View Single Post
Old 02-12-2024, 07:52 AM   #452
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Parlia,Tabitha East Jewett

Cast: Parlia,Tabitha
Genres: 4K Download, Anal, Anal Creampie, Ass Eat, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Bareback, BBW, Big Ass, Blonde, Booth BJ, Creampie, Cum Swap, Deepthroat, Facial, Fingering, Fucking, Gang Bang, Girl/Girl, Glasses, H
I figure with the age contrast and the fact these two are complete sub-sluts that they would pair up great at the Gloryhole.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:32:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3219kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Parlia,Tabitha

Xia,Naomi Blue Lead

Cast: Xia,Naomi Blue
Genres: 4K Download, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Booth BJ, Brunette, Chipmunking, Cum Swap, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Girl/Girl, Hamonica Blowjob, Interracial, Kissing, Latina, MILF, Oral Cream
I've been trying to get these two sets of Dick Sucking Lips together in the Gloryhole booth for months now and finally made it happen! One is still a teen and the other is a MILF so it was a good combo. Both are excellent cocksuckers and drained each guy quickly and effortlessly.
In their honor, I created a new tag called "Harmonica Blowjob". I'm not sure if that's a real thing already or not but it's the best why I can describe a blowjob when a girl is on each side of the same dick paying it like a harmonica. They did it a few times and it was incredibly effective in making guys shoot big loads fast. Once you see their full lips wrapped around the cocks you'll see why.
Both girls are eager for a return visit for more cum.
Duration: 36:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11471kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xia,Naomi Blue

First Visit Beechgrove

Cast: Rae
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Asian, Big Ass, Big Tits, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Flexible, Gagging, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tall, Tattoos
You guys saw the cousins in action for their first Gloryhole adventure. They both wanted to try one separately to see how that goes but I personally think they didn't want to share the cocks. So, I took the first one and she was a hit, now here's the second one who loves showing off her impressive "no gag reflex" deepthroat skills.
Thanks to the amazing clarity of 4K video, I'm able to provide a lot more crystal clear photos and I had almost 200 from this video. Unfortunately I can't post them all here but the entire set is inside the Member's Area and I post quite a few of them on my Twitter and Tumblr so check them out.
If she gets rated well then both cousins will be returning together for a family feeding!
Duration: 55:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10642kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Visit

Rebecca Volpetti Pt.2 - Milking Table Higashiosaka

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Rebecca Volpetti
Genres: Swallow, Blowjob, Facial, Cumshots, Sperm, Gloryhole
Video language: English
Rebecca is to make a hands off blowjob for a guy on a milking table with a dick out. She is so gentle and accurate with the dick and the balls, so the guy's arousal is raising slowly but eventually he cannot endure this pleasant torture anymore and cums directly into her open mouth. She's a true cock devil..
Duration: 19:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebecca Volpetti Pt.2 - Milking Table
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.29331 секунды с 9 запросами