes filled by the giant tops, Barron taking his ass and Saint filling his mouth. They swap sides and pound the willing bottom until all three dump their loads. Ty LeBeouf licks, chews and works Dak Ramsey's huge cock right through his Speedo. Ramsey pulls it out and the more LeBeouf sucks it, the harder both cocks get. Ramsey gets a taste of LeBeouf's beef before they move onto a nearby lounge chair where LeBeouf offers up his twitching hole. LeBeouf squirms and sweats until he can't bear it any longer. He jumps up and throws Ramsey down for a sizzling flip-flop fuck, drilling his hole like a solar powered jackhammer. Drenched and panting, the horn sit next to each other and rub one out.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:06:53
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1170kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Trunks: White Heat

Ivo Kerk and Roman Koroza Bleiblerville

Studio: Big Daddy - Rub Him
Prepare your oils cuz we got a steamy episode of Rub Him today! Im not sure where they come from but we get an array of extremely sexy guys to come by and provide us with the best massages. The best because they end happy if you catch my drift. In this installment we see two lovers having a good time in front of our cameras and theres nothing like witnessing two sexy men, inlust with each other, rubbing one another down with olive oil and ending up so hot and horny they both melt in to each other like 2 gay candles melting throughout a miscellaneous and steamy night.
Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 65kbps

File size: 680.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ivo Kerk and Roman Koroza

Noir Male - Massaging The Member Terrasini

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Noir Male
Cast: Jake Waters, Devin Trez
Genres: Anal, Tattoos, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Massage, Face Fucking, Bareback, Jock, Uncut, Oil, ball play, black, doggy style, kissing, rimming
Devon Trez thinks he's coming to get his regular massage from Gorgeous Silvia. The tables are turned when he ends up getting his healing touch from hot newcomer, Jake Waters. When Devon realizes the stimulating massage is coming from a man, his desires run rampant. Jake takes care of Devon's hot ass with his tongue and soon the two men are fucking and sucking like crazy.
Duration: 27:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10858kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Noir Male - Massaging The Member

Время генерации страницы 0.12036 секунды с 9 запросами