Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Megapiss Part 2 Rifton

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Hard Sex, Piss, Fist, Dildo, Rubber, BDSM
Video language: English
Shot in culteum in Karlsruhe / Germany. 11 horny men meet for a fierce piss party. Tight holes get fucked open then fisted. Loads of piss, loads of cum and a great gangbang!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:46:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2309kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Megapiss Part 2

Frank Valencia and Elio Guzman steamy encounter Williston

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Frank Valencia and Elio Guzman
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Bondage, Cumshots, Domination, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Pissing, Rimming, Spitting, Tattoos
Today we bring you Frank and Elio in a hot and steamy encounter. All we had to do is follow these two horny guys around Barcelona, they know all the best hot spots. This horny session is so hot and passionate you will not want to stop watching, there is a surprise in store at the end of this video. Enjoy.
Duration: 15:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4952kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 578.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frank Valencia and Elio Guzman steamy encounter

Cameron - Blowjob South Glens Falls

Studio: Militaryclassified
Today Im introducing a new recruit to the MilitaryClassified line up! Cameron is a straight laced, conservative, Seabee. Yep the Navy makes um that way! Cameron was no different and when I caught his ad on craigslist hunting for gash, I knew I had to respond to him and see if he might be kinky enough and money hungry enough to let me suck his straight Navy cock! Guess what.... he did and I caught it all on tape! Check it out!
When Cameron arrived at my studios I was very impressed because he arrived in uniform and ready for action. He looked hot in his blue cammies and I could tell that today was going to be very revealing for this Navy bloke! He was very quiet and reserved. We filled out all the paperwork and before long we were talking about what were going to do on tape today and he was very cooperative.
Once we got past the particulars, we made our way to my sex lair bedroom and began shooting todays scene... killer blow job! This blow job was really no different that most blow job scenes I shoot and Cameron had no problems getting rock hard right away and I told myself this is going to be good! What I wasnt counting on was his resistance and resilience actually from making himself not cum. This usually equals a straight guy who jacks off constantly. What a surprise..
Cameron had a fat cock! I mean this sucker was thick and juicy and I could tell that his cock was very hungry because it was looking at me from its one eye and motioning me to cum over and start sucking and thats exactly what I did! It didnt take long before Cameron was sporting a rock hard 6 inch cut cock and it was a beauty! The right amount of bush that literally makes his cock look like a flower in a bush of grass.
I wasted no time going down on this boy and he complimented me by giving me a cock so hard that I could bounce it off his stomach and it would flip back down! It was hot! I think Cameron must have jacked off or had sex just before because I usually dont beat a cock this long and this guy could take a pounding! In the end Cameron had to blow his own load and he jacked himself of to a nice size load that made me rush to him so that I could savor the last moments of his relief! It was hot!
Duration: 14:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 212.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cameron - Blowjob

Raw Twinks Get Fetish Fuck With Fisting & Facials Switzerland

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Phillipp Dante, Bastian, Malte, Kriss Stahl, Patrick Bauer, Walid Wild, Jeff Black, Sven Falkenberg, Felix Kraft, Malte Schmidt, Jan Suxx..
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Rimming, BD, Fetish, Fisting, Dildo, Handjod, Water Sports, Facial, Twinks
These hot boys show you what they are up to in 6 hot scenes. Bastian is a submissive bottom - see how he is being humiliated, pissed on and gets fucked! Malte gets his ass done in a sling. Philipp and Patrick are down in the Playroom "playing" with huge red dildos. Walid spurts a gigantic load of cum into his boyfriends mouth till he chokes! See more spermfontains and gaping fuckholes in the other scenes.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:46:45
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 1684kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Twinks Get Fetish Fuck With Fisting & Facials

RubClub Col. 6 Bishan

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Bareback, Fetish, Fisting / Extreme Anal, Water Sports, Rubber, BDSM
Rubber-slaves are whipped and teased hard on a stretching rack. Boy toy Espedito must wank on his masters chemical protective suit - and the master wants to see exactly how much cream the boy toy will shoot! Horny butts will be stuffed by real man fists and punched until the slaves can take no more! Put a big dildo in your ass while watching this film. - you'll cum like never before!
Duration: 1:38:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4336kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RubClub Col. 6

Dominate Fucking At Darkroom Wild Rose

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Johnny Gunn, Samuel Colt, Sean Everett, Tyler Saint, Tristan Jaxx, Derrek Diamond, Alessio Romero, Steve Trevor, Draven Torres, Tom Wolfe, Roman Wright
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Rimming, Muscle, Group, Bondage, Cumshot, Hairy, Anal Toy's
The chambers of a dark heart can house the feverish fantasies of a wicked imagination. Anything and anyone is fair game in this naughty and voyeuristic culture. And it can all be captured and recorded just as desired in any photograph, imagined or real. Samuel Colt and Sean Everett wake up naked, wide-eyed and fearful; their thumbs tightly manacled behind them, their cocks locked in metal chastity belts, and their mouths stuffed with jockstraps. A masked assailant (Steve Trevor) throws them onto the floor. He frees Samuel's hands, and then rams a glistening silver plug up his asshole. It hurts real badly and the big man starts to whimper. With the plug securely in place, Samuel nuzzles up to Sean for comfort. But then he is forced to unleash the same brutal attack on his friend. He shimmies a silver dildo up Sean's hole. Suddenly feeling empowered, Samuel starts to enact his lusty rage by sucking Sean's uncut cock. With dread and anxiety finally abated, the two friends lose themselves in each other's flesh. Sean rims his buddy's butt crack, digging his tongue deep inside the hole and Samuel responds by screwing him up the ass. Each thrust is steady and relentless, driving both men to finally climax, spilling their man juice all over. Draven Torres is fast asleep, his ankle chained to a pole, when a naked Roman Wright awakens him with a kiss. The big burly intruder starts to suck on Draven's dick, running his lips and tongue up and down the shaft, savoring the salty sweetness of the tender flesh. Draven is completely aroused and quickly returns the lusty ministrations by nursing on Roman's thick staff. He continues to suckle the super-sized cock as Roman rims his sweet asshole. Draven then straddles his buddy and plants himself atop his cock and bucks up and down like a wild bronco. They get up and Roman continues to pile drive Draven's chute, grinding his hips as he pumps his dick in and out. Then it's back down on the mattress with Draven's legs spread wide and Roman rooting himself as far deep and snug inside the hole. The two men finish themselves off, jerking their cocks until they both explode with bursts of milky spooge. Alessio Romero is bound to a chair naked, gagged and afraid. A hooded Tom Wolfe enters and empties a bucket of cold water all over him, drenching him completely. The fierce tormentor wields a pole with a lit bulb at the end and draws it dangerously close to his target's soaked flesh, making Alessio quiver with fear as the heat of the bulb touches his nipples, his scrotum, his face. Panic is quickly replaced by pleasure as Tom suddenly lavishes kisses on his victim and then starts to suck his cock and balls. Alessio's lust is unleashed and he dives tongue-first into Tom's hairy asshole and musky pits before guzzling up his swollen cock. Then he lays back and lets Tom ram his hole with a series of fierce jabs. The ass plowing continues as he climbs aboard and rides Tom's pole; then he gets screwed from behind doggie-style. Alessio jerks himself off and unloads and Tom follows with a smattering of hot cum all over his victim's back. Unable to evade his pursuers any longer, Johnny Gunn is captured and thrown blindly into what will for him soon turn into a den of iniquity. Bewildered and frightened he finds himself surrounded by his two masked assailants and three other men who are strapped up and bound. The mystery men release the fettered captives — Tristan Jazz, Tyler Saint and Derrek Diamond — to sick 'em on the hapless Johnny whose fears of becoming the target of their frenzied man lust is quickly realized. The ungodly trio of studs circles their trapped prey and one after the other penetrates Johnny from ends, fucking and getting sucked off. Tristan and Tyler's hedonistic hunger grows more savage as they stuff their cocks simultaneously into Johnny's butt hole for a double penetration. The action grows sweaty and finally climaxes with the brutish trinity showering the worked-over Johnny with their cum, marking him as their rightful booty.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:24
Video: 640x360, XviD, 1157kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominate Fucking At Darkroom

Josh West ,Kevin Cavallie Plantersville

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Josh West ,Kevin Cavallie
Josh west is back this week and we are glad to report that he is no longer a 'west' coast kinda guy. Since we last saw josh he has moved cross-country and now calls fort lauderdale home. 'film it and they will cum' they say-or something like that. Josh says the hardest part of adjusting from one coast to the other is the humidity. Yeah living in the sweltering tropics has its downfalls; but the scenery is quite amazing. Well, this week we have a second sexy face on our site named kevin cavallie. Kevin is 25 and originally from ny and now lives out in california. Hmmm. Seems like california's all around mr. West. Josh loves it here and admits he is definitely enjoying the beaches here and that keeps his spare time very fulfilling. Kevin considers himself an all-around jock and spends most of his free time doing sports and is very competitive. His favorite sport happens to be baseball. When it comes to sex, josh admits on a scale of 1-10 he comes in at about an 8 on the kinky scale. Kevin says he's more like a 5 he can go either way, literally. Kevin prefers the ladies; but sex is sex. Well, there's a catcher's mitt with his name on it and josh will be pitching deep into his center pocket. 'batter up'as these two break the ice kissing passionately. Kevin pulls off josh's tee and starts to explore his hairy pecs before going right back to sucking face. Josh closes his eyes in as kevin's tongue begins to roam all over his hairy chest and abs. Kevin is a tall one with a beefy frame and has a sexy tattoo on his neck and a larger one across his back. His short cropped fade and those sexy pouty lips make this bi-curious buddy quite irresistible. They strip down to their underwear and kevin gets on his knees as he begins to lick at josh's cock which is exploding out of his underwear. Kevin can't take the anticipation much longer and hauls out josh's massive meat. He opens wide as he tries to shove as much of that thick dick inside his mouth. Josh slowly begins to fuck kevin's mouth as kevin strokes his shaft while sucking on as much of his dick he can get in his mouth. By now, kevin has pulled out his own impressive dick and is stroking it dry as he licks josh's cum laden balls. Go str8 boy, go str8 boy! Kevin looks up at josh almost submissively as he chokes on his thick dick. Now it's josh's turn as he kneels before kevin and goes to work on his rock hard baby maker. Kevin is completely hairless and even shaves his crotch. He's any tongue's wet dream. Kevin shoves josh on his meat and bobs his head wanting to bury his own meat deeper.Speaking of burying meat, josh finally gets kevin on all four before he starts to shove his over-sized dick inside our str8 boy's ass. Steady she goes as kevin's ass begins to give way to its intruder. Josh is soon ball deep in his smooth ass and loving every thrust he gives that hungry ass. Kevin's face tells us everything as he tries his best to accommodate that massive cock taking his ass. Josh doesn't wait for long before he goes for it and starts to fuck him good. Kevin's smooth ass is bouncing back onto josh's fat dick which is now finding itself buried as deep as it can possibly go. It feels amazing as kevin wraps around his dick; but josh wants it even deeper. He sits back on a chair and has kevin sit on him. He watches as kevin lowers his ass onto his dick and in no time kevin is riding josh like a true cowboy. Josh's eyes gloss over as he holds onto kevin's waist and watches his dick disappear inside that ass. Josh loves it and wants to fuck him deep so he pushes him forward onto the couch and gets to it. His balls are slapping kevin's ass as he pounds that ass harder and faster. This bi boy's gonna remember this fucking and josh can't hold back anymore. They sit back and jack off as josh explodes a massive load all over his face and chest followed by kevin who shoots all over his own.
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4675kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 713.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josh West ,Kevin Cavallie

Время генерации страницы 0.11591 секунды с 9 запросами