View Single Post
Old 02-10-2024, 04:58 PM   #367
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Samanthagrace.net- Self Bound and Gagged

Samanthagrace.net- Self Bound and Gagged

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace

I decide to make a special video for you, while you are away at work all day. I_m your girlfriendandI love to play little kinky role playing games. I am wearing a blackandhot pink skullandcross bones bikini. I start off by having a bit of what I call a gag fashion show. I place different types of cloth into my mouthandseal over, with a cleave gag. Which, I know is your favorite type of gag. WhilegaggedI seductively moanandstruggle into a level of pleasure. I say things like save me anddo a little gag talk, to turn you on. I shake my large breastsandshow off my ass. I even spank myself with a few good whacks. When I remove the gags, I always am sure to say phrases that turn you on. I also, discuss what I like about gagsandbondage.

Once I find the gag, I like best. I show you my cute pink ropesandproceed to tie my legs to a chairandmy wrist to the back of the chair. I bat my eyes for youandmove in a seductive manner showing you every curve of my body. I struggleandmoan, into a level of pleasure. I wiggle in such a sexy manner. The words that come through my gag are absolutely seductive. Can you hear what I am saying?

The video endsandwe both know what is going to happen when you get home. Everything about this video screams feminine sexualityandseduction...
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV170SelfBoundandGagged.mp4
File Size : 457.13 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:19

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/bff7663491299

Время генерации страницы 0.03510 секунды с 9 запросами