View Single Post
Old 02-10-2024, 04:32 PM   #364
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Samanthagrace.net- Bear Hug Bound

Samanthagrace.net- Bear Hug Bound

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace,Tracy Jordan

TracyJordan is captured with when we are traveling out of town. We were in San Diego for big comic book convention and our room was broken into. We wake up tied in a bear hug tie face to face.Tracyis stripped down to her sheer pink panties and I am stripped down to my blue panties.Tracyand I have our arms tied together and our bare boobs squished together. We have a rope above and below our breasts. Tracy_s legs are wrapped around me. We are both ball gagged.

Tracyis wearing a favorite classic ball gag, that looks amazing on her lips and I am wearing a pink ball gag. Our speech is inhibited and we are forced to drool on each other. BothTracyand I find the drooling on each other, extremely humiliating. We fight energetically to get out and sweat on each other in the process. We try to stop drooling on each other but it seems with all the gag talk, it causes us to drool even more

Tracyand I fight for many moments to get out of the rope We finally do it But not without a big fight. The ropes were not easy to get out of. When we fear ourselves, we noticed the crazy heathens took all our clothing So, we wrap ourselves in the blanket together and book it out of there..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV139BearHugBound.mp4
File Size : 402.25 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:10:51

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3313bbcc04f9b

Время генерации страницы 0.09887 секунды с 9 запросами